Is it true most people who uses this site are losers?

Is it true most people who uses this site are losers?

Woah. Hey. That is a very rude assumption to make.

I like your anime though. It is very cute.

Yes
If you are not a loser and come to an anime site filled with weeabos and neonazis you are retarded

WTF?? NOOOO!!!! DELETE THIS!!

In general yes, but I talk with a lot of Sup Forums users and they're all fairly successful and not autistic people compared to all the other boards on this site

this made me lol

Would you believe I'm retarded and beautiful

Well seeing as you posted anime, I would have to say ask not for whom the bell tolls, user, it tolls for thee

>if you are not a loser and come to an anime site filled with weaboos and neonazis you are retarded

We cool, baby

>neonazis

You mean communist shills ? I still wait to see neo nazis here, on Sup Forums it's another matter but on Sup Forums we have a commie shills problem

Define loser.

I can bench more than my body weight, run a 5k, and supposedly have an IQ 130 according to a official test i had to take (I'm pretty sure I'm much dumber than that).

Currently I'm in college with a full scholarship, plan on going into ROTC to get my degree, maybe die in a war in a vague hope of dying, go on with my career, maybe get married, maybe have kids, probably get divorced, die alone and afraid, make sure my will is to have all my money spent on loud annoying objects.

My life is set for me, but I'm not sure I want to live that life.

Also I got no close friends. I'm a loner.

what episode is this from

S2 ep 15, 'Mugi and the bulldogs'

Youre a loser.

Why would you mention how much you can lift? Whst does that have to do with being a loser?

I wish. Too many fucking blogging normalfaggots these days. Sup Forums is bringing in a lot of them with their constant social media fuckery.
There's also 30+ genenals on this board alone filled with these assholes.

>Sup Forums boogymen

Pol is a board of peace you fucking normalfag

Cause I'm physically fit and plan on dying as brutally as possible in the military.

Any suggestions?

yes

t. loser

Nah. Eat a dick, memester.

>I can run a 5k
I literally trained for one week and did this.

What's a loser in all honesty?

you think your funny

me

What do you think happened ? Sup Forums population decreased and these people went on Sup Forums; now Sup Forums became a slow commie board.

How de you explain otherwise the fact that Sup Forums audience doubled in a few months while Sup Forums audience shrinked at the same time ? Not so long ago Sup Forums was trailling Sup Forums

Are you saying 70,000 people left Sup Forums for Sup Forums, user?

>How de you explain otherwise the fact that Sup Forums audience doubled in a few months?
/r/The_Donald has been directing a LOT of traffic to Sup Forums. That subreddit has exploded in popularity over the past few months (due to lots of internal drama within r*ddit), thus turning Sup Forums into literally r*ddit: the board. This effect is amplified by the fact that Sup Forums screencaps regularly get 4000+ upvotes on /r/Sup Forums, which drives even more people to Sup Forums as they attempt to post stupid shit and get easy karma for their own screencaps.

Cancel that. I was right.

Probably, yes

I'm not a loser. I only come here ironically
I'm actually a chad

literally everyone thinks there is something wrong with being brown. everyone here hates blacks and loves communism it is beyond retarded

>loves communism
what? where?

Of course not! For instance, im tiger woods!

What if I am not, and just use it as a way to escape from the real world, from time to time?

Like which?

not most but all desu

>I can bench more than my body weight, run a 5k
Those are truly some great achievements. If you are a +150kg fatass.

What if I used to be one and this feels like home now?

yes

Yes and autists

depends on which board you are on.

no, all in Sup Forums's is for fuckin' weebos and racist pseudo-nazis. Well, but I not a loser that all.