Hey guys,what is your honest opinion on Poland?

hey guys,what is your honest opinion on Poland?
I'm curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJMAlCA8v8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=qJMAlCA8v8o

tell me about the jap, why does he love Poland?

Begone demon.

What happened to the pole who told Japs not to come to his country I miss him.

This is a shemale?

I think they're decent enough
but they're butthurt af on here and so its very fun annoying them

Memes

Minorities in Lithuania want street names in Polish. Fuk dem

Are you from Londonistan?

I like Poland

AND BRAZIL!

Post industrial shithole
No historical buildings that weren't stolen from baltics or germans
Decent people as long as their hate is directed towards russians (ironic because they are closer to russians than to germans in terms of language, culture, food and geography)

>No historical buildings that weren't stolen from baltics or germans
??

I miss him too...I haven't seen him for a week

I like Poland and Polish people.

Easily the most butthurt country from Europ, even the posters are butthurt all of the time.

autism as always

Weird language.

Reference to the fact that poland, historically, was located ~400km eastwards from where it is now

Good country
Good people
Shit posters

Thanks poland for kasia the kurwa!
Shishka dymuitytsya!

redneck of Europe.

They're the purest of Sarmatians

I'm about to marry one

go drink yourself to death you fucking scum

great
how is she

I don't have a strong opinion about Poland, but it makes me kinda sad that they still hate us

Will you drink with me?

Historically we always had Silesia and Pomerania which were Piast lands.

>Reference to the fact that poland, historically, was located ~400km eastwards from where it is now

This Mongol gets it.

rotflmoa slavs thinking they're sarmatian?

>Let's go back in time until the borders match my political agenda (easy because borders were quite fluid back then and had little to do with who lived in these regions)

mohammed, Silesia and Pomeria are rightufuly Slavs landa, you stol them in XVIII century, but only for 200 years. You bulit there nothing, you just took our beautiful cities and named it in Deutsch.
Heil hitla!

Silesia has been under Slavic (Bohemian and Polish) rule for 600 years, having a Slavic majority and an increasing German minority due to Ostsiedlung. And even under under Habsburg's rule it was locally ruled by the descendants of the Polish Piasts. Breslau for example came first under Prussian/German rule in the 1740's and Germans became a majority there first between the 17-18th centuries.
Yes, Sarmatians were one the ancestors of the Lechties.

Same street in the 70's btw.

Poland is mostly neutral towards Germany nowadays.

These aren't the 90ties when expressing pro German sentiments would net you a bullet in the head and when stealing expensive cars was seen as a "revenge" for WW2.

maybe in breslau, we still want to kill them all in mazovia

I like Poland. First time I had sex was in Kraków with a local grill. I think the culture is really similar to German in many ways, but the centuries of animosity between our cunts makes us forget that.