Why are white people always trying to oppress black people?

Why are white people always trying to oppress black people?

Clearly that white man was infringing on the black man's right to stab him

Too racist to accept the truth of their royal blood and glorious Egyptian past.

Hey man that was awful....

Sorry but I gotta report you, there are ladies on this board.

Those are chink.

b8

Ideology

>It's a crime disparity brought on by economic inequality is a legitimate reason to hate every black person on earth thread

Why the fat guy white didn't just let the monkey to take that shitty amount of money??

That was stupid, now the fatty is dead and the black piece of shit took the money away.

that white boy got fucked up

white women riding our big black dicks and white boys riding our big fuckin knives. fuck yeah

Hot cherrypicking

A nigger robbing a chink more likely.

impossible. and here is why:

a) the guy getting stabbed's hair is blonde
b) chinks would never lose against niggers in a knife fight

> I'm poor, better go stab someone and steal $10

Nice logic there Jamal.

At least have the decency to rob a place after it's closed and no one is there.

if he had spent a few hours in the gym a week he would have won

at least have the decency to fuck off to before spouting meme shit literally anywhere else but the containment zone

Try to fight someone with a knife without being trained to do it and you will see how easy it is...

I'm actually training for this kind of shit and it's not fucking easy to do it even though you know what to do, kek even my trainer said that most of the time when confronted to someone with a knife it's either better to flee or to use a gun.

Fuck off leftard, commit suicide already nasty piece of shit

Why are blacks always way stronger and more athletic than whites??

That man was doomed since the begging.

If you think that is blonde you're a blind nigger,

the atracker is not enough ape like in his mouvement,

the labels on the box and bottles look asian,

the swarthy one probably attacked the guy directly like the junky he certainly is forcing the paler chink to defend himself,

There is a fucking plastic chair it is always present in asian/huehue/nigger place.

Inb4 they breed us blah blah blah.
No stronger than any other race. Just that guy could not fight and it is no weapon vs. a weapon.

>even when adjusted for income whites are still far less violent than blacks on average

Maybe not blonde. But it's definitely not black.

Let's just meet each other in the middle and agree that it was a white brunette that got wasted.

>I don't support mentally debilitated polturds
>therefore im a lefty
:D

that was an old dude vs some cracked out hue nigger who deffy snuk up on him, its a shame white people cant put niggers down anymore. Im grateful im from a group that still can

Yeah because you are a republican voter ? Sure we will all belive this b8.

Piss off leftard scum, you can't even hide how much a retard you are.

In the US they killed the smart ones and kept the strong niggers and bred them with manly female niggers.

The result?
>NFL
>NBA
>Gun crime
>Baltimore
>Detroit
>Flint
>African Americans being outperformed by African immigrants
>Ghettos
>The invention of the garbage that is Hip Hop

Very sad desu.
African Americans do have a reason to be upset.
But seeing as millions act like OP's webm it makes empathy quite hard.

i guess its one or the other with you huh

But if the black guy is treating you??
In that kind of situation you can kill it right? I mean nobody would have said anything to that white man in that situation.

M8, things like independant, centrist, no opinion don't fucking exsit, it's always about two team fighting one against the other. The people party and the elite one, actually the elite is globalist, multiculturalist and leftist so if you agree with them then you ARE with them, which turn you into an enemy of the people and a hound of the oligarchy

are you guys retarded? they're Asian

because they are fucking master

>trying to fight someone who has a knife
>just to defend your precious shekels
what a fucking idiot

Let's not, you must live in the asshole of america to not know what white peoples look like, the guy should be red as a fuck fom the effort and also what fucking kind of haircut does he have ?

The whole thing scream of east asia.

That's what I said....

He was a Jew I think.

do you define every thought and opinion in the frame of american political parties?
i'm sorry that i insulted a board you like but you dont have to be this mad

I thought you asked why are white people always trying to impress black people.

You are an american, why should I use the frame of french parties to talk about an american opinions ? It would make no sense

how about understanding ideas and concepts beyond a rigid and narrow contemporary framework

>implying the average East Asian is able to afford all the nice stuff in that kill room
Try again whitey

It doesn't work that way, people vote for the existing parties not for non reprented ideologies.

Anyway in all the western world things are polarizing very quickly and it lead to the creation of a progressive globalist party vs a nationalistic party.

No doubt you are as brown as the log i've just shat for you have the same thought process.

That may seem like luxury to you in your ghetto but for the rest of the world it's far from impressive.

im going to be sincere and let you know i actually think Sup Forums has hampered your potential
not everything is politics, and ideas and politics are easily separable

Comedy gold laugh out loud. My skin is the color of pure gold.

Try again cumskin.

Why do you post this shit here? This is a SFW board. I didn't have to see that. Fuck you, edgelord son of a bitch.

>both look asian as fuck
>guy decided to wear thongs while robbing someone with a knife
>googling Team Hopia brings up flippypino results

I don't understand, why did he even try to fight back in the first place? I'd just let the robber do his stuff in that situation, I value my life more than what could possibly be in that cash register.

this.

The only thing wich could be "gold" colored on you would be your teeth.

yea, all those poor white people in appalachia going on daily shooting sprees

fuck off nigger lover

So much this, 80% of this board is virgins blaming the left for not having a girlfriend, or having their girls stolen by jamal, abdul and juan, what a bunch of fags.

I see a human trying to defend himself from some animal

That robber is a horrible person who deserves to be punished, but his actions don't justify hating all black people

You been to the Ozarks? It's a violent hell hole filled with meth dealers

Because I got on these dope gold grills I stole using whitey's cash after drugging and fucking his wife

At least put a little work in your attempts.

By the way dudes, he doesn't even look black to me. Maybe South Asian, considering the hair.

dis shit be embarrassing yo

shut up

they justify having a gun on your person at all times and having an extremely itchy trigger finger and one hand on the grip when you come face to face with an animal.

think like that and you'll end up with one arm around your midsection trying to hold your guts in. Think whatever leftist faggot shit you want but keep one hand on the trigger or end up with your intestines in your hand.