What's your honest opinion on Brazil?

What's your honest opinion on Brazil?

used to think its a cool country, I was completely wrong

I wish I was from their and not Peru desu with you m8 I fit in more with you guys than all the natives back home anyways.

White and japanese immigrant descendants are so pitiful

huehuehue

meh

cool, nice proxy

they're cool but I would like them a lot more if it wasn't for their retarded kids shitting up every single online game around me

Shit country, rude people who throw trash everywhere and poverty.

Gen 8 of pokemon will happen there.

>yfw bunda gym leader

The country shouldn't exist.

"MUH HERITAGE" fags in Sup Forums can be divided into two groups:
1. GUISE GONNA USE THIS FOR SHITPOST!
2. Oh look I like that country, some of my family is from there.

The second group is fine, but it's often shadowed by the first.

Also, remember that views on heritage on the Americas+Oceania vs. Afro-Eurasia are quite different...

Japanese Brazilians are based. They lived in Brazil for 120 years, and still don't race-mix.

They are more open now, unlike the koreans. Japanese ppl just do not get along with black people.

Korean people doesnt even socialize with brazilian ppl too much. But the few korean people i met were nice.

Brazilians are always nice and friendly people. The ones on Sup Forums seem to be a bit autismal and bitter, but it's probably just an act and they're really nice like the rest of them.

it was a mistake
a massive one

?????????

need to import more of their women

I think we are the only ones who have more cringeworthy diaspora in Hueland than we have in Murrica
Burgers will maybe hold an Oktoberfest or so
Hues will style entire towns in a fake Bavarian look

>10000x10000

and... they are proud of it.

Yeah it seems like they want to express "Look how whiiiiteeee and different from the Sao Paulo/Rio/Recife... mulattoes we are" while often being quadroons themselves

I think its because they made actual villages, when italians came they were more spread out in big towns or farms
The Germans made german villages

São Paulo has a great number of Italian and German , the percentage of black is high because they came from other parts of the country to seek employment.

Contrary to the brazilian stormfront spergs here will tell you, South Brazil is about 79% white.

almost the worst country

What, im not even from the south, show me one plastic italian town in this country, only the japs and germans did it back then

Current immigrants in Brazil by country of origin.

They get bullied more than they deserve.

>hey the country is not shit enough, lets import more niggers!

fucking nuke us already please
end it all