What is life on Belgium like?

What is life on Belgium like?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tEM18brKZO
zapatopi.net/belgium/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lots of Islam, lots of cultural diversity and lots of white guilt

>Lots of Islam, lots of cultural diversity

Not really once you're outside of Brussels.

>and lots of white guilt

kek no, that's an American thing.

You see France, it's already a shit country, well Belgium, it's France in worse.

I'm high on Belgium.

>Not really once you're outside of Brussels.
liar. it's fucking full

Yes Wallonie is indeed France but worse.

First post, best post

>money
>qts
>fashion
>architecture
>art
>travel
Heaven desu

Rassenoorlog wanneer

vocaroo.com/i/s1tEM18brKZO

literally doesn't exist

Pretty to extremely comfy as long as you stay away from major cities and Wallonia.

Only in Brussels. Most countryside towns are 90+% white which is quite a lot in comparison with the 63% white USA :^)

Like Netherlands but
> Better (Catholic) Architecture
> More beautiful diversity you wouldnt even be able to tell you were in europe!
>No way this place exists in as little as 25 years

People are also different from the Dutch, they dont share our blunt/pragmatic nature and are much more French(arrogant,conservative,less intelligent)

imagine life in France, add depressing weather and more beer and it's basically what it's like.

>People are also different from the Dutch, they dont share our blunt/pragmatic nature and are much more French(arrogant,conservative,less intelligent)

Thanks for showing such modesty dear sir

>tfw no one is interested in a Belgium thread

Lived there for about a year. Was sorta shocked by the amount of foreigners. I mean, I expected Brussels to be full but Antwerp, Liege, Ghent to a lesser extent, were chock full of Magrehbs and black people.

Verviers is an absolute cesspool of white trash and terrorists. Smaller towns are better in general and people are friendlier (though I think people in Liege are pretty nice as well compared to the other larger Belgian cities).

Food is great, but cheaper to shop for groceries in Germany which is weird. Why is that, Eurobros?

Everything closes early/whenever they want so be prepared to find yourself in a consumer hellhole compared to more civilized countries which accomodate shoppers at all hours of the day/night.

STRIKES. ALL. THE. TIME. This might be more true of Wallonia/Brussels than Flanders (never lived in Flanders but noticed it seemed cleaner and had its shit together more).

Belgium has some beautiful places. The canal cities, the Ardennes, in particular for me. But in general a very quiet country where not a lot goes on.

Belgium doesn't exist
Belgians don't exist

Source: zapatopi.net/belgium/

/thread

>the whole site repaints everytime you scroll
wew

being french-dutch aint easy