TYPICAL BREAKFAST INYOUR CUNT

>mediterranean breakfast
>natural orange juice
>coffee
>toasted bread with serrano jam and tomatoes.
>about 3,50 -4 euros in a bar.
post yours and price

>and olive oil, of course

Bread and tea
Or
Injera fir fir
Or
Eggs with injera
Or
Rice with veggies in it

Depends on the senpai and where they love though

>inb4 you guys have food?

Whatever's in the fucking fridge.

>orange juice
>coffee
>tomatoes
Sounds like the worst nightmare of a GERD-sufferer.

True breakfast of champions is:
>coffee
>cigarette
>banana
>angst and edginess

I like to start my day with eggs.

Typical default breakfast here.

>Bread and tea
I thought you guys were all about coffee

Anyways,
>Eggs
>Salad
>Cheese
>Bread
>Coffee

coffee + cigarette
0.3 euros

People don't eat breakfast here.

I assume the olive oil is there for the picture, and you don't actually put it on bread.

Ours can be similar to that except with Butter/Ham/Flamengo Cheese instead of Presunto/Jamon. That's more for a mid-afternoon snack. Same goes for jam. That latte is often replaced with an espresso, but those lattes with proper coffee in a cold morning are divine.

No tomatoes, though. Why do Spanish people spam tomatoes everywhere? Tomatoes belong in salad and pizza and nothing else!

But usually we're not a big breakfast country, so we usually default to something smaller and sweeter like pic related.

Funny enough ethiopians never drink coffee in the morning

My petit-dejeuner (look how cosmopolitan I am) consists of two slices of toast with jam and honey and a bowl of cereal.

End me now

Slavfast

>impliying people has that for breakfast

Typical spanish breakfast is

>I assume the olive oil is there for the picture, and you don't actually put it on bread.
>Why do Spanish people spam tomatoes everywhere? Tomatoes belong in salad and pizza and nothing else!

This is why people bully you with maps.

We do that olive oil thing when tasting freshly made olive oil, but not daily, and certainly not on breakfast.

We do spam our bacalhau with olive oil, and in the end we sponge-clean excess from the dish with bread, so we do it the other way around, I guess. Always at dinner too, though, never at breakfast.

Tomatoes everywhere is what we use to mock your food, though. I like tomatoes, but there is such a thing as too much. We also use a lot more pepper and spices than you guys, since we had monopoly over the Indian trade, and our food is generally more varied.

Add some beans, put 2 jalapeños in your tomatoes and of course, half a dozen of hot steamy tortillas and you got yourself some real breakfast, Manolo.

I should say though, that our opinion of your country derives a lot from the contact with the western-most regions. I'm sure Catalunha and whatever are different.

mostly bread with cold cuts ,cheese and sweet stuff.

maybe müsli. and a lot of coffee.

Why do you keep bread in your dildo bowl?

its not a dildo, its delicious.

>it can't be both

In all seriousness though, I think I've had some of that (probably a weak imitation), and didn't recognise it from the angle. It is pretty good, for a foreign bread. Bread is never as good as home-bread, so it's hard to be objective.

>Laugenstange
>herzhaftes Frühstück

Disgusting.

>ITT what people would eat if they were on holiday

this is what an ACTUAL breakfast looks like in the netherlands

It's less "typical" and more "traditional".

Also, what the fuck, why do you put chocolate sprinkles on bread?

>ITT what people would eat if they were on holiday
or when celebrating something

there's no way you'd serve or or on a daily basis

/thread

Hagelslag is literally made for bread. Where else would you use it?

Sausage McGriddle

where's the vodka, vlad?

Man, I stayed at the Dan Hotel in Tel Aviv at one point on my Taglit trip. Dankest breakfast I've ever had.

IDEEEPPEENDDDENNNNTTTTTT BRRRREAAAKKKKKKFEEESSSSS

I have to accept that us and italians use too much tomato for everything. Too much pimiento everywhere too.

But with bread there's no better way. Bread alone is pretty shit anyways. You should put salt and garlic too.

My post was basically the "full" Israeli breakfast, normally you would pick and choose from it
>Eggs plus pita with butter and coffee
>Salad with cheese/tuna and orange juice
etc.

Though ofc not everyone here eats breakfast.

a fucking bowl of cereal and milk :D

The bread with tomato is actually considered a typically catalan thing. It was actually brought to Catalonia by murcian immigrants but well, in general it's a eastern spanish/mediterranean thing. Other parts of Spain don't do it well if they do it at all.

Is that cheese with chocolate?

>vodka
>breakfast
Not so good actually, and we got other fun stuff besides vodka for romantic date meal.

>You should put salt and garlic too.
That is what we put on bacalhau and sardines.

We typically use one of these combinations on bread:
>Butter
>Ham and Flamengo Cheese
>Chouriço (a bit less spicy than your chorizo and more meaty and rich, in a way.)
>Queijo Fresco

Bread alone is not a thing here either. Olive oil, only for tasting, never to complete the bread. (unless it's to clean the excess off a plate from bacalhau or other fish/meat)

Wow i have the exact same breakfast as you.

t: Nutella-Toast esser

I dunno, cakes? Bread with sweet things is weird to me. Maybe because we don't eat the square loafs down here, and our bread is usually salty rather than bland/sweet, so maybe it would taste better with those.

But hey, if it makes you happy, go ahead.

Yes but you eat them separate. Chocolate sprinkles on bread is extremely common in the Netherlands.

That makes more sense. I was thinking you closed those two together and eat it.

Wait a second. You guys only eat one slice of bread?

Our bread doesnt tastes bland/sweet, were not fucking Americans. Its probably just because your not used to it. A lot of people in different countries also eat sweet stuff on their bread like Jam or Nutella. Im certain you also have those in Portugal.

Nah, some people do prefer it that way though. Its just for the picture I guess, so you can see whats on it.

Forgot about Jams because I don't usually like them, but it IS a thing here. But we eat that with graham crackers at my house, usually. Same for nutella.

By bland I mean not salty or low-salt. There's a Portuguese word for it, "insosso", but google translated to "wishy-washy" which is definitely not it. It's a characteristic of those square loafs by design, not really a fault. It does go better with sweet stuff and works more as a vessel for different ingredients.

>No black pudding

0/10 would not eat

nothing extra desu

czech bread, salami , butter, jam, sauage, eggs, ham, coffee

It varies a lot from place to place.

Northeast (semi-arid): tapioca disks with sun-dried meat, black coffee, cheese curds, cashew, cakes.

North (jungle): fried bananas (yes, bananas... not plantains), beju (stuff made with cassava, I guess?), bread, fruits

South and São Paulo: bread, ham, salami, cheese (usually mozzarella or "prato"), croissants, yogourt, orange juice.

No idea about MG/RJ/ES and the Midwest, I guess it's a mix of Northeast/North with São Paulo.

>fried bananas (yes, bananas... not plantains)
Fucking delicious, by the way. I thought I'd hate it and avoided it for a long time in Brazilian-themed restaurants, but it's amazing.

So is Farofa, and Feijoada with Feijão Preto (almost as good as our Feijoada, almost ;) ), but those are not for breakfast, I guess.

Brazilian food is great, you guys did a great job with adapting our old recipes with your resources.

And coming up with your own, too, of course. Picanha is great.

Regarding the bananas, you probably ate a quite different recipe, "banana à milanesa". Usually a siding dish.

The ones Northerners eat for breakfast are more like this, pic related.

>farofa
Well, it can be eaten as breakfast, depending on the recipe... like, the one made with cassava meal isn't suitable for that, but a corn meal and egg farofa siding a coffee is great.

I don't know how common it is for breakfast, but posting it anyway, farofa de ovo. It's something like scrambled eggs mixed with corn meal and then fried. It's my usual breakfast when there's no leftover dinner.

I've eaten both. I have a Brazilian cousin who's a cook that comes by every two years, and he does different things every time.

Frosted flakes with chocolate milk OR waffles with syrup and coffee or tea

w-who..wha...

oh fuck it

Nice.

By the way, I know it isn't breakfast-related, but man... I miss that rabbit stew they prepare in Northern Portugal.

For real? Never had it myself, and I'm from kind of the north.

Best stew is Chanfana, though. So good.

Typical everyday breakfast here: oatmeal. depending on the person topped with different things like cinnamon and banana or berries and nuts etc..
Saturday breakfast: brunch

Porridge, rye bread, coffee

a cup of black coffee, nothing more

the german one would be a typical family weekend breakfast though. on weekdays it would be toast with whatever topping you like or cornflakes for (man)children.

I eat granola and milk for breakfast everyday

HOW TOUGH AM I?

I ATE A BOWL OF NAILS FOR BREAKFAST

coffee or white coffee with warm medialunas (argentinian croissants) and sometimes orange juice too.

Best breakfast

Those are best and this is somehow standard, all others are pure 100% shit!

Just look at this Argentinians trying to act "European with croisant and nice coffee" TOP FUCKING KEK, post a fucking meal faggots not some girly instagram pic that gets many like from plebs that are trying too hard to be civilized cunts with nice taste.
This is popular in whole Balkan, it doesnt look nice but its verry tasty.

enjoy your heart attack with 50 yo

Nothing in there is that bad for you ya cuck
>yfw europeans will never have biscuits and elk gravy

fucking shiiiiiiit

Bread, filled with ham and cheese
Corn couscous
Coffee
Chocolate milk for children

If you go to Yellowstone National Park they have a restaurant with Buffalo sausage gravy on the menu. it's super good

It's not breakfast without country fried steak.

What is in the small glass?

That's some 1000 calories at breakfast
Nice way to stay fat

First off, where the fuck is the back bacon? Second, that fucker needs a thicker sauce, and about four time as much as it. When I make eggs benedict 2 eggs have an entire batch of hollandaise and not a fuck is given about the fact that I just ate a quarter cup of butter.
Good job of the egg doneness though, that I will give you.

>he thinks that's only 1000 calories

I live in a cold climate. Most of that gets burned off desperately trying to stay warm.

Weetbix.

It's cute, really.

> murican
> muhtabolism

>t. Commifornian who visits his local cryosauna once a week.

I'm Alaskan. That definitely isn't a typical California breakfast.

>That's some 1000 calories at breakfast
>Nice way to stay fat
Dude, if you are MEN, not manlet, that is regular breakfast!
For 6.3f tall guy or 190cm with some muscles and that weights around 95-100kg its totaly regular meal.
Even smaller guys eat that in the morning.
Mens should take from 2500-3500Cals daily and breakfast is most important meal that should have a lot of calories.
People that do hard work in cold climate need ~4000 to 6000 calories.
People with less muscles and weight, smaller ones that do office jobs are fine with 2000-2500calories.
Also this

>I'm Alaskan
Are you a polar bear?

Nope. But what do you think that breakfast was made of?

I usually go for simple toast with either just buttered or vegemite if there's any here 2bh, some juice if it's there as well.
THANKS FOR EATING OUT FOOD

Fish, eggs and bread?

Average arizona breakfast

How can someone eat so little for breakfast? It's just white fluor (sugar)
you should. it's really unhealthy not to. Are Americans this stupid and unhealthy that they don't know what water is?

A lot of calories I would disapprove of for eating daily, but fuck these cunts, those all look delicious for an occasional treat. I'd gladly try each of those. It's not like the English breakfast and these over-the-top brunches are calory-free either.

Have a picture of a traditional northern Portugal dish that Americans always love: Francesinha.

Bread, pork, chouriço, egg, french fries and a spicy sauce that includes tomato and Brandy or Port Wine. It's more of a lunch thing.

>How can someone eat so little for breakfast?
We usually eat a bigger lunch than you guys up north, and we don't spend as many calories staying warm, although the Portuguese one is almost all sugar. Our meals are more distributed throughout the day, and not just breakfast and dinner. Pic related for you too, I guess.

I actually had pirão de feijoada for breakfast today. I don't get the whole "full traditional breakfast" meme, some 70% of what we have for breakfast here are leftovers from the day before.

Not being an edge lord but I have sausage and/bacon, toast, eggs, and sometimes fried potatoes with some pickled vegetables, and beer. Get away with it because I work afternoons.

If any Czech bros are here, it's usually kozel or urquell