SG thread

AMA about my country,

Other urls found in this thread:

taihwa.com.sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping

Is the pic from Yakikate Japan?

Which Singaporean Olympians should I keep an eye on this summer in Rio?

How often you run into Indonesian daily?

Can you speak Mandarin?

Joseph schooling ? Apparently he's rising pretty fast.
Yes.
Yes.

I envy you guys
It's blessed that you can speak English and Chinese

You haven't answered my question :(

Is that some CrowsxWorst?
The GOAT delinquent manga desu

>Singapoor
>""""""""""country""""""""""

Every other day.
Well, quite a number of ppl believe we speak both shittily.
Country enough to execute your citizens without getting SEAL teame'ed

Have you ever eaten bak chor mee from that famous place behind lavender mrt?

Fun facts about SG
>Top education in Math & Science.
>One of the lowest crime rates worldwide.
>The largest manufacturer of jack-up oil rigs
>The easiest place to do business

No.
Also to mention, SG food is very hygienic, and if you violate regs, your license gets killed, you get fined and may go to jail(Not fun)

OP do you hate Indonesian :(
If so why?

Go fucking eat it then Ng

taihwa.com.sg

What's the average salary for someone with a college degree, and what's considered a decent or good enough salary by most people?

Would you like to live abroad?

>No, but a lot of them are very smug, and they're just not nice ppl. Indonesian chinese are quite nice. The chicken rice lady near my place was from Indonesia or parents were romt here.

Good salary - 8KS$, Gives you a not bad lifestyle. However, we have the highest cost of living on earth.
Decent will be 3+S$.

Yea, wouldn't mind living abroad, depends on the country, and whether it's overrun by certain people.

>certain people
and who will that be?
I'd assume it's extremely difficult to immigrate to your country, right? To just work in Singapore seems relatively easy in comparison.

Ever get your ass whip?

By my parents while young.
Rapefugees.
Quite easy to immigrate here.

how can that be?
If it were so easy to immigrate to there, wouldn't your country be filled with chinese & pino &malay all sort of SEAiasns?

What is sg?

Do you have shifty gum salesman? Like in other countries where you have black men selling weed behind bestbuy.

Can you read/write Hanzi? I've heard a lot of Chinese in Singapore and Malaysia were not good at using Hanzi very much.

No, No, I meant by the authority, don't tell me you never heard of the Caning you guys are so famous for.

>wouldn't your country be filled with chinese & pino &malay all sort of SEAiasns?
kek it is m8

Already quite a number of Pinoys working as maid, IT, nurses. Migration is easy for working people.

No. No one cares that much for gum, but they go to Msia to buy sometimes, and give to relatives.

Yes, but got used to the simplifies chinese.
No. Only criminals who fuck up bad get whipped.
Ya lor. Feelsbadman.jpg

How do you cope with the feel that your flag shares colours with Polish one?

Do you feel patriotic towards Singapore?

Yes.
Meh. Could have different colours with a removed crescent. I don't mind. Would rather have a sun, rather than a moon. I think they tried to satisfy dindus with that.

Singapore is a shit country, very third world

and why aren't native singaporean reproduce anymore? I heard your birth rate is on the same level as us/HK, I thought your country are doing just fine economical wise, and you guys all live in gov own rent controlled houses. So what's the deal?
I'd also like to know is the ethic demographic of Singapore rapidly changing or not? like the chinese is dropping down while malay and pinoys are rising?

>I heard your birth rate is on the same level as us/HK
Nah the fertility rate is somewhere around 0.8, probably the lowest in the world.

And yes the Chinese are reproducing less while Malays and pinoys are streaming in.

(Not him btw)

I really want to know what will happen when chinese becomes minority in your country.
Will Lee dynasty continue or step down due to some "democratic" reasons?

>Chinks

How often do you guys get hazes? I left 5 days earlier than I was supposed to last time I was there because you had to remain indoors because of the quality of air.