Germans are no longer the most nazi, racist, and xenophobic nation in Europe. Now it is Brits

Germans are no longer the most nazi, racist, and xenophobic nation in Europe. Now it is Brits.

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2016/04/11/poland-thousands-of-patriots-take-to-the-streets-to-protest-the-muslim-invasion/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/10259892/Mexican-navy-fights-Polish-hooligans-on-the-beach.html
youtu.be/WWaLxFIVX1s
wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/sondaz-dla-rzeczpospolitej-niemcy-najwiekszym-sojusznikiem-polski/94w06f
youtube.com/watch?v=uWNzRqsscBQ
bundestag.de/dokumente/textarchiv/2016/kw25-de-deutschland-polen-vertrag/426436
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Sweden?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>now

>says poland where immigrants are welcomed with open arms

So if you discriminate people in your country then that's cool but if you get discriminated against in another country then they're racist nazis. Okay.

S-stay on the subject.

No wonder that Hitler liked Brits so much and called them "the only aryans except Germans". Nazis like each other.

He called them Island Monkeys.
>Brits
>Aryans

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

Unfortunately nobody was killed. I think that at least 1000 Poles should be killed there our of rasis motives. It would make Jew-tier victims out of Poles and we could sue UK. They have money to pay.

I am going to UK next week to take some jobs and nobody can stop me

Nobody is discriminated in Poland. We are the most tolerant, open and foreigner-friendly country in Europe and always been in past centuries

You were building fucking fences to isolate yourself from refugees, not Poland. And your president Orban is second Hitler, blaiming Jews for refugee crisis

I'm not complaining about britain being nazis though.

But i do, because our president is not Hitler, he has Jewish wife, and Poland doesn't build fences. We wait for refugees with open arms, unfortunately all of them prefer Germany :(

What about those Portuguese exchange students in Poland who were attacked because they were mistaken for muslims

>We wait for refugees with open arms
Ok you can have them then

What about these Polish students who were raped and killed in Portugal out of racist reasons?

stop stealing jobs if you don't want people to hate you

Also
barenakedislam.com/2016/04/11/poland-thousands-of-patriots-take-to-the-streets-to-protest-the-muslim-invasion/
but nice try nigger

When did that happen?

Jobs are out there, offered by British companies. We don't "steal" them from anybody, we simply take the offer.

>www.barenakedislam.com

Yeah, nice sause

>I have no clue about economics
Stop being such a nigger
Yeah they faked those thousands of poles on the video too, mhm

> few hundred of impoverished neonazi 80 IQ simpletons
> "thousands of patriots"

kek

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/10259892/Mexican-navy-fights-Polish-hooligans-on-the-beach.html

>one shitskin shitposting on int with a pol fag
kek

Leave Poland alone!!!!!!!!

At least before the Poles come back with their money before Britain collapses

These bald-headed guys beat everybody, Poles included

WTF i hate england now!!

>Stop being such a nigger

Since when jobs in UK are British? Who said so? Fuck these nazis and polonophobes, lel

Island monkeys are too primitive to understand what globalisation is about. They were always accustomed to exploit others and take everything to themselves. Now they were faced with new reality in which non-British people have the same rights as they do, and after they realized that they are too stupid to compete, they begin to answer with fear and aggression.

>what globalisation is about

Globalism is about giving corporations the ability to utilize the labor pool of less developed countries over their own. So they can circumvent the constraints of domestic labor laws and working conditions, to go back in time to the beginnings of the industrial age where they could basically get away with anything.
It benefits the poorer developing countries because one dollar an hour is better than none but they'll just move on and or switch to robots if those people start costing too much.
It benefits the super rich and their foreign slave labor, that's why we see middle classes disappearing.
Yeah stocks go up and people point to GDPs and all that but all of that is concentrated into the hands of a small percentage of the population, while the majority of people are living in a recessed economy fighting over a handful of jobs.

YEAH! No Nazi meme for Germans anymore.

>It benefits the poorer developing countries
>It benefits the super rich and their foreign slave labor,

I am OK with this.

Germans are angels in comparison with these fucking inbred nazis from UK. Expect more Polish workers in Germany from now on.

>meanwhile he gets upset when he has to pay a dollar more for teeth past

>Expect more Polish workers in Germany from now on.
youtu.be/WWaLxFIVX1s

We send not only people but also companies.

This million absorbed refugees will give Germany 5 million of new births in next years, and it will improve German natural growth the same way it improved in France and UK.

>muh polish persecution complex
we should give you back to russia, then you get what you want

Newest poll in Poland: "Who is the greatest ally of Poland in Europe?"

Majority answered: "Germany"

wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/sondaz-dla-rzeczpospolitej-niemcy-najwiekszym-sojusznikiem-polski/94w06f

>German natural growth
>German

Not really. This is why immigration is a dumb way to solve economic problems. This is the equivalent of having a successful company, where the members own the company and also work in it. And many of them retire, so they can't take on so many contracts and have to downsize a bit.

What's the solution? Give out shares for free? Why? Why would that help the current owners? Besides macroeconomic data, how could this actually help the German people, the working class especially? This is only good for the capitalist ruling class maybe, who can enjoy the cheap workforce.

You belong to Russa and everybody knows this.
We should give you back to ease our relation with Russia.

>You belong to Russa

And that we make your trade with Russia.
Who cares.

I like how you scum are considered to be on par with Muslims.

>What about those Portuguese exchange students in Poland who were attacked because they were mistaken for muslims

Your government made a nice clip

youtube.com/watch?v=uWNzRqsscBQ

Als wichtigsten Partner Deutschlands in der Welt neben Frankreich und den USA würdigte Manuel Sarrazin (Bündnis 90/Die Grünen) Polen. „Ohne Polen gibt es keine Zukunft in der europäischen Familie“, stellte er klar. Er forderte alle Seiten auf, nicht nachzulassen „in dem Versuch, einander zu verstehen“.

bundestag.de/dokumente/textarchiv/2016/kw25-de-deutschland-polen-vertrag/426436

if poles (or nigggers) learned economics they could fix their own economy and leave britain alone. it's like the one country that was actually better off with jews.

That's just a propaganda movie to say how important you people are.
You can make this kind of propaganda also pro russia.
I mean you are just a part of russia and all the trade is now with russia.

Nothing changes here, except that now Russia is feeding the baby.

Is actually a pretty smart solution. Pland has been only a loss investment so far.

>non-British people have the same rights
no they don't. non-citizens get deported, detained, can't hold jobs w/o the right visa, can't vote, can't own x or y or z. true in every country since humans imagined borders.

>except that now Russia is feeding the baby.

These faggots are too poor to even feed themsevles. We feed them in fact by paying 20 bln dollar for their shitty oil and gas.

lesson: don't be the laid off middle class pleb. invest in a factory in mongolia and hire kids to make sneakers.

except that Poland is fixing its economy

>if poles (or nigggers) learned economics they could fix their own economy and leave britain alone.

Our economy is all right, American nigger, only wages are smaller than in the West, because we began to accumulate capital 2 decades ago after half of century of communism. And people here rationally choose higher-paid-jobs over lower-paid-jobs.

He didn't call them Aryans
He said that because genetically Britons were heavily Germanic genetically, they should receive good treatment and should be integrated into Großdeutschland but allowed to maintain some autonomy, not exterminated like Slavs

You don't need much to eat. Once a week a potato mash is good enough.

Only your ruling class was seen as germanics.
Anglos in general are just subhumans just as slavs-

then why are people leaving for jobs?

Is that you atlanta?

Posted some ferry brochures to some Poles this weekend. They'll need to book in advance because the boats back will be busy.

Wasn't aware that Germans count as Poles now

>then why are people leaving for jobs?

Because WE CAN work in Western countries without visas and permission, simply buy a bus ticket and get a job in any Westerneuropean country we want. Average wage of shop-worker in Poland is 400-500 euro, the same job in Germany is paid 3x better. Wouldnt you cross border to get it and save money on car or flat 3x-4x faster than you could do it in Poland, you fucking idiot?

You are more xenophobic than Germans tbqh

>be poland
>have ugly women
>have ugly men
>have inbred people
>have african tier cities
>be poor
>have ugly flag

> hate campaign has just begun

>be polish president
>die

>GERMan calling other people subhuman
That's rich.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Brazil kills tens of thousands of black people / year. Poland : zero. And who is more racist?

But at least we are not racist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Sweden?wprov=sfla1

I could kill but i wont because i am not racist. This poor black girl would be already 5 times raped if she lived in Brazil

>No wonder that Hitler liked Brits so much and called them "the only aryans except Germans"

He was pretty deluded, they're as Celtic as the micks n paddies to the west.

>What about these Polish students who were raped and killed in Portugal out of racist reasons?

What's so bad about being racist, again

Jesus would disapprove

Jesus would disapprove about a lot of things going on today tbtaco

Actually brits are cucks

Just read this and you will understand what I'm talking about

>welcoming shitskins
>good

Nope, you are an idiot if you think that way, shitskins out

I don't think that way, but there's no reason to lie

False, because rape is a maymay, and no one like black girls here.

M8 I find the whole muh we're less racist than you argulent to be a huge bullshit, the only time I ever saw somebody behaving like this was in the comment section of a leftist channel on Youtube...

lol