youtube.com/watch?v=PRSEAsEYcDc
youtube.com/watch?v=DBDelz_5Kq4
youtube.com/watch?v=cBA-vcsQ7mw
youtube.com/watch?v=fDiHUZ3mjxM
youtube.com/watch?v=JgnXrgmlgC8
vocaroo.com/i/s1tEM18brKZO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ya school lunches are garbage m8, do u drink kefir tho

You have to be pretty poor to eat the school lunch garbage. Idk about the rest of America but even the "better" lunches you had to pay for were 2-3$ max

I bought 50 of those square pizzas from Sysco last year. What a week

why is america so poor? you would think of a country that has such a huge economy that there wouldn't be so many lower class people and ghettos

wtf is kefir doing in murica. also bottled kefirs aren't that healthy

t. kefirpro

It's pretty good dude, I like the pomegranate one more than the mango. Also how are they not healthy?

Every once in a while I still get an odd craving for that mass-manufactured shitty school cafeteria pizza. Good pizza won't do the trick, it has to be that crap.

well ofc they are healthier than average drink, but homemade kefirs are way healthier.

>Greece
>Calling America poor

One day I'll make my own, but until then i'll stick to this stuff cause it's dank

Send me some kefir grains and I will bottle it and sell it as "Turk Milk brand Kefir" to hippies for $5 a bottle

Kefir actually has flavors over there?
The hell is wrong with you people

Keeps my taxes low serving those ungrateful public schoolers. If they weren't poor they would bring their own lunches.

Plain yogurt and cream cheese and kefir are gross, I'll just drink milk. Fruit flavored everything is better

B-but kefirs groseness is what makes it unique.
There is this slight satisfaction you get when you just drink down a glass of kefir in a single shot, as if you just drank down a glass of lemon juice with milk mixed into it.

Also
>Plain yoghurt is gross

Thats just you dont have good yoghurt my mane, organic homamade yoghurt is the shit.

never tasted pomegranate kefir 2bh im curious now.

im actually considering doing this on ejew

I like to taste it, keep it in my mouth and run my tongue all around that smooth gooey mess. Also I rarely drink it by itself, I use it instead of milk in my cereal.
>mango kefir, granola, blueberries
it's very tasty

>j-just corn p-please

youtube.com/watch?v=PRSEAsEYcDc

This is the average french school lunch, what do you think about it ?

Good thing this type of stuff was only in elementary school, in middle/high school I got a burger and fries almost every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBDelz_5Kq4

Same but we had Pizza hut and Chick Fil A everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=cBA-vcsQ7mw

youtube.com/watch?v=fDiHUZ3mjxM

>red white and blue twinkies
youtube.com/watch?v=JgnXrgmlgC8

based joey

vocaroo.com/i/s1tEM18brKZO

I don't believe it... how do the schools have the funding to provide such nice lunches every day?

It's not that expensive honestly, since they buy everything in massive quantities. It cost us something like 2€ for a dinner, the rest is paid by the taxes.

t. Ten active aircraft carriers of giant scale

>0% milkfat
What is that?
Normal kefir have minimum 6% of fat.

We need those carriers to protect Europeans from other Europeans.

Looks like a fucking MRE

That's not kefir that's filmjolk, the swedish version

Some MREs are actually decent fampai

This. I've had a few I could easily live off of. Other people had this same mentality and it lead to constipation/ass tearing shits however.

It does. They're designed to live off of long term.

> average french school lunch
yeah, no. same ingredients maybe, but it's definitely not as nicely presented.

Everything looks like this when you put it in those plastic trays.

I meant to say NOT designed to live off long term.

why

I refuse to believe this

Looks good

It's sort of true, but it doesn't taste as good as you would expect. In fact most of it goes to the trash, I remember just eating the bread and the dessert every single time.

The Russian one looks homely. I like it.

In New Jersey it's almost exactly like this. Basically the get 'em in delivery (basically all the base ingredients in boxes). Then a cook probably cooks it a period or two before it's time for lunch.

Ah, gotta love grilled chicken leg alongside some potatoes and corn with a can o' ice tea to wash it down.

good thing I brought lunch from home

is that jailfood? how does that pass for
>unhumane pusnishment?

>inhumane punishment

It's most likely a courtesy photos, but the real thing is close.
The pic is a real christmas meal.

it's 2016

>0% fat
what is this sorcery

>Spain

>US of A
>Skittles

Why am I surprised

>Belguim health ministers

Nobody cares but I'm eating those poo-shaped fries right now, that's funny.

American innovation

Go anywhere than poor school districts and you'll find actual decent to good food in schools.
My high school had:
Stir fry line (think Panda express I guess)
Custom sandwich line (think Subway)
A la carte line (think Chik-fil-a)
Custom burrito/nacho line (I don't eat mexican or texmex so I can't equate it to an establishment)
Regular school food line
Personal-sized pizza/cheese sticks line
Coffee shop (Starbucks coffee, smoothies, hot chocolate, etc.)
On top of all of these they also had actual drinks instead of just shitty milk.

Had to eat this shit growing up because I was poor.
Just fuck my lunch up

Bon appétit Jean Charles Edouard Mouloud.

>imblying chocolate milk isn't the drink of gods

suck my dick, where'd you go to school cause it sure as hell wasn't a public one.

School lunches are only that substandard in the bad school districts. I know from changing schools a lot.

Food is regulated here now, except for private schools

For the novelty. No one eats that shit outside of state fairs.

Well this is the US in a nutshell isn't it.

>We don't have a high murder rate because it's only blacks killing blacks.
>We don't have bad school lunches because if you've got parents with money you can go eat somewhere else.

>poor school districts
hm doesn't every school receive the same amount of money?

What's the second one?

Schools never provided lunch for us here. Is this just a Canadian thing? We had a cafeteria in high school but you had to pay for everything yourself.

Norway is like that as well.
Everyone brings a sandwich or some shit from home.
Strange country.

>hm doesn't every school receive the same amount of money?

No. Schools are largely funded by local taxes and then maybe helped out by the state itself. If you live in a poor area, there's not going to be a lot of money to put into the school system.

No school cafeterias here. There's usually a school "tuck-shop" but unsubsidised afaik so definitely out of reach for poor kids. The food is mostly snack-level anyway.

I remember some kids coming to school with just a packet of 2-minute noodles that they'd eat uncooked. It's common in poor areas for kids to turn up at school without having eaten breakfast and no packed lunch. Pretty sad.

the fuck

>I remember some kids coming to school with just a packet of 2-minute noodles that they'd eat uncooked.

Kek. That was always a treat for me in elementary school.

That's quite sad. Placing your genetic patrimony in a "poor school" sounds like an irresponsible thing to do then.

Yeah I remember feeling the same way:
"Wow lucky he's allowed to eat the noodles raw!"
While I munched away on mum's marmite and cheese sandwich on wholemeal bread, tub of yoghurt and banana... Flicking the tomato slices into the gardens.

Every school near me did pretty much the same thing except immigrants and poorfriend students get a little ID card that lets them get a basic meal for free.

Orange flavored, it's really good

>where'd you go to school cause it sure as hell wasn't a public one.
A public Texas school.
Like I said, don't live in a poor area and you're good. Granted, the average house in that suburb was a $500k+ McMansion, but still.

feels good to not be a nigger and have money

yeah. im not that user but they forgot to mention that standardized test scores play a big factor in how much money that school will receive too.
public schools that have high standardized test scores will also receive more funds from the government.

I'm from South Texas and we had nothing you just said.

wow spain

School food's always sucked. When my mom was in school, it was probably leftover Army rations from WWII.

Today they probably serve leftover rations from the Gulf War or something. :^)

This is a lie. I guess you must be from the North but in Houston, Texas our "Poor" schools get a shit load of funding due to the "WEZ GETTIN PUTS DOWN BY THE WHYTEE MAN". They money is usually stolen and the schools still remain nigger. The kicker is that Texas Education Board doesn't seem to know that it is even happening. So what they do is redraw the districts, so that schools who have good test scores and SHOULD be receiving extra money to produce good students now take in a quarter of some black districts.

Now all of our schools collective test scores are dropping and our youth are more stupid than ever. Thank G*d when I graduated my high school there were only like 10 blacks in my 600 total student class. Now its like 150 blacks, it's insanity.

It's why parents care so much about where they're raising their kids. Getting into a school out of district is very difficult and uncommon and private education costs more than college does.

Luckily there's lots of new initiatives from the federal and state governments to try and balance shit out a little but the situation is still not ideal.

Can't Americans just leave the school premises to grab lunch?

I never ate in school, I got a Döner or Gyros most of the time.

>Can't Americans just leave the school premises to grab lunch?
You could if this were 1965.

Depends on the school and the age group. Older kids (especially those in grades 11 and 12) are the most likely to be allowed to leave for lunch as they're old enough to drive a car. Many schools (particularly those with truancy problems) don't allow anyone to leave until the end of the school day though.

I bet you also think schools still have lockers

Did... did your school not have lockers, user?

Good way for the school to get sued.

They don't? I've only ever set foot in an American High School once (TN) and they did have lockers. Not sure if this is representative of the whole country though.

I didn't attend the school though, we were there to pick someone up. I've literally spent only a week of my life in Freedomland. Feels bad, I wish to visit the upper Midwest sometime

Where did America go wrong after 1965?

So Juniors and seniors then? Sorry, I don't have the parlance down.

I was home schooled from grade 6 onward so I can't speak for middle/high school lunches but the elementary ones I had...mostly plastic food. There was plastic pizza, inedible soft shell tacos, inedible steak sandwiches, fried chicken that I once found a chicken kidney in, some kind of gray colored gravy...yeesh.

>Where did America go wrong after 1965?

1. Nigger welfare
2. Immigration Reform Act

And now you know why Lyndon Johnson was one of the top 5 worst US presidents.

The thing is, it's probably safer for kids now than it was 30 years ago during the nationwide crime epidemic.

Yeah, juniors and seniors. My first girlfriend in college went to a private high school only 25 miles away and she could leave school to have lunch. I wasn't allowed to though, because I went to a high school in a very poor area with lots of rednecks and poor blacks causing trouble all the time.

>You could if this were 1965.

or the late 90's early 2000's

didn't you're school let you go out?

looks like one at 1950s after war in Japan