Ask a Pole anything

Ask a Pole anything.

Why do you europeans enjoy cock sucking?

because its pleasurable

When will you stop pining for past glories?

When are you leaving Poland?

whats wrong about it though

what are those wing-like things on their backs

Ask westerncucks about this, I don't know how it is.

never

How do you make your women so qt?

just some wings for decoration
slav women in general are pretty qt

Memes aside.

Who's your greatest ally?
Most based neighbor? (if you have any)
Who will you kill first? A soviet or a nazi?

>Who's your greatest ally?
France/US
>Most based neighbor?
Honestly we've had a lot of issues with all of our neighbours(maybe not with Slovakia and Belarus but they are basically made up meme countries), but idk, the most based one is surely Germany, it's the most succesful one.
>Who will you kill first? A soviet or a nazi?
Nazi. Soviets atleast didn't attempt to launch a massive ethnic purge...

>Soviets atleast didn't attempt to launch a massive ethnic purge...
They are just shit at it.

How do you feel about Germany and Germans?

Did you lose any relatives to the camps?

sure there is a buttravaged czech with muh 1968
fuck off

I like Germans and Germany I have some friends from there. I don't give a shit about WWII, Hitler etc, we joke about it all the time.

Unfortunately I've never really visited Germany, was just passing through, but the countryside I saw was lovely.

No I'm waaaay too young for that. My grandmother's uncle managed to escape from Auschwitz though.

What do you think about Japan?

I would've thought it'd be common. My girlfriend's grandmother and grandfather survived it.

I got a job offer in Warsaw but everyone I know thinks I'm retarded for even considering going. what do you think buddy?

It's quite common I guess but all my grandparents lived in rural areas(and actually most of them were kids anyway) I think it was easier to not get caught there.

Actually my grandmother is speaking quite good about both Soviet and Nazi soldiers, like the regulars were doing no harm to civilians.

Oh the stories the gfs mother has. She literally can't stand to see a German. Would leave the room if she knew one was in it. And then the stories of communist Poland start...

I'm really into your traditional culture, architecture and music. Didn't taste any of your food yet though lol.
Well Warsaw is easily Poland's best in terms of standards of living, wages etc but I think it's still kind of shit for Germans? Like how much would you get paid?

Why are poles always so butthurt? Is the cancer terminal?

Why does most of your country belong to you and not Lithuania? Poland was never that big and Lithuania shold own territory in both Belarus and poland.

Around 10k zloty brutto. (Sorry can't do the crossed l)

>Why are poles always so butthurt?
Idk
>Why does most of your country belong to you and not Lithuania?
??
>Poland was never that big and Lithuania shold own territory in both Belarus and poland.
No, Lithuania literally didn't own any territory in today Poland. Also Lithuanian elites were heavily polonized anyway... Lithuania shouldn't really exist.

holy shit

what job ?

>we are not shit at ethnic cleansing, take it back
ok, volodya

Network admin. So I guess that's enough to live decently on my own?

>Network admin.
ahh fucking STEMfags
>So I guess that's enough to live decently on my own?
Tbh I don't really know how much you will really earn (it's 10k brutto after all) but yes it will be easily enough, it's quite a lot actually

if I would ever get an offer like this I would accept in a heartbeat

I lived like a king in krawków for 2 weeks and I only spent ~€400, you should be golden with that amount.

Jakie miasto?

What happens if I visit Poland only knowing basic words like please and thankyou?

What do Poles think of Australians in general?

What season would be best to visit in?

>France

you should be able to communicate easily with young people

just speak slowly, Polish people won't understand you otherwise

Will people think I'm a dick for not learning the language, though?

am assuming people will kill you if you speak russian there ?

>visiting
>learning language of the country

so if I visit China I have to speak Mandarin? what the fuck

it would be nice if you knew few basic sentences but no one will expect you to actually speak the language

no, not really

Well yeah I didn't mean speaking the language fluently. I just meant learning a few basic sentences like you said (which I will try to do) and maybe being able to hold a basic conversation. Because I think it would be a bid rude going to someone's country and expecting them to speak in your language. But then again, English is obviously quite widely spoken so it's a bit different, which is why I was asking.

Post korean cuties

that's high for ccna, low if ccnp+

yes

Are you a Kurwa?
Do you like Russia?

not if you want to buy a place to live

Why do you keep making these threads and what makes you think anyone is interested in your attention-whoring?

full ejaculation

The moment Scandinavia and Germany will.

USA is not our ally they simply want to use Poland as a proxy to piss off ruskies.

no, they will assume you are an ukrainian though

>this whole post

pretty sure most of young Poles know basic english especially in the biggest cities
I dont like Russia
for fun
thats what "alliance" between a vastly stronger and a weaker nation means

>for decoration
It was not decoration dumbass

We have a saying in Poland:
>Who will you kill first? A Soviet or a Nazi?
>Nazi, because duties first, then pleasures.