Top 20 richest countries in the world by predominant religion

Conclusion: there is no correlation between faith and wealth however since a lot of Muslim countries happen to own enormous amounts of natural resources it's probably due to Allah granting them to his believers.

Other urls found in this thread:

shell.com/media/news-and-media-releases/2015/shell-to-install-nationwide-network-hydrogen-vehicle-fuelling-pumps-germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inshallah, Islam is the religion of peace and it will dominate the world.

Mashallah, wallay bilay

Alhamdulillah

Marshmallow brother

>Germany
lmao

>what is oil

Why don't we compare median income instead?

shell.com/media/news-and-media-releases/2015/shell-to-install-nationwide-network-hydrogen-vehicle-fuelling-pumps-germany.html

Soon obsolete.

Allah gave us oil. Allah is good.

t. Mahomet

>what are taxes

>hydrogen
literally a meme

>obsolete

Yes tell that to the fastest rising oil demand in 20 years.

Shell doesnt deal in memes.

> Polish intellectuals

read the OP they were given oil by Allah

WHY SWEDÄ°STAN PROTESTAN YOU IDIOT DUMB

Mashallah habibis

>Poorland

Europe is not the US

I'm colorblind

Can't make anything out of this picture

>catholicism and protestantism are different religions but islam is just "islam"
Nice try Mahmut, second place is still not bad you know

How come Luxembourg be such rich?

money washing

POL BTFO

Wouldn't make a difference. They're all Sunni Muslim.

>Prince Buddhiislam
Nope. Singapoors is free religion and multikulture, user. We are of all religions, like Lord Shaper.

oil is not a sustainable source of money 2bh

So basically Weber was wrong?

That is why Turkey must be enrich with multikulture from EU and russianbros to stay stronk.

we have a few good industries, also we don't have oil

Fuck it I'm moving to Qatar. Is it easy to work there with a math degree? What should I specialize in?

my cousin works for schlumberger he also has a math degree, not really sure what he specialized in though

You do realize that most of these rich countries are in fact 2nd world shit in any other aspect.

In Qatar as well?
I assume I can already strike "pure math" from the list

Yeah, he worked in norway and qatar. Probably

GDP (PPP) per capita is a doubly obfuscated, doubly useless metric that has no correlation whatsoever with national wealth or income or any other possible meaning of "richest country".

The best way to determine which country is richest is to simply find the total sum of assets minus liabilities in a given country, i.e. national wealth. If you want to adjust for inequality, just compare it to Gini or something.

>brazil is richer than sweden

>kuwait richer than the usa

This is how you know that your ranks are bullshit

>only 2 muslim countries ("huuuuur France and Germany are muslim countries" memes aside)

Bravo, muslims

kek

I really hope we see a replacement for Oil soon I wish the big companies would stop blocking it they're fucking scum the sooner we can stop giving these Middle Eastern shit holes money the better.

Netherlanders is protestant

wrong, youre tellng me singapore isnt superior in every way or form than oilniggers?

leave it to a kike to know about wealth ranks

I find more interesting that, from 20 countries, only USA is a blob, and Germany arguably another.

Every country was faithful for the vast majority of its history, irreligion meme is very recent. What a stupid "study".

t.Abdullah ibn al kurwa

*kurwy - genitive

Please stop Islam is bad

i thought that most people who declared themselves religious were Catholic? Even if Catholicism was seen as second class hihistorically.

Kuwait treats its citizens like royalty. Free education, free healthcare, free houses for every married couple.

Amerifats can't even afford to patch their daily bullet wounds.

But do they allow gay rights?