According to a 2014 BBC World Service poll...

>According to a 2014 BBC World Service poll, 44 percent of Australians had a "mainly positive" view of the United States and 46 percent had a "mainly negative" view, for a net rating of -2 points.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/database/indicator/1/survey/17/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT

Fucking Aussies y u do dis?
;-;

What you've got to understand is the majority of Australians are dumb cunts.

Isn't that true for 99% of the countries on earth?

Just out of curiosity which countries have net positive views of the US? I'm betting Canada, Philippines, Eastern Europe? Is there anyone else?

The Japs and Brazil for sure

Oh yes, worst Korea as well I suppose.

I fucking hate Americans

go back to lebanon

Ironically most of the world has a favorable opinion of the US. With ME, and Europe being the major exceptions. but even they are positive overall.

>As of spring 2013, 64% of Canadians had a favorable view of the U.S. and 81% expressed confidence in Obama to do the right thing in international matters. According to the same poll, 30% viewed the U.S. negatively.

>BBC
BIG

pretty much most of the world has a positive view of the u.s with very few european faggots and muslims being the exception

Hmmm

BLACK

CLOCK

DIALS

9/11

>

Aye.

>afghanistan 72% favorable
what? maybe they only polled english speakers or something

ok this is bullshit, What the fuck is Africa's general liking of America? And what the fuck Mexico? Is it so low because all the pro-America people border hopped?

It seems like the only good country on the list is Poland for fucks sake

>very few european faggots and muslims being the exception

You could have just said Muslims.

>44% of his countrymen approve of the us
[Insert .jpg of two young women mocking someone off frame]

The US paid for a massive anti-AIDS program in sub-Saharan Africa during the Bush years. Also Mexico was friendly to the US until Trump, even Bush had half of the US hispanic vote in the past.

44% of the population are dumb cunts?

>most
>few

God bless Poland, Nigeria and the Philippines then

Fun Fact: Vietnam loves the US.

pewglobal.org/database/indicator/1/survey/17/

Data is from 2015. They have 2016 as well, but not as many countries were polled.