korean pop

caran

wrong timeline 2016

cant wait till we all die

none me

new thread new me

Kyary

cheeky minx

Cuccboi pronounced koosh-bwa refers adherents of the age old tradition of french Huguenot protestants who in their attempt to avoid the brutal persecution levied against them by the catholic ancien regime, allowed local petty nobility unfettered sexual access to their wives. The reason why they did this is because they feared for their fine goose fat and paté production, which the papist elites often threatened by suggesting new tariffs implementation.
However under reign of King Louis IV (le Roi-Soleil) the practice was outlawed and had to be continued underground, luckily after the French Revolution, Rosseau and Napoleon re-instated the practice claiming that its suppression was another case of tyranny under the ancien-regime and that Protestants inalienably had the right to have their wives tended to by other men.
In 1793 upon the dawn of Haitian revolution, cuccboi planters in Haiti struck an allegiance with the slave rebellion leader Touissant Louverture (the agreement was upheld by Jean-Jacquelines Dessalines upon Haitian independence), citing that in exchange for protection of their indigo producing estates and plantations from both rebel-led violence (but interestingly not rape) but also protection against potential attacks by the catholic government, the cuccbois would sign sexual contract with the black haitian ex-slaves, regarding their wives.
An interesting sidenote is that Haitian-descended Alexandre Dumas was well renowned in Cuccboi circles for his apparent prowess with the wives of Cuccbois and actually the theme and story of the 3 musketeers was a homage to trials and tribulations of 3 Cuccbois, a fact often overlooked and downplayed in line with Napoleonic code sensibilities.
The cuccboi treatise were amended throughout french colonial empire to include all black men by ‘Le Grande Assemblie des Cuccbois’ in 1840. Since that day cuccbois have sought refuge, protection and sexual satisfaction (for their wives) from black men..

reminder

I love you.

You reckon she's ever taken it in the arse?

>trying to write CV

>cant think of anything
dunno how people do it desu

Why are penguins good racing car drivers?

just be urself

Practice

Very good

Your entire life is decided on how good looking you are

Mummy will make Britain white again.

Does it snow in southern and western ireland?

fingered her outside a pub in shoeburyness once

helinitiniusanctimoniusadictamination

me completely invisible in the middle

>sexual satisfaction (for their wives) from black men..
stopped reading there

>janny didn't last a week

cumslut May will win though

Just realised I haven't watched Takeshi's Castle in years.

Because they are always in POLE position!

my neighbour from liverpool has been asking me to come up and have a drink with him

should i?

Gone interrailing for 3 weeks with my mate. How can I deal with no wanks? Will I have to find a female to touch my willy?

prefer not to say

>left guy couldn't get contacts, go to the gym, shave that shitty neckbeard, get a haircut, use accutane etc. etc.

Aaaah yes, most impressive.

how hard is it to sneak off for a quick wank in a hostel toilet?

That is simply the result of their constant practice. There is very little else to do in Antarctica.

yes yes well done janny well done janny

HOWEVER

>with my mate
:(

Does everyone in Europe drive manual transmission cars? Bought a manual car and honestly regretting it desu.

>user I heard you don't like french girls, is this true?

LOVE this image tbqh

I was wondering how normies can go literally days without wanking. Then I realised that they actually spend most of their time outside doing things.

it won't cross your mind m8

*takes a big long sniff*

ah yes very good

*spoils ballot*

*puts dunce hat on you*

aww bless x

>honestly regretting it desu

why? and most people here do, i think automatics cost a fair bit more

Manual cars are fucking stupid

Thank god they are slowly declining

shit lads just remembered it's my gfs birthday tomorrow

that was a close one kek

>will no longer have a teenage gf

:/

liverpool mentioned

what have you got so far

Its the sex, i dont need to wank for days after t b h

liverpool mentioned again

>Thank god they are slowly declining
Haha, nope

If you drive an automatic in Europe you will be considered lazy/ incapable

play 00s bangers

youtu.be/Tn-qE-h7s84

used to listen to this floorfiller in the back of the car on the way to school

If you take your test in an automatic, you're not licensed to drive a manual here. Take a test in a manual you can drive automatic. so... we mostly drive manual.

*sighs*

Wish I had a mate I could do stuff with. Almost glad I've never had a real friend so I don't know what I'm missing.

Guys that look the way the one on the right does are always more socially adept than guys that look the way the one on the left does, so they become creepy and weird, and less approachable.

I mean, let's be fair here, while the guy in the left clearly has an ugly face, he's exasperating it by not washing, having long greasy hair and acne, disgusting facial hair, and he's clearly fat and double chinned. Those are all things he could change about himself. He could improve his appearence and not look like a child rapist. It's his own fault

Speaking generally to all you socially inept uggos in here desu.

t. guy on the right.

>Does everyone in Europe drive manual transmission cars?
Most people do.
>Bought a manual car and honestly regretting it desu.
What are you?A woman or just a faggot?

nonce

Because probably like 95% of all cars here are automatic and people drive like maniacs. They drive right up to my ass so if i am not perfect with my clutch i will roll back into them on hills. If you get stuck in traffic rip, i don't know i just get super anxious driving the car.

At least no one will steal my car because barely anyone can drive manual.

what you get her

I don't drive but manual seems really complicated

nothing lmao

Are you aware Portuguese girls are angels? Well you are now!

youtube.com/watch?v=hLLTVu7Qbnk

youtube.com/watch?v=oJDGcxAf9D8
This song was released 11 (eleven) years ago.

>people drive like maniacs

poor road design desu

>if i am not perfect with my clutch i will roll back into them on hills

just takes practice, you'll get used to it

Okay, i guess the general consensus is to man up. I have only been driving manual for like 4 days so hopefully it gets better.

all jokes aside the no gf is becoming a reality

FUCK OFF YANK

It is if you're a girl or a poofta.

Ah yes, well said.

the NHS will collapse in our lifetime

just think of all those obese working class people who took advantage of it

Looks like there's going to be a big fall out between the EU Commission (ideologues and bureaucrats) who want to punish the UK and commercial nation states with big industrial lobbies (like Germany) who want to keep doing business and have no interest in freezing the Brits out. Interesting times ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0cE9RgK5M

yes I was aware

Hang in there bud

sprinkling salt into my japs eye for a laugh

Just drive youll get the hang of it, itll become second nature

my qualifications

thats it

seasoning is important

>tfw I haven't sent foot in a hospital in 15 years

>paying for healthcare

fucking great !!!!!

WTF i hate white people now

and extra curriculars/hobbies? if not just make some up tbqh

Operating a manual gearbox is probably the only remotely challenging thing about driving a car. Once you get used to it, it becomes second nature.

there's _nothing_ challenging about it 2bh

Can't wait to pretend I'm Welsh if they somehow win the Euros

You'll get better la, I remember when I was taking lessons and I used to have some real struggles with the clutch which led to my instructor suggesting I might need to try automatic instead. Long story short I told him to fuck off and got a new instructor and now I've been driving for over 2 years and I'm like bloody Michael Schumacher.

Couldn't imagine driving an automatic in this country, would be extremely embarrassing

yeah fat poor who smoke and drink like fuck then blame it on banks for not having enough money to subside their shitty health

>Ingesting near-fatal amounts of poison because it's fun

Okay, we all know guys who drink a lot. But I swear, women are the most retarded when it comes to alcohol. Is it because they are hard wired to ignore the consequences of their actions?

why would you do that?

imagine sitting in your room and filming this, thinking it's a good idea

fb.com/adraycun/videos/996166703813305/

Why can't they just charge people for certain things on the NHS.

Like everyone gets offered initial help, but if they deny it or do something that goes against the help, the have to pay from then on.

Thinking along the lines of smoking/obesity related illness.

what a fucking cunt.

women are faggots

just got Transmission
what does it mean by local session

they get hit harder by it, something about natural fat levels.

>just under 4k likes

we really need another war

it's because they try and keep up with lads but their bodies aren't able for it + they mainly drink spirits so they get alcohol poisoning
if you drink pints you'll puke before that

lads