Interracial relationships

Is this common in your country?

America yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOaYX82gs1E
youtube.com/watch?v=ohvAndtcXiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The government just passed a law stating that every Heterosexual marriage after the 15th of August 2016 must be interracial, so yeah I guess

Really? Proof.

He's joking my friend.

You're not very bright, are you?

Somewhat. Mostly only white/asian though.

God dammit her mouth looks perfect for the fucking

hnnnngh

l-lewd

both rare

I love how people post those pictures with the "poor innocent white girl" with some black guy.
90% that girl is white trash who smokes weed all day and works a basic ass job, and probably has poorly done tattoos. Just like almost all white girls who date ghetto blacks. He got lucky though, she's under 400 pounds (for now)

Stay mad poltard

ehhh idk mane she looks pretty clean, doesn't seem like the white trash type. Is probably from an upper middle class family

Disgusting nigger

POO

Yes, very common. Primarily in South Brazil where whites, blacks and gypsies are equally poor and has actual whites who refugee here during times of war in Europe.

Post this thread on Sup Forums, yeah?

We don't like bestiality. Only cretarabs will find this hot.

nice projection mate.
its generally the prime age girls (the ones you missed out on..) like age 12-15 girls that do well in school, but need something other than standard suburban stuff in their live.

What do you have against Crete

I've heard from many Grecians it's absolutely lovely

Every region in Greece has its own culture, but they act like they're something special.

No, but I want to have kids with a brown person.

spot teh mad whitey

The most triggering part about this photo is how they behave.

>netherlands
Kek. it depends where you are, but if you are in a big city you pretty much just see white female + black male. not even memeing.

Not really

>niggers and cucks

You should kill yourself, especially the arab from the netherlands.

Each time I see a white girl with a black guy she is either ugly, dumb or mentally ill

I literally don't give a shit.

Goeie grap.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOaYX82gs1E

Of course...

About 3% of our population is black. Unlike in France.

what the fuck are you talking about? just got back from France, literally half of the couples I saw on the streets of Paris were interracial, with black males and white females being the most prevalent composition

you guys are seriously fucked

the cute as fuck girl said she totally digs foreigners and the uggos didnt...girls who like arabs generally also like negroes

>3%
>he says like it is nothing

>VMBO
>cute
VMBO detected

Not yet.

>relationships
Not common. Most black shitheads are too cowardly to have a relationship
>wite wimmin side bitch
All the time.

>Paris

Not a french city m8, beside white girl there seldom date niggers.

Fuck off nigger lovers, the average folk beat the shit out of you at th first occasion.

Muslims here mostly marry their family.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohvAndtcXiw