Why haven't you moved to Russia yet?

Why haven't you moved to Russia yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putins-united-russia-party-unveils-straight-flag-to-rival-gay-pride-symbol-10377440.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KAafAC-JEwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts
youtube.com/watch?v=bsUWK-fixiA
neighborhoodscout.com/fl/st-petersburg/crime/
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17879
twitter.com/AnonBabble

moving to yurop

>play Dota2 15 hours straight
>Gopnik smashes your window because you didnt pass him a cig

i hate myself but not that much

>Why haven't you moved out from Russia yet?
fix

t. "i drive better when i'm drunk"

Holy shit that webm. Fucking Russia.

>go to Russia
>get killed

I was lucky enough to be born here. Ask your questions. I may also go outside and take pics of anything you want.

...wtf ?

at least we do not get killed as much as russians, I guess....

Most of russians live in the areas with the same colour as in most american states.

But the majority of America states are of the lightest and second lightest colors, whereas only a couple of places in Russia are of the second lightest color, unless all Russians are crammed into those places.

How to into slav?

No artillery support.

>mexikills
I don't have the knowledge, skills or base capital to support myself on their new homestead act desu

At least he seems to be eating better

Do you feel free?

How is the economy?

Can you describe how the government really is? For instance, they say the US is a republic, but we all know it's an oligarchy. Is this similiar in Russia?

How difficult is it to emigrate to Russia as an American?

Bit on the chilly side

>Do you feel free?
I feel there is an area inside which I am free and outside of it I am simply not allowed to be, but I never was really interested in crossing that area.
>How is the economy?
It is shit, but my region is doing ok
>Can you describe how the government really is? For instance, they say the US is a republic, but we all know it's an oligarchy. Is this similiar in Russia?
It's pyramide. The top levels share their power and wealth with lower levels. So this system is stable when there is an easy source of money like oil or other resources but it starts crumbling whern there is no more wealth to distribute like now so the top of pyramida starts opressings to keep people in control untill their kids and families will all move to Switzerland/USA and then they will just drop everything into chaos.
>How difficult is it to emigrate to Russia as an American?
How would I know? Not easy that's for sure.

Because it is basically an African country

OOGA BOOGA

I thought you said you were lucky

>what is sarcasm
Well, desu, I don't have many reasons to complain about except aestethical and political ones. I am not poor, I live in wealthy region, I get free education, free healthcare and my region has decent infrustructure, including entertainment one.

I honestly don't recommend any foreigner to move to Russia. First and foremost, because we don't need any of your kind here, especially the stupid first world youngsters who think that the world is a fucking disneyland created for their amusment, where they can move around as they please. However, if you still insist, you can move here, just don't be a whiny little bitch after reality punches you in the face.

Boris has a lot of tutorials.
youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

>the world is a fucking disneyland created for their amusment
it is though

Then you more than deserve all the SJW and blanda up cancer that's happening to you.

lol

Чтo нoвoгo? He знaю, poдинoй oчeнь интepecнo. язык лeгкo yхa, тoжe.

I don't speak Russian

It isn't happening to me, you might not realise but real life is quite different to Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes

I already live in Scotland kthx

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putins-united-russia-party-unveils-straight-flag-to-rival-gay-pride-symbol-10377440.html

I would love to
It is to hot here anyways, learning Russian I actually might on day idk..

he is russian
his life is memes

>It isn't happening to me, you might not realise but real life is quite different to Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
LIterally all of fucking Youtube sponsored this fucking video less than a week ago

youtube.com/watch?v=KAafAC-JEwQ
THese fucking ORlando videos have been popping up daily since the fucking faked Orlando attack youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts

THIs fucking video is trenedin from 2 days ago
youtube.com/watch?v=bsUWK-fixiA

First they post teens acting like total fucking retards and now they are focusing on moms... I wonder fucking why.... keep a stangle hold on the Aging population?
Fuck man i'm not some 80 year old i'm fucking 18 and I can see this crap is shaddy as fuck

Literally non of these videos should be trending and there are shit tons of other videos that recieve 10x more views than half of the trending shit on YT

>IT'S ALL A MEME THEY SAID, IT MEANS NOTHING THEY SAID

Fucking KYS
I hope your daughter ends up with a nigger.

In case you didn't realise I don't live in America, none of the (trivial) shit you posted effects me anyway.

This has to be B8 but whatever I don't care sure man.

Its the same shit as here

Literally no difference

Poor slav corrupt country with slutty woman and drunk guys

I saw FILTH with McEvoy.
And i think - scotland is a little russia.

I'm tired of this shithole. Let's swap.

>the world is a fucking disneyland created for their amusment
not in russia

No, not the same. Now you have no Soviet tanks!

>that fucking northeast higher than the rest of the country

fucking villagers, I swear

Neither do I

but chezchorepublickia is the greatest Slav country in the world

dros the proxy, burgerniggers

Learn english first

notice how mongols do all the killing in russia

Come home white man

>learning Russian I actually might on day idk..

>learning Russian so I actually might one day idk..*

>It was just two words

>It is to hot here anyways, learning Russian I actually might on day idk..
It is TOO hot here ANYWAY, I might actually learn Russian ONE day.

>I honestly don't recommend any foreigner to move to Russia. First and foremost, because we don't need any of your kind here, especially the stupid first world youngsters who think that the world is a fucking disneyland created for their amusment, where they can move around as they please. However, if you still insist, you can move here, just don't be a whiny little bitch after reality punches you in the face.

I don't know why but your stuff makes perfect sense also for Turkey.

Joking? Czechia is 100 times better than r*ssia

>it's a "post literally the only good place to live in Russia to pretend the rest of Russia isn't a shithole" meme

SHUT THE FUCK UP NETHERLANDS I NEVER HAD A FATHER TEACH ME HOW TO SPELL FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FAMILY FUCK YOU

>Kazan
>Russian

Nice meme.

Why would I move to Russia?

Give me literally some reasons.

It is, and always will be ;)

Not culturally. Kazan may be a Russian clay but not a Russian city.

No problem, in several decades it will be

I definitely wouldn't advocate moving there, especially from Canada, but here are a few reasons

>St Petersburg is a charming city full of historical architecture
>the language, culture, and landscape have a rugged beauty
>beautiful women
>cheaper than Canada (although wages and purchasing power are lower)
>Stones throw away from the rest of Europe
>you can explore the world in comfort using the Trans Siberian railway

Not him, but if you've been to St. Petersburg what's your experience? I'd like to go there but I've never been to a non-English speaking country.

>I definitely wouldn't advocate moving there, especially from Canada, but here are a few reasons
>>St Petersburg is a charming city full of historical architecture
I can visit and see it in two weeks. I dont need to live in a country for it.
>>the language, culture, and landscape have a rugged beauty
I don't speak the language, I don't understand the culture having not been raised in it.
>>beautiful women
do they speak english? How does their culture differ from anglos?
>>cheaper than Canada (although wages and purchasing power are lower)
Where will I work? How do I immigrate without a job offer given that I dont speak the language?
>>Stones throw away from the rest of Europe
Not in eu tho, can't freely travel
>>you can explore the world in comfort using the Trans Siberian railway
I don't want to

SPb here, ask your qustions

Dude
Don't even think about coming here because as a good user said above reality will punch you in the face
We have no pussy stuff like your university meme safe spaces and so on

No I've never been there but I'd like to go one day.

If you've never been to a non English speaking country you might want to start with something a little less extreme; perhaps Western Europe or even Mexico/Cuba.
Is it like a first world city? (eg: good public transport and infrastructure, fairly low crime, not too dirty)

Do you see lots of tourists from the western world in your city? I'm hoping there are some decent tour guide groups if it's a popular destination.

Any advice on what to go see? What to do, and not do?

I'm not planning on it.

I see no reason to ever move from Canada. Why would I downgrade?

Yeah of course better stay in Canada

>Western Europe or even Mexico/Cuba.
Western Europe would be too expensive and there's nothing I really want to see there.

I also hate warm countries and would never want to go that far south. Eastern Europe is the only area I'd really want to go to. I can't really afford to travel much.

haven't perfected my squat yet

Most people that move to Russia from Anglo countries are either there for business/work, picking up chicks, or because they're societal rejects back at home and want to start a new life somewhere they'll be interesting.

Not depressed enough

I dont think you can even just "move" to a country, these threads are so retarded.

I love how the posters of "why haven't you moved to x yet?" Are never from that country/currently residing there

Sounds idiotic

There's Russian girls In every anglo country, starting a new life severely handicapped(no friends, no language knowledge/culture) is mentally retarded

>There's Russian girls In every anglo country
The only one I've ever met here is my childhood friend's mum who came over here in the 70s or 80s. They're very rare here.

>good public transport
Actually it's generally very good in Russia
>infrastructure
Yeah, it's the second biggest city in Russia
>fairly low crime
I wouldn't say so
neighborhoodscout.com/fl/st-petersburg/crime/

Russia is disgusting. Even Pooland is better.

Maybe, I rarely participate in such threads lol

Are you the guy that's always walking around SPB posting "I'm in metro wat do"?

>Why haven't you moved from a first world country to a 2nd world country where you don't speak the language, don't know anyone, dont understand the culture, don't understand customs, have no work experience there, have no relatives there

hmm I don't know

I've thought about moving to Russia since me and my sister have relatives there who would help us out with money, but they wouldn't understand our relationship.

>neighborhoodscout.com/fl/st-petersburg/crime/
>St. Petersburg, FL

>but they wouldn't understand our relationship.

Are.....are you fucking your sis?

>Do you see lots of tourists from the western world in your city?
Yeah, especially in downtown
>Any advice on what to go see?
There are a lot of guides and tours, try it. The city is full of museums and shiet
>not do?
Just stay out of slums

Nope
There are many posters from SPb on Sup Forums

She's only my step sister and we're very much alike and we never argue + we take care of each other.

old pic

>but they wouldn't understand our relationship.

I feel like this post took a sinister turn right at the end there but I can't put my finger on why

osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17879
Sorry

Can you post some pics you've taken pls?

Stop licking Russian ass
You've never been here, so you don't know anything about this country

It's really shithole, and the situation getting worse for last 2 years because of sanctions.

>>beautiful women
Enjoy your drama queen golddiggers, m8. Not that all Russian women are like that, but there's literally not a single reason except for money or, more generally, a chance for a more prosperous life, why a Russian woman can become interested in a foreigner. You guys are uncool, unreliable and insincere, from a Russian perspective.

Thank you for the advice!

The only dark part of the south is the only place with significant russian immigration. kek

Spb is a shithole, but beautiful shithole.

never seen one of those opening bridges, they're neat

Blyat

Don't listen to him . There are way, way more shitty places on Earth than Russia. Russia's pretty OK, it's just that you don't understand that countries are not hotels where you find the one which has the best facilities and price and move there. You are born in your country, and you die there, you are a part of your country, and your country is a part of you, with all the good and bad things that it might mean.