Your country

Your country

Is she hot?

instagram.com/loeybug/

Excess body fat traps in heat
So yeah probably

A "girl" like that is only good when you have to bust a nut and don't have any normal options.

This is not a gf/wife material. I know this from experience. Especially my thighs that died whenever she sat on them.

kek

Too big, small ass and tits ESPECIALLY for someone her size, and she's pretty rectangular, so no.

I would very much, not gonna lie

NOT CHINA
Yes, white fat slut looks absolutely disgusting. Do you fuck them there?

I had sych classmate, everyone was making fun of here.

Such, prosnis’, ti obostalsya

Obviously not, look how fucking fat it is

Thought that girls in Latvia look the same

Maybe she was hot about half a ton ago

Maybe she'd be hot if she didn't look like a fat cow.

>Beauty & plus-size

wew lad

please tell your classmate to come to America and be my wife

Italy.

No.

Not hot, no

Remember, your women want handsome white gentelman, not small asian dick.

I am the worse kind of a cuck on the planet
Being an autistic tiny, skinny, smelly with a beer belly creature that i am, i was forced in highschool to lose my virginity in order to not be bullied.
Only option was fat chicks (not as fat as op pic but close)
The fat chicks are far more hungry for cock and attention and they can cook, they listen, they warm you up in winter and they take it up the ass if you want them to.
Then they get thinner and thinner, more and more healthy until they are 7 or 8/10 grills that get tired of you and leave you.
And even though you get the confidence to hunt for normal girls, your autistic part of the brain wants another blob project. And you start a new project of turning a blob into a normal girl, and she leaves you for better, and you only start again and again. My penis erects on command and doesnt transfer pleasure to my brain like he used to. Even he broke up with me, only business.
Yeah i see she can be hot if i would go on biking dates with her.

Absolutely disgusting

she's a fat pig

Fat women are goddesses.
Especially white

Too skinny 2bh

I'd give her one but not tell anyone

This
Right >>>>>> Left

She's got a pretty face, which is really all that matters. Not saying she couldn't use a lot of kilos less.

I'd fuck her and then deny it

fuck no

no she's fucking fat

God's work