BECAUSE FUCK YOU

IT CLEARLY WORKS

well you guys are much more than us 2bh

The irony...

poison in tap water

>Americans are abrasive nationalists
>FUCKING IMPERIALISTS, EVIL EMPIRE, GREAT SATAN

>Americans act more peaceful
>HAHA YOU PULLED OUT OF VIETNAM AND IRAQ AND BECAME CHINA'S BITCH YOU BETA KEKS!

Damned if you do damned if you don't

pretty weak bantz, m8.

2bh america chaos is focused on individuals to the point that if you are strong you dont have to give a single fuck and you are free to do whatever you want. Meanwhile here our chaos is focused on economic disparity more than anything else. If a rich guy thinks he is better than everyone here for having money he will clearly get fucked here

Are you saying picrelated is less chaotic than America?

well it isnt weak when we literally got only language spoken and only one culture throughout all of country. Also our culture doesnt really promote every citizen to be distinct or to prove that you are stronger or richer than the rest to be a better man m8

yes. If you are a nice person you probably get along ok in these places m8, not mattering from where you came from. Different from being a cracker in a black hood in the US

I am a cracker living across the street from da hood, what are you trying to tell me about my life?

just the fact there is a hood in the first place means that is more chaotic than here

>the irony intensifies

a hood filled with people of a certain race that segregates itself from the rest and a hood where people of all colors cannot afford living elsewhere. There is a difference my fellow peruvian and you it really well

>there is a hood in the first place

You literally have designated warzones housing millions of trigger happy niggers. Fortaleza and Salvador have much higher murder rate than even fucking Detroit.

>Brazilian bitching about American segregation

>trigger happy niggers
yes we are just like the USA segregation is a real thing is not half of our population is mixed.

yes I am because we see everyone as equals and not really some race or another as superior to the rest therefore entitled to be better.

>we see everyone as equals
>literally half of the Brazilian posts on Sup Forums is shit like I'M PURE ITALIAN / GERMAN ARYAN FROM SAO PAULO, NOT LIKE THOSE FILTHY NIGGERS IN RIO

>Sup Forums is the actual representation of a country's culture
yes, our country is comprised of insecure homosexual autists that literally suck USA cock so much that are willingly wanting to give up all their family and friends they have here so they can be a superior dishwasher white male in the USA and taste your glorious freedom

if we didnt our country wouldnt be half mixed m8 and we would have your demographics

Your population is mixed because you had a shit tier economy based solely on slavery, importing hordes of niggers by the boatloads. You're basically the American South on steroids.

yes because the american south has clearly tons of mixed people right like most of the population

The US south has a shitload of mixed people, the average black American is genetically 25% white. The difference being that we just counted them as "black" thanks to one drop rule while the Portuguese / Brazilians made up ten gorillion autistic racial cathegories based on admixture.

I think the United states has a bad rep of being the "police of the world". Also, because most people are so sucked into their own lives and their "comfort items", they turn a blind eye to what is happening in the world... There are a lot of smart and kind people here... But it seems the dumb,angry, and racist ones speak the loudest.
Anyways, that's my opinion as an American

What? Say it louder! I can't hear you from the First World.

lol there is only pardo which is literally brown in english. Also if what you said is true how come there arent as many brown people in the south as there are here?

>lol there is only pardo which is literally brown in english
>Branco, Preto, Moreno, Caboclo, Cafuzo, etc

top kek

>how come there arent as many brown people

I'll bite. Picrelated is considered "black" in the US. He would probably be classified white or mixed in Brazil.

people dont use those terminologies 2bh. Also even back then when we were a colony or an empire there wasnt a racial census here. Also top kek, yes he would be classified as white because we take in account the color of the skin and not really his history of miscigenation because we dont actually give a fuck about it. That is why there are tons of japanese that are literally 1/8 japanese but we still call them japs because they have slainted eyes. People here dont actually give a fuck about race and if you like the person regardless of where he came from, the society will applaud it and encourage it. That is why there where tons of interracial couples back in the day. A lot of portuguese marroed natives or blacks and raised a family with them. And even if look at iberian/roman history you will see the same happened. Meanwhile the english and most northern european countries had this cultural history of racial segregation and homogeniety

>segregation

Yes

>homogenity

No. If a black guy had a kid with a white girl, the kid would be called black. Biologically he's still half white even if it isn't socially acknowledged.

HAARP, fluoride water, mass media

hush, the real americans are talking

I wonder why it isnt socially acknowledged

Because they're allowed to. American's nationalism is disguised globalism after all.

This is embarrassing.

This isn't reddit you fags, no one's going to upvote you for that cringe garbage.

Blast off you manlet tranny.

walk on you shrimp dicked shrimp fisherman