Be american

>be american
>work in uk
>no friends because i'm always at work
>drinking in dingy bar alone on sunday night
>spanish girl who speaks incredibly broken english sits down next to me
>bullshit a little about london, which is really just us trying to understand a sentence the other said for about five minutes
>go outside to smoke and meet her spanish and italian friends
>everybody starts hopping around like maniacs and singing some incomprehensible
>hop around and sing with them out of fear
>go to other bar
>shot shots shots
>throat sore from singing
>smoke a pack of cigarettes in about two hours
>about to go back to her flat
>flick cigarette away and accidentally hit some british girl in the face
>walk away quickly hoping no one noticed
>get back to her 40 sq m flat she shares with two other girls
>smoke a (fat) joint
>fugg

Lads, is this what the southern Europeans do every day? How can the British even compete?

That sounds really tame and mundane tbqh.

Sounds good

Boring night even by finnish standards

Degenerates in London probably got less than £100 in their bank accounts

What really threw me off was the fucking nonstop singing for hours straight, that we're all like 30, and that they clearly do this every single night. I personally couldn't maintain the lifestyle.

Fucking protestants, learn to live dammit.
Also proof that France is at least half southern

w-where do i sign up?

It sounds like a terrible terrible experience 2bh. Last time I was forced to join to this kind of "party" I hided myself in a parking and I cried. I'm not kidding.

I want a gf lads

Shitty bars in Camden, and flats in Plaistow, lad. Maybe try Camden, NJ?

>>hop around and sing with them out of fear

lmao bet you were awkward as fuck

30 is the new 20 don't you know.

Girls everywhere are slutty and easy. Especially if you're foreign because you appear exotic

Nah, I did it ironically, so it was ok.

>30

Southern Euros are great. As is London.

Man up you runt. Sounds like the perfect way to see in a new week.

OP, here's your homework for this week:
procure 1-2 grams of coke and some pills or MD, go on residentadvisor.net and find some cool parties next weekend. Go out and have a fucking blast.

#YOLO #LondonLife

I'm honestly amazes by these stories. Can't belive people live like this.

I work non stop for a living and the only sex I get is terrible from girls I knew like 10 years ago.

>Plaistow
grimmage.. Regarding my homework you want to find some parties in East, Dalston is very cool. I'm not even joking OP, you sound uptight as fuck, embrace living in one of the greatest cities on Earth and being young!

>all those drugs

Where the fuck can I just go to a lounge, do some slow drinking, while conversing with people I like about interesting things? I live in both the NYC and Philadelphia metropolitan areas and none exist, except a few hookah lounges with shit atmosphere and terrorists

Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam or London, friend.

You're comparing apples with oranges trying to compare the vibe here to there.

I went to >fabric and got some coke last weekend. Still like 1/2 as bizarre a night as I had with these girls.

me too

literally any european city

Fabric is a BEAST. Glad you experienced it. You really need pills if you're going there though and wait for a decent lineup! (Also Saturday > Sunday >>>> Friday) The Egg is pretty good too. Ministry has the odd banger.

Sounds gud tho man, did you get their numbers? You in finance?

the problem with those big clubs tho is that it's difficult to meet people, in smaller more intimate ones, you'll likely meet fun groups like your Spanish friends. Think: day parties.

FUCK OFF

I did get their numbers, but they barely speak any English. It takes forever to figure out one text. I'm in finance.

Just find a day party (when there's nice weather perhaps) and text em to come out. Keep it casual la. Glad you're enjoying our city though (I think?)

The city's pretty sweet. My hours are generally so awful that I don't get out much.