What have you learned about Brazil here on Sup Forums?

What have you learned about Brazil here on Sup Forums?

That they are liable to chimp out at any time

everybody is a buceta

Unreliable

Most powerful race in the word.

THE SOONER YOU DELETE IT, THE BETTER

That if no brazilian can answer your question then they start shitting on your portuguese grammar and orthography .
And that for some reason you like el chavo del 8 a lot.

i figure were getting the 'high quality' brazilians cause your country is bad at english and even still a good chunk of brazilian posters on Sup Forums are fucking retarded

Really makes you think...

please help i wanna leave i'm surrounded by idiots

You were the guy from the /luso/, right? Just ignore the assholes.

>'HOW DARE YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL'

>That if no brazilian can answer your question then they start shitting on your portuguese grammar and orthography .
Dude, people at /luso/ answered your question the best they could - the meme is related to an anime few people watched.

Also, the one whining against your grammar was a Portuguese, he thought it was weird you used "os referências" if the word is also feminine in Castillian.

_____________________MEMES END HERE_____________________

That was the portuguese and you know it. If you come back to the general I'm telling you to suck my dick
:^)

more like high autists

There's spanish text there...

/luso/ and other generals only have the retards that are either too bad at english to post outside the generals or just want to circlejerk with other circlejerkers.

That every thread about Brazil will be flooded by brazilians. And that they will, inevitably, start discussing with one another

Still, this shit is quite common.

Don't deny it, electrical showers are common here

other people with brazilian flags start correcting the ortography of my posts m8.

The only one chimping out was the Poortuguese, the others were seriously just trying to help you write better.

Majority of the ones who post are from the middle class compared to the average American who works at Mcdonalds

>I'm telling you to suck my dick

He did it,the absolute madman

As usual for third worlders.

:^)

can confirm i'm a dunkin employee

Yup. Im fucking por though.

that no matter how much you bully us we won't go away

I actually live in a favela, my internet is shared with my neighbors.

But that is still considered middle class in brazil

>mcdonalds

No I'm a wendy's chef

We'll take over the world soon™

Income disparity in Brazil is so bad that having internet access and a house is considered middle class

I mean you have the internet right? You are not using the internet Cafe

They try really hard to prove that they're white and get extremely butthurt when they are told they're wrong. Kind of depressing actually

It's like 50 reais a month for internet, unless you're homeless on in debt you can afford it.

>It's like 50 reais a month for internet

Still a lot of money per month considering jobs pay for shit for part time work

True true, but if you don't have a family to feed it's manageable

That Bacteria is the future of their NT

>but if you don't have a family

In the favelas? By the age of 13 you know a lot of them having kids or some STD