/cum/ - Canada, United States and Mexico

'Merican Hero Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/03/army-vet-rescues-bald-eagle-dangling-rope-75-foot-tree-mowing-branches-rifle-daily-mail/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671801/Army-veteran-rescues-bald-eagle-dangling-upside-rope-75-foot-tree.html
insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/03/army-veteran-saves-bald-eagle-stuck-upside-down-tree
youtube.com/watch?v=NIt3PM5DF_c
youtube.com/watch?v=wIjUY3pjN8E
youtube.com/watch?v=NXJQOWsp6f4
archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So tired of all these fireworks.

kys

This, they've been going off for weeks and my dog is flipping out.

I'm so tired

h-hi big strong americans and spanish bastardos and FUCKING LEAFERS hehe

Is this a real news story?

WELL IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE

>Fireworks that just make a boom sound
Objectively the worst ones why would you buy this junk tier

>being this lazy
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/03/army-vet-rescues-bald-eagle-dangling-rope-75-foot-tree-mowing-branches-rifle-daily-mail/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671801/Army-veteran-rescues-bald-eagle-dangling-upside-rope-75-foot-tree.html

insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/03/army-veteran-saves-bald-eagle-stuck-upside-down-tree

>fireworks at 10pm on July 1
>fireworks at 12am on July 2
>fireworks at 8pm on July 3

why can't our nation read a calendar

why not?

i though the concept of an all star american team crushing at a global event would be appealing to american fans

do you guys at least get into the olympics
basketball?

Spain seem like the 2cd best team internationally, given you some close games during the last few olympics

God Bless Americaaaa
Let Freeeedom Riiing

A true American patriot.

we're HUGE on olympic basketball, but FIBA is barely marketed, so msot people dont even know its happening. The dream team '92 olympic squad with MJ, Magic, and Larry bird is one of the most iconic teams in american sports hsitory

first day of my diet, I'm so hungry, lads.
Post burgers and pizzas pls.

I watch the olympics basketball

desu FIBA isn't well-known here, I'll remember to watch it now

>impyling we can only celebrate on the 4th

HI Austrianbro

alright, they didn't have any full packs of boston lager so I got the variety

jamming CCR

Brew Free or Die

Happy Birthday to us

God bless this man

gotchu covered, Ivan

might have to get me a combo myself today

youtube.com/watch?v=NIt3PM5DF_c

yum yum

God bless ameriga and burgers.

Does bourbon and dr.pepper go well together?

There's no need to go hungry to lose weight, just eat shit that's healthy and low in trans fats and saturated fats and stuff and do cardio

oh my god I lllloooooovvvvveeee these final hours

Merci, greatesy ally

a real american hero

Here lad

100% american

youtube.com/watch?v=wIjUY3pjN8E

Thank you for this beautiful invention.

I live near Guinea faggots so they've been shotting them off for a few weeks. I probably should have called the cops.

Thank you for this patriotic music suggestion

youtube.com/watch?v=NXJQOWsp6f4

me on the right desu

Thank you for these kind of old fashioned movies from the spielberg era.

>Calling the authorities to curb freedom

Take it from a Californian, do not do this.

Popeyes is better but they aren't international

>going on a diet to lose weight
When will they ever learn?

If you have to mix with soda bc pussy or for stealth, you couldn't do much better than dr. pepper.

forgot image

These rust dev faggots break their game with every patch

I'm going to have to grief in gmod all day then

Yeah but they've been doing it for WEEKS. My dog is terrified every night. They live on the outskirts of our neighborhood and I can still hear them every night. Being a libertarian I have not been able to get myself to snitch. But I really want to.

Merci beaucoup, mon ami gentil

REJOIN THE EMPIRE, JOIN THE COMMONWEALTH

>UNIRONICALLY playing Rust

What cigars should I get lads

I'm in the mood for a stogey

>wanting to live under the same rule as India

>not wanting to run around as a caveman chucking spears at people while blasting music through your comms

oh, such a suffering.

What about a sitcom where a libertarian and an authoritarian are roommates?
They have a wacky anarchist neighbor that gets them into crazy adventures.

The ones with weed in them

Thanks bud. I'm a fucking pussy lightweight that can't drink it straight.

Poor pupper. I guess you should call after tonight if it continues on. Just make sure to comfort your dog more than usual.

We'll join but things will be a bit different. Guns and freedoms for all. None of that commie metric shit either.

Thank you America for making our nation possible. Memes aside, you truly are the reason the south exists today and why the North hasnt overrun us. Even if most of my generation doesnt respect you(collegere kids), i do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREATEST ALLY

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B400860EFE48B624E5DB3F89C906688A9E902663&dn=FMALLIRAE&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentor.org%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969

You're a bigger cuck than that Bahamas poofter

Getting involved with the korean war was a mistake

Thank you Israeli user

says the aborigine shilling for his british masters

Vive la France !

worked for me last time.
I just have sedece lifestyl that is why I should use diets instead of sport (sport is too expensive)

I should rid off 10 kgs in 1 month that is why I only drink water and coffe woth milk without sugar. And smoke.

No problem m8. Just keep living on and we can keep being friends.

Not gonna lie, way back when I took a weekend and a bottle and intentionally trained on it.

Happy 4th ameribro.

What have you done to celebrate this day? I've been told on Sup Forums that unitedstatesians do this:

-Clap
-Swipe their credit cards repeatedly at the nearest Walmart
-Get stuck in a patriotic traffic jam and sing the national anthem with the other drivers
-Collect the bald eagle tears raining from the Statue of liberty.
-Clap
-Load their missile silos in case the ruskies want to interrupt anything
-Government-mandated outfits that must include stars and stripes
-Mandatory red cups and beer pong games everywhere.
-Clap

We needed to stop the spread of communism everywhere. Kinda like how you spray around the perimeter of your house with pesticide.

We also force the Colombian government to take our throbbing bald eagle dicks in the name of alliances.

so funny xddd look at his head he has an hair style!!!! jajajajajajja

what a stupid duck

lmao

I've been reading more into the constitution recently, appreciating some noble fundamentals upon which this country is based.
archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html

Later, I will participate in a BBQ, and possibly a pool party with family and family friends. We will light fireworks and drink in the evening. Today will be a fun day.

>popeyes is better

Happy 4th of July burgerfriends

Not before getting coke'd apparently. American noses are insane!

Dog bless Ameriga

Yeah I am letting him sleep in my bed but he shakes until he falls asleep. It brakes my heart.

Thank you hungry user

Happy 4th, buddy. Enjoy your fireworks and freedom dogs.

is this real?

>shooting in a manner that will maintain a ballistic arc and hit someone a mile away

I am vegetarian so I stay lean with out much effort but I do play football (soccer) a lot. Do you like football?

See

those proportions are horribly done
look at those hands, it seems like tiny hands are a sign of drawing autism

>blasting CCR
>black roommate comes home and says this is some nigger hanging music
>tell him no, that would be swing

didn't happen, but imagine, buds. there's actually a 25 percent chance that this exchange will occur as we usually joke about that shit

thanks, broseph

Need a vapeman in that thread lads

Tell me about your country Canada.

I'm sorry, you can do better? Post your OC 'migo'

>we usually joke about that shit
Based roommate

it seems the game is inherently unplayable unless you're a massive nerd/neet, aside from doing what you mention

I am black and I had a white cabin mate at an old summer camp that used to play Johnny Rebel because he found it hilarious. At first I was uncomfortable but I couldn't help but laugh. If we weren't good friends I would have thought it he was racist.

wtf i love america now

I think you're just nitpicking m8

he's p great desu. he always pulls the black card to people as a joke to make libs uncomftorable

Testing. I am currently in the United States.

>mfw a stranger offers a bigmac and fries in exchange for my services.