Multikulti is kill

What's up with the multiculturalism meme ? Why is it pushed in Europe ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lel

What ?

hahahaha

??????

kek

hehehe

What is happening ?

Lmao

>BHL

Why isn't he dead yet ?

What's going on here, lads?

It seem cucks are shilling

>Why is it pushed in Europe ?
globalization, larger pool to draw cheap labor from, cucks, etc.

But cucks are not that numerous and some country like Japan don't suffer from this shit...

>Why isn't he dead yet ?
I don't know, heart transplants? It's irrelevant though. Even if he dies, BHL Jr. will replace him, just like Raphaël Glucksman and Raphaël Enthoven did.

>Raphaël Glucksman and Raphaël Enthoven
>the work of the devil

Don't ever mention their names, I've got nightmare from it.

But hell what's up with all this baiting before ?

But Japan is an island with a historical tradition of isolation and homogeneity

Like Danemark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Germany, Italy...

>Don't ever mention their names, I've got nightmare from it.
There is hope in the fact that the public opinion is silently starting to understand that there's something wrong with your ellite user, and of how powerless they are in changing anything. It's not long before shit hits the fan. I hope you can avoid a civil and have a peacefully regain your sovereignty.

>Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden
>isolated

This was the list of the most homogeneous countries in Europe m8

I don't even believe into this shit, the only way out I see is either a revolution either a cvili war, nothing will change without it.

Beside what was all the laughing b8 before ?

>Beside what was all the laughing b8 before ?
Hard to explain. You need to be outside France to see how funny it is.

Please explain

It's not pushed, it's being allowed to happen.
Idiot.
Why though? Because apparantly the people don't give a shit, for now.

It is pushed. To destroy the homogenity of European nations in favour of the EU.

But now the EU is falling apart because of it the politicians are scratching their ears.

It's pushed m8, all the medias are shilling for it literally, even in places like Poland or Bulgaria you will find some shills to promote this shit.

>all the medias are shilling for it literally,
>are shilling
How can you literally be this retarded? The shilling was 30-10 years ago, and it's already too late to do anything about that. Now it's the second phase of orchestrating incidents and showing how multiculti wasn't such a good idea after all. It's so fucking obvious and yet you are biting right into it. Daily reminder that you are equally responsible if you can't think for yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice.

The thing is I keep seeing some "expert" and socialite saying positive things about immigration and shit on TV and in all mainstream medias.

Anyway why all the laughing at the begining ?

No it's not actually, they just have another view on the matter. They think it's not as harmful as you think it is but they're also not saying more immigrants is better they're saying respect those who are here at the moment.
But like little children you guys just can't imagine other views on matters and call everything you don't like Jewish propaganda.

And of course as "redpillers" you'll say I'm a leftist but I'm actually not and I don't even agree with the amount of refugees taken in but on the other hand I'm not so stupid to pretend my opponents are nothing but dumb evil people.

I think you don't understand what is happening... There are literally politician saying we need MORE immigration, there are people in the medias saying we need MORE diversity.

And it's the same in all of Europe, even in Romania you will find such occurence.

And there are literally politicians saying we need LESS immigration. And there are all sorts of media which also includes right wing media platforms and right wing politicians are aired too.
I don't know what you want, to ban all opinions and views you don't like?

You don't understand what I'm talking about, the multiculti shills got a lot more time in the medias and are portrayed in a positive seight by those same medias.

Just count the numbers of experts show on TV being in favor of immigration( basically all of them are), most of the journalists have the same opinion, and yes it's more even for the politicians.

Yet the problem is that outside of political debate, when it's experts talking or journalits "explaining" news then it's all one sided.