nigel farage is stepping down edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=VSm4JwSj_Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=4cmaZQ4Chys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a-are nige?

korean pop

yeah but the leave big hitters have all fucked off or shied away from their main campaign promises

Serious question:

What is the point (if any) of UKIP? They have no leader, no purpose now that the UK has voted to leave the EU and only 1 MP who doesn't stop complaining about what the party does (e.g. racist posters).

Seems like they should just disband?

aren't you guys supposed to be cunning? why are your politicians fucking you up the ass?

Eeuuughh watch is rattling. Going to cost and arm and an leg to fix.

begone roach

Job well done.

>youtu.be/9UCm6LNj7P0

Nige isn't even in power lel, he's just an MEP. His party has one (1) MP.

why have my settings changed
HIRO

Poleaboo applied for a job to teach in China

Job Centre today

t. brit with a bleeding asshole.

I hope nige is gone for good this time, for the good of the brits.

>his country has veennhijacked by an authoritarian, theocratic tyrant
>claims other are being fucked by their politicians

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=VSm4JwSj_Qs
Jesus turns a former gay crossdresser into a straight man, what's your plan of attack now atheists?

Don't you have body parts to be cleaning up from this weeks act of peace and diversity roach?

dumb phoneposter

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

>brits
youtube.com/watch?v=4cmaZQ4Chys

hehe you got me phammo, on le train.

>Vote Leave
>Only politicians that want to pick up the pieces are Margaret Thatcher and row row fight the teachers.
Good job Britain.

run out of bog roll so i had to run to the public toilets at the nearby park nick some of theirs

Calm down colgate at least they're a sovereign state still, unlike you and your Muslim neighbour.

The very fact the Conservative party were able to hold an entire continent to ransom over an internal power struggle is an embarrassment to this country

i need you out of business

Nobody excepts the alt-right calls Islam a religion of peace m8

By the way, the death count is inaccurate, since it ignores the (very high) causalities due to the civil war in Syria

who will be your fuck the niggers party now

Can't believe some of the sickening shit thainonce was posting last night, almost had to throw up

They're not until they trigger article 50. Which is probably never.

>since it ignores the (very high) causalities due to the civil war in Syria
Which was caused by...

Poleaboo quite likes Douglas Carson

Much better man than Farage

with this butthurt nigel must have the biggest cock in all of england and It's colonies.
erdogan is a meme, lad. military will soon teach him some manners.

>Carson

Aaahhh yes

Haha no replies? I knew you atheists were full of crap.

Anwer this:

I hope we don't trigger it. Feel bad for abandoning the Germans. The UK and Germany (and NL) were the voices of reason and sanity in the EU

>Nobody excepts the alt-right calls Islam a religion of peace m8

ah yes, i forgot Obama is part of the alt right, and just about every other leader.

Carswell?

>Germans
>voice of reason
Ah yes, the handing of Greece was very reasonable.

arsewell?

Omelette du farage, amirite?

>German were the voices of reason and sanity in the EU

Do you not understand the country you live in?
There is no greater example for democracy.

I'm always surprised at how the posters with no Muslims in their country are the most Islamophoic on Sup Forums

I know Aussies are famed for racism but the rule seems to apply to South America, Asia etc.

>pakipoo starts posting
>seconds later, le yellow-shirted fedora man in reply to a post insulting mudslimes
Genuinely avatarfagging at this point
don't forget to report rulebreakers, lads

test

>Australia
>no Muslims

ah yes, mighty stuff

new referendum when?

>There is no greater example for democracy.

Where billionaire newspaper owners spread bullshit to such an extent the debate essentially just becomes "muh immigration"?

The only thing about article 50 that will be triggered is my emotions when it never happens #FACT

When we actually have something to vote about

>Feel bad for abandoning the Germans
Krautlads want this for us you absolute mong.

Nevaaaar

Let's be honest. There needs to be a new EU referendum with all these fucking racists barred from voting

that strong scent of piss is back

>There is no greater example for democracy.
Regardless of which side won, it wasn't democracy. The level of duress that voters were put under by both sides invalidates the result.

>test
Low test or high test? :^) What am i talking about! Sweden is low test beta if there was one.

Not as pathetic as Britain tho.

Never.You are leaving remember?

Agreed, fucking Scots.

wont be if he gets his way

like nigel says It should be no democracy.

>shorts and "swimming shorts" in different categories

Love how all the pro-leave people are scattering, like fucking runts before the hunt.

>The level of duress

no one was forced to do anything though.

woke up this morning and my bedside table was a hideous mass of tentacles and eyes

The perfidious Albion even lies to himself.

well yeah obviously

place will be a ghetto within 5 years

So proud of our Nige. A true British hero. He came, he saw, he got us our independence.

post tim memes

mint

doubt it. referendum might kill ukip, then again I don't know shit about UK politics.

Poleaboo will be off to sign on in about 25 minutes

swimming shorts should be a sub-category at the least

not a completely different category like trousers from shirts ffs

I'm British and I'm always shocked at how proximity to minorities is the leading cause of racism. You really think Asia doesn't have a lot of Muslims? You really think Australia and Brazil don't have a lot of Muslims? You're basing your ideas on basic misconceptions of where Muslims reside, or you're just lying.

and now he's determined to watch the fireworks from a safe distance

They weren't forced to vote but you had the British public being threatened by both Remain and Leave if they voted for the other side.

If I say to you "Chocolate or Ice Cream? But if you choose Ice Cream, your taxes will go up". How is that not duress?

Daywear and Swimwear

You want them to put bikinis on with blouses?

>No muslims in Australia
why do you think we had #illridewithyou?

When the fuck is the BBC going to get their act together and drop fucking flash player?

They have HTML5 video on their fucking MOBILE WEBSITE but for some reason they still use flash on the full site? FUCK OFF MAN

You can set up your kebab shop somewhere else.
Greece. Hellas lads will sort you out.

keep crying. Brexit was the best thing to ever happen to us.

wish that plane had crashed from a bit further up, maybe a few hundred feet

what's a manly job that pays well lads?

>How is that not duress?

Because no one was forced by the Remain or Leave side to do anything.

Steel erection

>shocked xenophobic brits are ignorant as fuck

wew lad

>keep crying. Brexit was the best thing to ever happen to us.

no It's censorship. Nige is too ugly.

>where reclaim australia protesters staged a violent rally last year over islamic migration
Sup Forums is right, yet again

hehehe

after brexit why would I come to your shithole mate? Germany is a better option.

The fact that the most outspoken advocates of brexit are now distancing themselves from the whole thing should get your alarm bells ringing

stop replying to the roach you idiots

taking a chance

lel
Obviously.
Krautlads are fed up too.
Best get in fast.

Scotland will leave the UK, the Northern Irish will retunite with the Republic, the PM has resigned and his successors will be far right Tories who will flog off the public sector. Also, immigration won't even go down according to Hannan because free movement of labour is good.

Brexit was a disaster.