It's been a while

It's been a while

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarantula_hawk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Second panel should be breaking bad.

Are you... No... Could it be... Are you the one who knocks?

You guys have casadors?

Fucking Cazadores.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarantula_hawk
>Tarantula hawk wasps are relatively docile and rarely sting without provocation. However, the sting—particularly that of P. grossa—is among the most painful of any insect, though the intense pain only lasts about three minutes.[6] One researcher described the pain as "…immediate, excruciating pain that simply shuts down one's ability to do anything, except, perhaps, scream. Mental discipline simply does not work in these situations."[3] In terms of scale, the wasp's sting is rated near the top of the Schmidt sting pain index, second only to that of the bullet ant, and is described by Schmidt as "blinding, fierce [and] shockingly electric".[7]

I don't have the time to do the picture but:
>New York
>Magical wonder city that is full of dreams and opportunity that has charming rough spots
>I don't live in the city, regardless the city is a fucking hellhole and only dumb hipsters and wall street executives like living inside of it (many people who are normal well functioning human beings like visiting it)

is...is this rare?

Oh I'm familiar with the Tarantula Hawk, it just might as well be a Cazadore as I would have the same reaction at coming across one as I would in FNV. Start shooting or start running.

hahaha someone's mad they live in an irrelevant shithole

I'm exceedingly glad that the people who enjoy living in NYC, do.

Yeah, and I'm sure they're glad the redneck pondscum stay in their upstate trailers

New Mexico is so nice, though! The best vacations I've ever taken have been to the Southwest. Santa Fe and Taos are fucking beautiful, and Southwestern food is better than Tex-Mex or Mexican food

Pic needs more scorpions btw

it's both of these desu

rain literally EVERY DAY last week fuck summer so hard

where da gators

Does anyone even think about Virginia?

Not at all

bamp. interesting thread. dont let it die

WITH NO MOUNTAINS