What kind of Cigarettes does Sup Forums smoke?

props if you have rare or weird ones. I like camel 99s.

Does anyone here actually just socially smoke or is that just a meme? Is it really that easy to get addicted?

Luckies, at 12 dollaroos a pack

Only fat fucking dumb burgers and chinks smoke.

4,50€

Quit smoking years ago, but when I did I was a Camel smoker myself.

Whenever they still had them available and I could afford to dish out $9 a box, I'd buy their exotic blends that came in tin boxes like the Izmir Stingers.

Otherwise I'd go for their Turkish Silvers and Royals.

>work cashier
>people ask for ciggerets since they're locked up
>They're all fucking losers

I haven't smoked for 2 weeks since I'm on vacation
I only smoke socially, but even then I smoke a lot when I'm out with friends. I smoke from their pack.

>working at a grocery store
>not a loser yourself

Ebin

how many people smoke in the US?
here it's probably 35% of the people 18+

Used to like these.
Don't know why they were banned they aren't any more harmful than any of the other cigarettes.
Don't smoke anymore.

Used to be over 50%.
Now it's about 20% maybe.

Lucky Strike

17%? I could be wrong.

>smoking the cancer jew

Same. I basically only smoke when I'm drunk.

Out of the few kinds I've smoked, I like Lucky Strikes and Buffalo the best

I only smoke when I'm buzzed/drunk. I think there's a decent component to addiction that's mentally rooted, and a lot of it (especially with less addictive things) can be controlled mind-over-matter style. I could be bullshitting though, that's just my perception.

I still get an urge maybe once a week, though I was never even habitual, it's more just the fact that there's nothing quite like a nicotine rush and sometimes you just want one if you know what it feels like. Kinda thinking about rolling my own if it's generally less harmful than commercial cigarettes. Either that or maybe I'll go the American Spirit route

Non filtered ones

Try switching to quality cigars, especially cigarillos since you're only smoking on occasions.

I used to be that guy like you, only smoking cigarettes when I'm drunk, bumming cigarettes at the bar, then I started buying my own cigars and they're so much more pleasant.

>I have frequent urges b-but I'm not addicted at all!

literally once a week, and it's more of a "hmm a cigarette might be nice right now, but oh well, I'd better not"

It's not like I go out and buy a pack every time. I haven't smoked a cigarette in 3 months honestly

Not him, but I never seem to get the same nicotine buzz if I get any at all from cigars

I get where you are coming from. I'm too paranoid to smoke habitually.

Yeah that's true, I stopped doing it for the nicotine and just because I felt like smoking again while being super relaxed sipping whiskey.

I used to smoke. I miss having something to do while other people talk.

pic related is what I used to smoke, also luckies and roll your own bali shag

Not the same famalam.

Are RYOs any "healthier" than regular cigarettes? I mean, I'm sure it depends on which tobacco you choose but as a whole? The other appealing thing to me is that I wouldn't have to buy a whole pack and have it stare at me, I could just roll one or a few for that one time every week or two I'd really want one

only the best

literally THE best

Has anyone here had Gitanes?

I unironically vape

This comment surprisingly isn't fedora tier.

yes
they are very strong
t. Marlboro Red smoker

RIP your lungs

>paying the tax on stupidity
I used to smoke marlboro reds, litteral lung rape

99s are good however I like roaches

Belmonts, which are only available in canada to my knowledge.

Turkish Royals, Lucky Strikes, Parliaments, and American Spirit Blacks are my favorites. I only really smoke socially a few times a month or so.