What are your honest thoughts about China, its people and culture?

What are your honest thoughts about China, its people and culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/173270520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This fucking thread again?!

I like how they make our extremely dishonest vendors butthurt over unfair competition.

i think their culture got really fucked up by mao

now they're rude, arrogant, and money hungry

like koreans and japs?

I think they're both qt tbqh

Sometimes I wonder if all of Sup Forums consists of just 5 autists posting the same shit

huh?

Not human

Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese are the smartest.

Deus vult lads
Deus vult

China those day: has the great culture and technology

China now: shit. but getting better in these recent years

I am a fan of Chinese culture.
I hope China retrieve the its politeness and established manner

China don't have context .

wew lad

I really love China/Hong Kong after watching a lot of HK/Chinese cinema, especially Stephen Chow.

China could be really great once it develops.

Yellow jews. Care more about making money than literally anything else.

From what I've heard Chinese are very family centric which kind of died out in the west and I think that leads to a lot of anxiety and feeling of isolation, that ultimately leads to a lot of suicides.
The culture is pretty interesting but it's a thousands years old culture in a huge area so it's not surprising.
I don't like gommies but I think China nowadays has little to nothing actually communist about it.

I really like Chinese people and Chinese culture. I would try to learn Mandarin but I can't into tones.

>Old China good
>Modern China shit

But old China was just a bloody mess of people murdering each other and mountains of corpses anywhere you went.

Longest continuous culture, lost a lot of culture and national identity during the revolution and great leap forward, people are now pretty much what you'd expect of a country with no guiding principles, rude, loud, and smelly.

Ops, I was referring to Old Chinese culture, save for the bloody mess. The PRC is working hard to destroy much of old chinese culture and buildings to make way for "modern" things. If China got rid of the communism, it would thrive.

Scumbags and lechers

I dont know man I just think chinese girls are qt in denim shorts and blouses

Well nowadays they're easing on that, they bought back the Chinese circus and stuff, obviously it won't happen overnight but it gets better over the time.
>If China got rid of the communism, it would thrive.
Well I'm not sure, the thing is "China" is a lot of regions that are finally got united, but they needed an ideology that wasn't just "noble people rule" so they turned to communism that promised a "power to the people". Of course that's not how things work, but after they finally got a united China they can't just let it fall apart. Obviously I don't like torture and executions either but you can understand that they can't just let any party have their way or everything would just descend into chaos again.
China is not in an awful spot now, they just need time to improve and to get back some identity.

That guy is a qt

In my personal experience, Chinese are good one-on-one, as friends and coworkers. However, they act horrific as anonymous strangers in a public space or a crowd.

Cold heartless mongloids.

>MUH 5000 YEARS OF CIVILIZATION

vimeo.com/173270520

If you like ancient Chinese culture and like museums, you should head to Taiwan rather than China.

This is because when the Nationalists fled to Taiwan, they stowed away tons of ancient Chinese cultural treasure because they knew Mao would destroy the treasure if he ever managed to get his hands on it.

Whatever shit the Nationalists couldn't manage to send to Taiwan in time was unfortunately destroyed or lost in the chaos.

So yeah, continuing on, Taiwan has so much ancient Chinese treasure that it takes 12 years for all museums in Taiwan to display all the ancient Chinese treasure they have before the cycle of exhibitions repeat itself.

In case you didn't hear me, yep, you heard right it takes 12 years of exhibitions to see all the treasure the Nationalists kept safe from Mao's Communists.

Taiwan got most of the good stuff. Any good stuff you see in Mainland China's museums today are loot they dug up from ancient Chinese tombs the Nationalists didn't dare disturb out of respect but the Communists didn't care and just plowed through those ancient Chinese tombs.

Dogs eating sub human air polluting pig faced fuckers.

>vimeo.com/173270520
what did he mean by this?

This

hahahah of course its HK to hate the chinese
dont change fellow gook

China is a huge country full of many cultures, it's both larger in size and more diverse in cultures than Europe will ever be. So asking your thoughts on China and its people is a bit retarded, clearly you mean Han Chinese only, which in that case is a bit like asking what are your thoughts on Europe and its people when you mean only Germany or something.

Don't say that, now you'll never be able to go to the mainland without being arrested.

Factories. Money. :D

Now just to sell things to them faster than they can nab our IP and reproduce them.