What the fuck meing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA
youtube.com/watch?v=lVXnm8K7QwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland isn't even a real country

wow rude

is that just internally within the EU or worldwide?
I'm guessing internally as I think theres 1m in spain alone.

Many people dislike the insanely high taxes in Gürmony

Return Danzig immediately

If anything Irelands is the most incredible, that's almost a fourth of the country

>I'm guessing internally as I think theres 1m in spain alone.
No, there's nowhere near a million in Spain.
That image is fake.

nah lots of em will be in the UK, its a very fluid border and the Irish were given rights as a present when they left.

>0.9M
I am greek

>5 mil Brits out of all Brit citizens.
That's around 8%.
>1 mil Croats out of all Croat citizens.
That's around 22%.

The number for Spain (or any country) doesn't show the number of foreign citizens living in Spain, but the number of Spanish citizens living outside Spain.

There certainly aren't a 1 million foreigners in Croatia and there's around 4.5 million Croats living outside Croatia, so it's probably just for EU.

>be british, polish, romanian, bulgarian, czech, irish, portuguese
>hate your country so much that you emigrate

UK 5 million

fucking gypsies

This must be worldwide, I know a lot of Brits live in Australia.

No way there's nearly 5 million in EU.

wherever you go in europe, you find british people, who call themselves "expats" instead of immigrant.

Help us get Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus and Ukraine back. Only then shall you receive glorious Prussia.

i get Lithuania and Latvia but why would you need shitholes like belaruse and ukraine

>GOTT MIT UNS!

drops off very quick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_diaspora

Spain can into anglos

>but why would you need shitholes like belaruse and ukraine
Because Lwów, Stanisławów and Tarnopol are rightfully Polish cities and cultural heritage.
youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA
youtube.com/watch?v=lVXnm8K7QwQ

P.S. A war with the brother,but brainwashed, nation Belarus would be a crime tho.

>same population as Denmark and Finland
>all three have the same number of emigrants
We should use free movement more. Like Poles do.

Hmm, I though we were doing worse in this regard, given that the media always acts like there's an apocalypse going on because everybody's leaving.

Hungarians started leaving in large numbers only recently.

Maybe those numbers don't reflect this.

>his country doesn't even have a diaspora

Wew lad

all those romanians are here stealing

>>drops off very quick
What the fuck, why is portugal number 18 above number 10 with more migrants?

What's happening there?

I wonder if in those 0.9 million are calculated croats living in bosnia

one of those 0.9M lives in germany and here on Sup Forums we have the honor of being well acquainted with him

Now put those per capita, and I think we might win. At least from Western Europe we do.

Why are British so obsessed with being expats?

Cos immigrant sounds pejorative.

So they can still rant about immigrants

well its basically an insult

person coming to the UK to work and integrate = immigrant
old fart who moves to another country, adds a burden to their healthcare system, makes the housing market even more inaccessible, and never learns a word of the native language = expat

Portugal looks ridiculous.

Is this edited?

How so? It's not per capita.

Return polish art that yuo stole in the Deluge

Population of Portugal is only 10.4 million, yet it porduced 2.3 million expats.

Nope.

That's the thing about Portugal.

You hold a semi decent job ?Good then life is pretty much perfect unless you make it shitty.

You don't hold a semi decent job, shit is very bad.

We have a lot of them outside.

Portugal is not very poor but cities like Lisbon and Porto with their ridiculous rents and prices push a lot of people to move.

Medium cities is where you want to live here.

I know right?

When you're at it, return our shit as well.

This reminds me of my country to be honest.

Looks like no matter if its Salazar or Gottwald, the end result is the same.

if i got it right it means people from that country that lives out of it. in a way it represents ambition but i'd say its kind of a bad thing for a country that its people would want to leave

Salazar was shit tier compared to Franco, Mussolini and Hitler.

He focuses too much in retaining power and MUH ECONOMY AND MUH RELEVANCE that he completely sunk the country in a war for colonies and kept the people living in absolute shit. People over 50 here reading and writing are very few. It's absolute stupidity.

They did much more damage than communism did to you. And communism completely killed you guys.

Most of those poles live in Chicago.

I'm not kidding, Chicago is the second biggest Polish city in the world. Can't speak for the UK, Romania, or Germany though. Get your shit together.

the romanians are here i told you guys

>They did much more damage than communism did to you.
Hard to believe.

What do you think about British ex-pats in your country?

Romanians or Romanian Gypsies?

There actually is a difference...

at least the russians were interested in developing your industry, you have no right to complain.

Like this? ;)

idk we call them romanians, which is LITERALLY another word for thief at this point. i think the bad ones are actually romanian gypsies but no idea

>Kept people without the ability to read or write
>Sent thousands to battle for colonies BEING BACKED BY BOTH THE US AND THE SOVIETS
>Only have support from Rhodesia and South Africa but send them anyways
>Centralizes the country even more in Lisbon to the point Portugal stills functions like Soviet Union and all the money vanishes there
>Balances the economy.. to ruin it again in the war

I could go on and on.

We were commies in disguise. Still are.

Bro, our industry was developed enough. We were the industrial heartland of the Empire and a large part of Adolf's manufacturing base. The only thing the Russians did was limit our export possibilities.

Eternal Swede strikes again.

Romenos here is also a word for gypsies thiefs.

I basically live in a British colony here.

Kinda fun. My English improved substantially because of it.

Algarve is the New Gibraltar

thankfully british expats stand out with their lobster like skin and we can avoid them

A lot of them are only on work visa, not really changing countries definitively, so it might count for both statistics.

What can I say, we like travelling, it's been in our blood for 500 years.

A lot of us usually come back, although in the recent boom we might not.

We are usually very witty and scrappy at making ourselves useful and solving problems creatively, and have little trouble picking up new languages because outs is already very complex to speak, so we make for good employees and engineers. We are a bit lazy around here, but outside we work very hard, usually.

I have that type of skin and nobody avoids me

:(

Besides Salazar being the one that actually fixed the reading problem, the dictactorship took portugal from 30% to 70% of the level of GDP per capita of western europe, don't believe the communist propaganda.

Dude I hate commies.

But I also hate Salazar.

Is this now a diaspora thread?

>according to BBC
There aren't that many Brits here.

At least 1 million of those Poles are over here.

nie.. nie ma polacy

He was great in an economic sense and at restoring some sense of national pride that hasn't been seen since, even though a lot of it was manufactured.

The biggest problem is the censorship. That's just low and scummy. If he had been more open to criticism, he would've been seen as a hero, although he would've been dethroned way earlier for leaving most of the country (i.e. not lisbon) in dire straights as a sacrifice.

If you wanna hate the guy, hate him for the right reasons.
This graph is from 1991, and it clearly shows that practically all 40 year olds or younger already knew how to read or write, meaning that in 1961 every 10 year old was concluding 4th grade, so clearly Salazar was the one that ended illiteracy.

The economy wasn't ruined by war (certainly didn't have to call the IMF or even close at any point), and the average growth each year was greater than the peak growth after 1974.

Blame all you want for the war though - it was his choice, as was all the money that was put into developing the colonies that was lost when they got independent, as was his decision to keep the agriculture stagnante which led to a strong communist footing there, etc.

Poland was also on a good way with catching up with Czechoslovakia. Almost everything was destroyed or stolen by the Nazis and the Soviets...

meant for this graph. The previous one just shows how bad it was when he started.

What? The russians destroyed whatever we had of industry. We were one of the more industrialised nations before and after ww2. Then russians came and what we had was retooled into shitty russian style heavy industry.

What's your obsession with former PLC territories anyway? Don't you have enough rednecks and bydlos of your own to take care of?

Sounds like a deal if you ask me.

S-Shut up...
[spoiler]Seriously though , most countries are better to live in than Romania , some people go to study in another country and just stay there. I was thinking of fucking off too[/spoiler]

Why couldn't Portuguese people read?

laa lkjda q nnma md

Luis the first was basically our last competent ruler, meaning when the industrial revolution happened we did not keep up with it at all, so there was no necessity of more educated labourers. By the time of the first republic, the ones in charge were more dreamy visionaries than pragmatic leaders, so their modern ideas had no expression beyond the cities.

Also something about the priests enjoying the power that came with being the only ones that could read or write in the villages.

Our history is basically a rocket launch that was primed in the 1100's, launched on the 1400's and crashed and burned in the 1800's. We missed the industrial revolution, and got delayed. Most of Europe with the exception of England, Germany and France were like that, I believe. Very rural and agricultural.

Not a lot of them had our history, though, so we don't really have an excuse besides stupid kings who started spending instead of investing, and couldn't handle the new superpowers that came. Couple of wars here, some revolutions there, a massive earthquake at some point, and then you guys started fucking us over when we were down.

By 1900 we had lost our advantage, really. Then with Salazar we managed to go on an upswing, but we fucked it all up again. I'm sure we'll get back on form someday. We're scrappy.

Nice sídliště, bro.

The Soviets literally disassembled remaining Polish + former German factories and transferred them to the USSR...

mil Brits out of all Brit citizens.
>That's around 8%.
mil Croats out of all Croat citizens.
>That's around 22%.
this
it's a shit infographic

>Portugal
>2.3M
Nigga everyone knows there's at least 15 million portuguese citizens living abroad, they just never say it out loud because it goes to show how much we fucking hate our country

That happened pretty much everywhere where they went.

After that they started throwing up five year plants which forced the production of stuff for which the only market was the SU and third world and which tended to be sold there at super cheap prices within Komekom.

Basically a multiple hit which eroded the economies of everyone in the Eastern block but the SU.