You have to emigrate and live in one of these countries for the rest of your life

You have to emigrate and live in one of these countries for the rest of your life.

Which do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_South_Korea
strawpoll.me/10666914
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causeway_Bay_Books_disappearances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japan.
Even though I hate their food.

Japon

China

I choose suicide.

You already do

Korea
We share similar history of getting fucked in the ass by bordering nations

Japan, because comfy farm life is still viable there.

WE HONORY ARYAN IS THE MEMBER OF WESTERN EUROPE,DONT MIX UP US WITH OTHER NASTY CHINK

I will move out here soon.

China

I would also help my Norwegian "Brothers" get VISAS into the country too.

I require information on a female citizen residing in the town of Bergen, as compensation for my help. It is a very specific request for intelligence on a particular person.

I hope the Monarchy does not mind me being nosy.

Heroshema

China's obviously not an option, so I pick South Korea because they only have one script and don't deny Japanese war crimes in WW2 and shit.

nihon that's racist

China. Their women like white men for sex or marriage. Japanese and Korean women only like white men for sex, but want to marry one of their own.

North Korea.
They like us

China or Korea

Pretty confident it's just money

I don't like pollacks cuz they racists and bigots.
t. Gook

South Korea
>Japanese and Korean women only like white men for sex, but want to marry one of their own.
Best thing a man can ask for

>Japanese and Korean women only like white men for sex, but want to marry one of their own.

you consider that a bad thing? you really wish to marry a chink?

South Korea

Jeez it's like "pick your poison"
Probably Japan.

Not everyone

lel m8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_South_Korea

pussy rank
jap = best pussy
kor = brown paper bag required

power gap

chink = black-lipped pussy and nips

Japan

Suicide

1. Japan
2. SK
3. Chiiiiiina

Wouldn't want to live in any of them tho

Japan as I am Korean and I don't like to be drafted if I were to live in Korea and because China is a hellhole.
If Hong Kong (or even Taiwan) is considered as China by OP's standard, then I will choose China.
If HK isn't an option for me, I will just practice medicine to foreigners in Japan and try to get Japanese medical licence.

Japan.

I hate it's culture and people but Akihabara has some sick shops and I don't have to worry about being stabbed or shelled.

Japan.

However, I am going to China in a few months.

strawpoll.me/10666914
strawpoll.me/10666914
strawpoll.me/10666914

Anyone who doesn't say Japan is an edgy contrarian who is assblasted about anime.

What's life like in singapore user?

1.Japan
2.Korea
3.Kill myself

Coward, kys scum. 대한민국 만세!

Japan.
I'm sure its going to suck but I've lived in China and going back is absolutely out of the question. Shittiest country ever.

한국
Korea
Already set on immigrating there.

Japan = suicide
Korea = suicide
China = can't survive

China.

I've been there before and it's nowhere as bad as the memes suggest. Quite enjoyed it.

You diaspora man? I wouldn't have minded Korea hadn't it had that mandatory military shit. I cannot work w/ less than $100 a month like a slave.

Where did you go? I swear I wanted to kill myself every time I went. I've been to Shanghai, certain areas are fine (the tourist attractions) but mainly only because they are tourist attractions. The people still make me want to killmyself.

How long? 3 or 4 days? The misery really sets in the second week.

Venezuelan actually. Already have a Korean waifu so now I just have to work on perfecting the language. I don't mind the military service since I already did 4 years in the USMC, 21 months ain't even that bad, I'm an absolute madman so I'm gonna volunteer for the 해병대 if naturalized citizens have to serve too.

South Korea is most coolest
Richest and advanced modern nation from those three
People who don't choose South Korea is a truly faggot or shameless weaboo who eat shit

Natural citizens don't have to serve the military thing. Idk, I personally don't mind military itself just that SK is a country that doesn't compensate for sacrifice of military people. (I actually thought of working as a navy physician briefly as I liked the idea of working in Yokosuka or Sasebo in Japan)
A few years ago, a famous secondary teacher working for public television broadcasting system called soldiers as 'dogs that psychopathically learn techniques of killing people' but she didn't have much troubles after saying that. I seriously don't know where SK is going. It blindlessly follows the way of PC which made the West weaker while China and Japan are growing without such a concern for PC. SK is certainly more PC friendly than Eastern Europe and Latin America but will def reach Western European level in a decade which I am wary of because people pushing PC in SK are/were politically allied Juche sympathizers or pro-Chinese who have been silent about human rights issues in those countries while pushing PC in SK.
Some SK ppl esp. those in younger generation might see my comment to be Sup Forums even many of them would agree SK has PC and feminism that have gone too far

What?

Hong Kong is awesome.

3 months

No one can help your autism and racism.

t. Sup Forums

says the fatty that probably stayed in shanghai in the foreigner district/downtown area the whole time, and never ventured outside of it

Teaching English in Korea pays dosh dude

China. I wouldn't be happy about it tho.

Nope, was in Qingdao and visited Beijing as well. It was cool. Was there a month tho.

I hate the way you speak

Japan. It has good food, nice scenery, Anime/manga, and pretty girls. Granted, South Korea is nice too, but it's neighbors are maniacs and some of them still eat dogs. China's not even an option. Who the fuck would want to give up all their human rights?

except chinks were also honorary aryan

This has all the signs of being written by an American neckbeard weeb. Every bit of this comment genuinely frightens me.

Norks can nuke us anytime why would want to live here?

I don't know how people can live in Japan in fear of earthquakes and tsunamis. They are too blinded by weaboo shit to realize the dangers. South Korea is okay but they live in fear of North Korean invasion. As for China there is so much bad media going on about them but Hong Kong might be good. However, I heard rent is through the roof there. Pretty much all those countries suck in some form or another.

Fuck Korea, kill China, marry Japan

Japan, Korea, and Hong Kong all have living standards that are similar if not better than the US.

Try harder.

I'd take my chances with Japan. I guess its the best place for solitude

The only thing similar are maybe the cities but everything else is different. Japan sounds the safest due to crime statistics but if you are a woman then sexual harassment will be an issue. I heard rape is not taken seriously there in court. The biggest con is I'm a gun owner so any of those countries are bad anyway.

LOL you sound so pathetic sucking the white man's dick. Get a life.

You moron, all of the Jap posters are western english teachers baiting.

I'm not the moron, you are, as you obviously spend too much time on this site.

Korea, I prefer Japanese culture, but Korea is a better place to live no doubt.

>proxying this hard

Japan

>fear of north korean invasion.

SUCK MY JUST ON WORLD AVEREAGE SIZE DICK

>Not liking communism makes you a weeb.
Get out of my country, traitor.

Worst thing that can happen to SK is unification, your economy would be crippled trying to bring best korea out of the stone ages.

>Hong Kong
Better living standards than the US
Nothing says prosperity like being kidnapped by secret police for selling books criticizing the current leader.

Uh no

lel no we will sell all that clay to samsung and they would use it as a slave sweat shop.

>Nothing says prosperity like being kidnapped by secret police for selling books criticizing the current leader.

you tell them!! China numba one!!!

D E V I L I S H

It was in the news. Several book store employees were kidnapped while traveling to meet relatives. Most disturbingly, one was taken in Hong Kong itself in blatant violation of the agreement China made with Britain over Hong Kong's special status. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causeway_Bay_Books_disappearances

only fucking third worlders use your copying phone

My cousin chose a bumfuck village in China to teach English

Where is sony lol?

Nice source

Nice source.

Should I trust his 3 partners who say he is lying, or the guy that has changed his story twice?

There's literally no evidence of him being "kidnapped" in Hong Kong.

And selling illegal materials in Mainland China is legal grounds for being apprehended. The booksellers knew very well (according to the 4 others) that their book was illegal and selling it in Mainland China is illegal.

But of course, all the hippies in Hong Kong believe whatever a guy says as long as it supports their agenda.

Ah, I see. You're a 50-center.

Could I have some evidence. All I ask for is some evidence.

You can shitpost all you want. I could be Xi Jinping for all you care.

Does that change the facts? Does that change the evidence? Because right now there is absolutely no evidence that he was "kidnapped" in HK.

You didn't read the article or you just won't admit to the mainland's fucked up behavior.

>Chinese
>Chinese
>Chinese
>Chinese
>tiny Chinese
lol

>japanese culture superior in every way
>best chance to can find a qt catholic waifu is in South Korea

I can't decide.

Korea, Japan and China are overrated and their languages are more difficult to learn. All East Asian women are ugly though until you get to India and Russia and Indians are hit or miss.

>All East Asian women are ugly
>being this homosexual

>Japan: Superior culture and highest GDP
>Korea: Highest HDI and wages
>China: ???

Hmm....

>korean
>difficult to learn

You can learn their entire alphabet in like 30 minutes bro.

South Korea is richest and most handsome and beautiful
The image of Korea is like a most advanced coolest place in Asia

Just imagine South Korea is a Norway position of whole Asia
And japs are russian position of Asia with huge war criminal

South Korea is highest HDI and Income and welfare in Asia. It means South Korea is a position of Norway in Asia
Asia except South Korea is poor as a sub human
Even Janos are poor as like a monkey compere world standard.
Japs are poor compere Korea

I spend most of my time on the internet, and since I don't want to be detained for getting caught using a VPN to browse Sup Forums, either SK or Japan. I know a cool Korean guy, but have never met any Japs, so I guess our Kimchi eating friends win it.

You know that's a common sense of the Asia. Korea is a coolest place of Asia.
Learning Korean language and Korean culture has a image of cool, fasionable, beautiful and modern.
But study jap language and jap culture has a image of loser, pedo, gross, disgusting and old school or out of the modern.
This is the reality. All the jap and weeb must face this reality.

Being Korea is most coolest and advanced image of Asia.
Korea is a only true first world of Asia about beauty, fashion, advanced culture and advanced society.
Other Asian included japs are image of ugly monkey.
This is the world image of Asia 2016

Why useally japs are much uglier than korean?
Even without plastic surgery, Korea is much beautiful and handsome than japs.
Especially jap nose is nigger wider nose than Korean and jap legs are short as fuck as sin.
And then japs hights are so short like a most Manlet gross race is a japs but Korean is taller and cool enough in world standerd.
and add more. korean eyes are bigger than jap monkey.

this is the reality of jap monkey
Everyone must accept reality.

You're trolling right? You really think that a language's difficulty lay in its alphabet?

劇薬のアホども見てるか?