Farage out

>Farage out
>Johnson out

oh god I'm dying here

>Abandon ship!

bitch is fleeding to Trinidad and Tobago top kek

but are you Slovenian dying or superior Upper Carniolan dying

No fucking way lmao, I would have thought Farage of all people would stick with it to the end.

>fuggg boris the memes became reality what the fuck do we do
>dont worry nigel old m8 just jump ship like i did and let some other wanker sort the mess

They were in it for a bit of a laugh and then idiots started taking him seriously, kudos for him for taking it as far as he's taken it. Comedians could learn a thing or two

Happy 4th of july

so who's the leader now? The royal babby? lmao

Nicola Sturgeon

Up next: The queen dies, and no "leave" campaigners are left

>tfw your nation is a laughing stock and the average English person has an IQ of 5.

OH CANADA HERE I COME!!!

I'm very sorry.

Good luck Charles.

>The two biggest advocates of Brexit bailed out already

"Who's laughing now" says Farage

Why are retards acting like farage going isn't completely expected and fine?

Hilarity

What are you retards talking about?

He's not an MP, he wouldn't have anything to do with Brexit anyway

He's a genuine politician, he campaigned for this for 25 years, and he won.

It's only right he steps down.

>it's a Britcoward jumping ship when the going gets tough episode

Gee, what a surprise.

The British are even more fairweather than the Italians.

Grasping at straws to find something to mock us with

>Br*ts
Ahahahahshaha

lol cucks. better prepare my welfare check and ur gurl.

Farage isn't an MP and has no real power. He's still an MEP though and will continue to be one for the 2 years he has remaining.

top kek

What the fuck ::::::::::::::D
Shit gets real and bitches jump the ship.
Guess brits got fucked afterall.

Do you think that rea life is like shounen where Nigel Farajayjay looks back, smiles tearfully and walks away into the sunset, his blazer stylishly on his left shoulder, amidst sakura blossoms? Foolish perfidious Albions.

>British """""government""""""

NEVER EVER

You haven't even sent the article 50 yet.

You haven't even initiated the god damn process and already the top campaigners for the brexit campaign have detached themselves from it.

Why? Shouldn't Johnson and Farage follow this through the end?

England is such a joke.

He's the one who championed this movement and the loudest voice in the whole campaign. If he had any spine he'd step up and lead the country in the direction he's pushed them in.

Like a typical populist, all complaints, no solutions.

What? I love Britan now.

>this kills the UKIP
Bitch could've at least held on until the next election smack my head baka.

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.
U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

Canada has suffered enough

>He'd step up and lead the country
Do you know how politics work? How do you think he would accomplish this?
No I'm sure the government would just let Nigel control the terms of Brexit because reasons

Jumping ship I guess he's more clever than he looks, and to think there's still people that believe his lies.

Even their delusions aren't powerful enough to stop them from seeing the disaster it has been, and will continue to be, for the country.

I love Europeans
You guys want to be America so badly that it's cute

>"I'm also very keen to help the independence movements that are springing up in other parts of Europe"

The fuck is this guys problem with the EU? He got the UK out of it so just fuck off already and mind your own damn business

Are you people being retarded on purpose?

He's still my hero!

We're pretending to be British

>party leader is finally able to get a big victory
>resigns
Wow very expected, I bet everyone was expecting this.

Stick to prostitution

As long as you're buying, sure

>Invade France
>lel well I've done my bit, you guys handle the rest

What great """""""leaders""""""" anglos make.

He's only done half the job as far as your country is concerned and won't even bother being at the negotiating table with the EU. And from what I've heard there's debate on whether or not you will get access to the free market without freedom of movement.

Seems like you're the retard here.

Are Brits alright with this? It seems from the outside that these guys fucked everything up and left it to others to clean the mess.

They can't admit that, because then they'll be admitting Brexit was a mistake.

This is all 100% according to plan and everyone else in the world is stupid for thinking otherwise.

>yfw Hooligastan downgraded their political power by themselves
>their only option to maintain free trade with EU is by becoming the new Norway
>nothing changes except they don't get to vote in EU issues

Johnson was simply stabbed in the back by Gove, typical tory infighting.
Farage has no power to invoke article 50 anyway, he's an MEP.

>"I've done my bit, it's obvious to me we can't achieve more than what we achieved"
What about trying to get your party more than one (1) seat in parliament? What about participating and trying to influence the actual negotiations with the EU? How about making pressure so that the UK government actually starts the process of leaving by activating article 50?

This is a shameful attempt of getting your ass out of the way Nigel.

>he'd step up and lead the country
How? He's an MEP, not an MP

>and won't even bother being at the negotiating table with the EU

He's still an MEP, nerdboy.

>defeat french fleet
>lel well I've done my bit, you guys handle the rest
What great """""""leaders""""""" anglos make.

Surely as an MEP he represents UKIP, so he steps down out of UKIP he can't possible be an MEP for UKIP?

>won't even bother being at the negotiating table with the EU
In the press conference he said he'd be there if he was asked to be. He's not in government and never has been.

Farage has no power, he's a fucking MEP, not an MP. This is up to the government and new PM to implement.
Typical fucking foreigners don't understand UK politics.

It literally makes no difference if farage is leader of ukip or not, he just wanted to leave the EU, know he's won the referendum he's job is done. he doesn't even have any power whatsoever domestically and nobody in politics likes him so its not like he will get a say in the negotiations

Explain in further detail how this in any way contradicts my post.

He stepped down as their leader, he's still in the party.

All the candidates for next PM will take us out of it, their party has them by the balls.

Europeans are this dense.

You're claiming people are jumping ship and backtracking yet Farage never had power anyway.
Same with Boris, he realised the rest of the MPs hate him so he bowed out before the humiliation of losing a leadership election.
Meanwhile Gove or Leadsom will be PM and get on with us leaving.

>Meanwhile Gove or Leadsom will be PM and get on with us leaving.
May is miles and miles ahead of both.

So you think at a time of grave political instability and doubt about brexit the people who spearheaded the whole thing all just up and quit? Shouldn't he at least wait until things have settled down and people can be sure it wasn't all a mistake?

To a foreigner it seems like utter madness.

No I didn't. Try again.

>Typical fucking foreigners don't understand UK politics.
Sorry for not knowing about the retarded procedure of economical suicide forwards and backwards.

Theresa May will definitely be the new leader.

lmoa UK on suicide watch

They should be criminally prosecuted for causing worldwide butthurt and potential economic strife for millions and just walking out
Take your fucking responsabilities you fucking cucks

>All the candidates for next PM will take us out of it
Wrong. All your candidates have said they'll start the negotiations. Not a single tory has said that they will activate brexit immediately.

Farage is a coward because he's leaving his party simply not to assume responsibilities. What's the plan now? What are the perks the UK will present and what is it willing to give in for a good deal?

It's obvious Nigel has no idea of what these answers are and he's trying to escape, just like Boris did. Even more obviously, he's trying to claim victory for a referendum result that by all intents and purposes is not binding and that needs a lot of work to result in anything at all.

This is a shameless move by him and I'm amazed on how anyone can think this is a honorable action. UKIP gains nothing with him leaving, it's quite the opposite really.

A remainer won't win with the tory members

May is the most popular candidate with Tory members.

He could still have stuck around and overseen the exit though. See that it got done properly, you know?

It looks strange that he immediately jumps ship as soon as the vote is over, right in a period of uncertainty. The brexit movement didn't just disappear overnight, did it? Won't it continue to need strong leadership?

You can't deny it looks weak.

Farage is a fucking MEP, 70% of the UK hates him and his party has 1 MP who the party itself fucking hates. This is basically irrelevant compared to the remain side shitting the bed (Cameron resigning and the Labour """"coup"""" that's taking weeks to happen).

>tfw Shithole Republic of Poland is more stable than Britan

>this thread
>let me tell you about your political culture

Does anyone here have a functioning democracy besides the brits? Jesus Christ.

Not true, he won't be able to humiliate himself and his supporters any more. Short of killing himself it's the best thing he could've done to promote his cause.

You're overplaying Farage's role, you've been suckered in by his propaganda.

He has no power over the negotiations, he's not in government, the government hate him, and he is an MEP, not an MP. He was not going to be involved regardless, the establishment hates UKIP.
You're acting like he was the fucking PM and resigned or something.

Andrea Leadsom said she'd implement article 50 immediately and Liam Fox said he'd implement it on the 1st of January 2017 so we're out on 1st January 2019.

His use is expired.
This was his one aim and he achieved it.
He's not part of the government so he can play no role in negotiating the divorce from the EU.

Now all UKIP is is a party with weird policies that they'll have to face now that they can't talk about the EU anymore.

Farage is done and UKIP effectively is as well.

/here/

>functioning democracy
We don't have an elected 2nd chamber.

You're overplaying who he is, he's just an MEP leading a party with 1 MP out of 650. He wasn't even in the official leave campaign during the referendum.
Not to mention he's still going to be around, just not leading his party.
>Won't it continue to need strong leadership?
Leadsom, Liam Fox or Gove. All of whom were in the official leave campaign unlike Farage.

reporting in

>This mad UKIP supporter defenidng Farage
Let me guess: if he had stayed on that would have been a genius decision too?

No matter what he does, you faggots stick up for him because muh cult of persoanlity.

Just accept that he's shit himself and leaving at the worst possible moment.

>Does anyone here have a functioning democracy besides the brits?
hello

>all this brits defending nigerl " the meme master" barrage to the bitter end
I'm proud of you lads.
You are doing a great service to memes all around the world.

Yo

Grab a compass, find the direction north and wave goodbye. Better hurry, because by 2018 the leftist party to end all leftists will simply not exist anymore. Now that's what I call democracy.

>I've done my bit
Kek the rats are leaving a sinking ship,yes?

I voted lib dem before Farron decided to go full anti-democratic cuck

He has no power even if he stays on
>1 MP
>who hates the party anyway and tried to coup Nigel last year

the UK did not leave, they did not even start to leave

Explain to me what use Nigel Farage is now.

He had an aim and he achieved it.
That's like staying in university four years after you graduate.

Him still being in charge of UKIP would have no influence in the fashion of how Britain left the EU.

Farage's importance is big because it's the rise of his party being the only reason Cameron offered a referendum to win in 2015 in the first place.
However his role is overstated in this instance because he's just an MEP - probably the only British MEP known to 95% of the UK population.

>"I've done my bit"
topkek

>He has no power
Wow this backpedaling.

He has the power of a public figure,the power of a party leader and the responsibility to represent his party.He obviously doesn't want the responsibility nor he wants to be a public figure in this.

He is literally going for the shadows.

Come to Australia instead Brits please!?!?!?!?

>This is basically irrelevant compared to the remain side shitting the bed (Cameron resigning and the Labour """"coup"""" that's taking weeks to happen).
Remain lost, so it's obvious that there is commotion and shit ensuing in that side. Not natural are leaders from the winning side stepping down.

I'm not acting like anything, learn to read. I know he's an MEP.
He is and has been for a while the leader of UKIP, the party that always wanted the brexit to happen and he's one of the main faces in the movement, his face was all over the news reports, all over the world, during the campaign the revealing of the results.
You're acting like he's a nobody and no one has a clue he exists.

His party just got its first victory, so it's obviously moving up from the 3rd place. Stepping down now is a right move? For fuck's sake.

It's obvious he can play a role in the negotiations, he is a part of the movement, he can use his presence and his established position in the public opinion to influence the government, just like he and others did during the campaign.

>Now all UKIP is is a party with weird policies that they'll have to face now that they can't talk about the EU anymore.
That's absolutely correct, but facing the policies not related to brexit is something that will only come up after brexit happens. By leaving now he's basically admitting UKIP's role was only shooting the gun, leaving the whole "disposing the body" deal to others, and that's the entire point.

Alright I'm fairly small with smooth skin and a young face.

I'm willing to suck someone's dick preferable someone living in the first world if I can move in with you plz help.