ITT: Gypsies in our countries

Tell me about them. Are they really that bad? Videos and/or statistics strongly preferred.

Finnish gypsies in general seem pretty ok, since they mostly collect empty bottles and stick to themselves, and some of them are even well educated.

youtube.com/watch?v=yO-mGkwdEvk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5nTT4ym02o
youtube.com/watch?v=s0BJeH278ak
youtube.com/watch?v=rnx6oa4WE6A
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqaXHSE7gY
youtube.com/watch?v=PElZ0fbuyyM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=Td8chodhYsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A3g-lPWvXDI
youtube.com/watch?v=5jf5EyYOiP8
youtube.com/watch?v=sxfk2MhnZ-E
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roma_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=ErYwDPbL6T0
youtube.com/watch?v=W9jO-uQ10Mk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another short documentary. They seem very laid back people imho.

youtube.com/watch?v=a5nTT4ym02o

youtube.com/watch?v=s0BJeH278ak
mannes are gypsies, right?

I don't know, they're pretty light skinned.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnx6oa4WE6A

They're shit, but at least they make us laugh when they appear on TV.

I want to rape a gypsy girl

Here you go, our gypsies usually make some trashy music.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqaXHSE7gY

Gypsies in my country...

youtube.com/watch?v=PElZ0fbuyyM

:(((

this is now a gypsy music thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

EUROS TURN INTO ANIMALS ON THE TOPIC OF GYPSIES
THIS SHOULD BE A FUN THREAD

They sell flowers and steal purses and sometimes you see them riding horses in asphalt roads, other than that they are normal I guess.

They're not that bad, just useless

youtube.com/watch?v=Td8chodhYsQ

All they do is beg and pickpocket. They don't even do the pickpocketing themselves they get their 20 children to do it.

The government said once that between 90 and 95% of gypsies are unemployed but I would say it's even higher. They did a project that lasted from 2006 to 2016 that would find employment for gypsies but not a single one applied.

They are thieves and thugs and they breed like rats. No punishment is harsh enough for them.

>Are they really that bad?
Yes
They enter buses and trams and horribly play on their accordeons (I always wonder where they take them from, musical instruments aren't cheap, right?) untill someone pays them to fuck off. Also if you don't watch them they'll steal everything, and I do mean everything.
Not sure if it's true, but I heard they consider hard work to be some sort of dishonour and that's why they avoid it.

better than syrians waaaaaay better than kurds.

How do you feel the Kurds are about to take half your land while the Greeks take the other?

When I went to Europe they were analogous to niggity nogs but mobile and a little more scheming

>ITT: Gypsies in our countries Anonymous 07/04/16(Mon)17:57:19 No.
Gypsy's shud all b killed

kurds lost 5/6 of their strongholds in cities. and we didn't even use airforce in there. they are still our bitch.
and istanbul alone has better army, more people, more money than greece. they were a threat once, when turkey was empty shithole without army.

They say the Kurds are being funded by Russia after you shot down their plane.

we have our own breed of them. thanks ireland.
also thanks based eu for giving us the original flavour, too.

DA RUPAI DELE DELE DE DARIGIDADA DAI DAI DAI

youtube.com/watch?v=A3g-lPWvXDI

youtube.com/watch?v=5jf5EyYOiP8

youtube.com/watch?v=sxfk2MhnZ-E

here are some classics

le go bag to bol le

They are barely even human.

Here in Italy
they beg for money, they lie to you with "I'm hungry could you give me some money?" And if you give them a pizza or a sandwich they throw it away (I've seen this many times) and after they insult you (they want your money)
Usually when buses are full with tourists you will always find one who's pickpocketing. Once I saw two women (one pregnant) pickpocketing. They are literally scum (at least the ones who lives here) they are loud, they smell bad. They steal from houses, from cars or directly the car. They roam in search for coppe r or metals in general then when they have enough to sell they give fire to trash using it like combustible so they can melt metals or just burn trash.
Some of them live in their world and they think like they're untouchable because whenever they get caught they're free 2/3 days after. Last big news I've heard was about three kids (minors) who had stolen a car and killed a woman.
And this is just the surface

Sorry for my mistakes and using always the same words

Actual gypsy here ama

are you a girl? are you qt?

American Gypsies are a mixture of White Trash culture and something like Chav culture.

I want to fuck a gypsy woman desu

youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

Vid related

No
Probably not

Our gypsies are scum: they steal, sell drugs and guns, threaten people, don't work/study, smell bad, breed like rabbits, are victimist and live from welfare.

How often do you steal something

Anytime there is opportunity really but the organised shit probably 3x a month

proofs

Proof of what

Prove that you're a real gyppo
How would a gypsy find Sup Forums anyway?

How do i prove that

steal my internet connection

Italy is one of best places for stealing cause nobody can tell us apart from locals

gyppo banter too stronk
post your brown gyppo hands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roma_in_the_United_States

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=ErYwDPbL6T0

They're scum

USSR tried to integrate them, it was prohibited to live by "traveling" like they usually do. They were forced to work ordinary job, get education
There are also some unique things like biggest gypsy theater in the world here

youtube.com/watch?v=W9jO-uQ10Mk

>american gypsies

america doesnt have gypsies faggot.

Can you confirm or deny that being a hard-working person is seen as something negative among gypsies?

>white trash
>chavs
What's the difference?

Gypsies dont have hivemind or any rules. It depends on the family

fututi mortii matii ce bine le-ai invatat cocalare

They smell like shit and don't look like pic related americunt shitskin enthusiast fantasy at all

>le exotic, spiritual nomad people xD

pure cancer everyone in Central Europe will tell you they are worse than niggers

who t f are you referencing ?

Yes OP gypsies are exactly like the one in your pic , I'll make sure outs fly over to your country right now , you better have a lot of space for tents.

There's literally nothing wrong with gypsies

FUCKING FINNISHFAG!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyson Fury is a gypsy

I agree, In my country the case is the same. They apsolutely decline to be a functioning member of any society. All government programs to include them as a normal functioning members of society were in vain. And their sole income source is begging and crime.

What's wrong m8? Gypsies are cute, CUTE!

As cute as mongolian trash