What do Muditerranean regions provide besides tourism and olive oil?

What do Muditerranean regions provide besides tourism and olive oil?

Other urls found in this thread:

scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
youtube.com/watch?v=UI-Mn1CgyDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women

Mediteranean memes.

Culture

Godlike cuisine

Denbts

>israel
>culture
hilarious

>Religion has not historically been the most important cultural institution
>Europeans didn't get their religion from Israel
Keep laughing

>bunch of eastern europeans invade a country
>claim a religion gives them ancestral link
>hur dur we wuz jesus
Your claim to it is as viable as the frenchie

>Part of the land is called Judea
>Act surprised when Jews come back and claim it

Civilization.

Im expecting the Thracians to come claim half our cities any second tbqh.

>Part of the land is called Palestine
>Act surprised when Palestineans come back and claim it

Democracy
Philosophy
Maths
the foundation of modern jurisdiction
Architecture
the alphabet
butt sex

If they ever did, prolly best not to willingly sell them a shitload of land and then immediately turn and try to steal it back when you feel you can get away with it. It's a very high risk-high reward sort of strategy.

Barbarian gallic scum

it's called Judea, so what
Jews were there thousands of years ago, so what

Ask ur mum, she got plenty of it.

>Palestineans
That's not a thing, though.

The foundations of Western civilization. Solidified history and heritage. A warm, laid back place where actual culture and human relationships can be found instead of insane autistic or violent societies. Many high-quality agricultural products. In the future, a lot of solar energy.

>olive oil
>mediterrenian

OLIVE OIL IS TUNISIAN HERITAGE YOU CUR

Israel posters always make my day.

Meds don't need to provide anything to anyone. Our lives are dedicated to pursuing personal joy, not serving others.

>benistein
>benisdinians

literally jordanian and lebanese diaspora, they're a meme """"""ethnicity""""""

That would be pretty awesome.

This, we are not cucks.

>tunisian
>not mediterranean
wew bud

Only humans can be Mediterraneans.
Greeks are humans.

Since the fall of the Roman Empire - nothing really. Even Asiatic peoples such as the Turks are multiple times more productive than your average fiesta nigger or debt monkey.

bongs recognize ancient memes?

>16 kg of olive oil per year for one person
What the fuck? They probably just use it as lube for daily gay sex.

Historical relevance

Say, redditor, how did you find your way here?

Or for cooking.

kek stupid gypsy

Croatia is more gay than current Greece.

>I am greek

The two greatest periods of European history, classical antiquity and the Renaissance, was led by "Muditerraneans."

The period in between was called the Dark Ages because Northern Europeans couldn't yet shake off their shit flinging traditions, despite the best efforts of the more civilised "Muditerraneans."

Also, it wasn't "Muditerraneans", nor "shitskins" who ruined Constantinople. It was, would you believe it, Northern Europeans.

I guess the Renaissance and discovering/colonising the New World are nothing compared to Bulgarian achievements.

>luxembourg

That would be around 450 kcal just from olive oil on a daily basis.

Tanned qts

Not an argument.

Call back when you can work 12 hours a day and retire at 65+ without complaining, Pablo. Oh wait, you don't even have job!

>call back when you work like a slave
I realize you're a shitty troll but what's even the point? People should work to live, not live to work, and anyway the most productive countries work fewer hours (example: Netherlands vs Mexico).

>Bulgarian actually believes Spain and Italy haven't been important to the world regardless of tough times
Even when we are lazy bastards, we somehow keep being some of the biggest contributors to science: scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
We have changed the world of art like almost no other country.
We built the Américas and Filipinas, gave the world modern navy engineering and an actual map of the world everyone lives in.
I know it must be painful to see your country's contribution to the world, but please, when you are speaking of the Meds, show some respect.

/thread

Why I got a PM from a lovely dudette on /r/atheism why do you ask kind stranger?
Take my upboat will post banana for kitty tax scale m'lady

Nonsense. What other purpose does man have besides to work?

If you're asking that seriously, you're mentally ill and I pity you.

How though?

A place for germanic women to get some actual sex

lol this. german wome nare horny beasts.

most german women dont report rape because they need lots of sex, come to germany, brown and black men, german women waiting for you to have free sex as much as you want.

come arabic men, we give you 900€ a month, bycicle and lots of blond women you can have sex with, also very young ones, they are horny and waiting for you. come

youtube.com/watch?v=UI-Mn1CgyDQ

lol check this out, someone blew himselfs up in saudi arabia.