Keep Europe european

Can we expel gimmegrants already ?

When will Bilel be deported ?

Can we get rid of the globalist shills ?

Can all multiculturalist leftist be lined up ?

Is Sup Forums the voice of god ?

Is Sup Forums cancer ?

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/romania-to-resettle-its-first-refugees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Can we expel gimmegrants already ?

Soon

>When will Bilel be deported ?

Very soon

>Can we get rid of the globalist shills ?

On day of the rope

>Can all multiculturalist leftist be lined up ?

With pleasure

>Is Sup Forums the voice of god ?

Definitly

>Is Sup Forums cancer ?

Also pretty accurate pic

>Kek
Country is still better then france have fun surrendering in the next war you pussy bitch

Daily reminder if you insult us, we win

> If you kill your enemy he win

Fuck off leaf,if you are not lower than Germany it's because there wasn't any more space left

How is Serbia god tier but Slovakia isn't? Serbia were just being cunts during the whole crisis while Slovakian politicians constantly supported Hungary on the issue.

Daily reminder U got fucked in the ass by germans u fk boi

Slovakia is represented by Czech, also I didn't finished this shit

>implying they were not ally in order to remove the jews

I'm getting out of France.
I hope the Purge will come, but i'm very pessimistic for France, and the west in general.
We embraced universalism and refuse to accept the reality of genetics, and so as long as the subhumans are "integrated", or convert to our religion, or act like us, or even just simply have our citizenship, we won't touch them because that would hurt the feelings of our women and numales.

Demography is destiny, and France is a quarted subhuman, a quarter numale and a quarter female.
Technology's force multiplier still enable the quarter left to eradicate the other three quarters of course, but remember all patriots have cucks and traitors and females and even subhumans in their family, which will without a doubt create tension and fractures and factions.

I have an hard time imagining a France that is subhuman free by the end of this century, but it's still possible.
Me, i wash my hands of France. Time to become an immigrant myself and practice enrichment.

IT'S OVER JUSTIN, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

>Czechs representing northern Hungary

Move Australia to at least the high tier, we're one of the few 1st worlders with a right wing govt left.

lel

>Sup Forums the voice of god

Feel free to live in any of those countries then, OH WAIT, that's right, they either won't accept you or you won't move there because they're shitholes. Really makes you think.

>mostly shitholes at top

one could wonder why economic migrants rarely come there

One could also wonder why shitholes welcome them with tear gas while the "1st world countries" welcome them with bent over woman. I don't know but it surely isn't about how much influence the globalist media and politics have over a country, surely not.

This fact is backed by science, Hitler himself acknoledge this truth.

Any of these country is whiter than yours and these country actually have a millienail long history and an actual culture.

Fuck off cuck, commit suicide commie filth

Funny thing. I was a member of this forum for several years and knew this French guy who was an emotional feminist and he was basically the only French person I knew so whenever I think of France, I'm reminded of him. So seeing French people go all Sup Forums on Sup Forums and talk about niggers and subhumans creates this weird dissonance in my head because I know he'd absolutely never use language like that yet I can't help but expect all French people to behave like him.

they were just passing through anyway. should have let them all go, all you got out of it was bad PR

>Any of these country is whiter than yours and these country actually have a millienail long history and an actual culture.
Cool, then since they're so much better than mine, go and live in them.

Economic migrants barely exists in the first place.

Straya, Norway should go to high tier
Spain and poortugal should go to bad tier
Netherlands should go to decent tier
Beta fag tier is stupid, Sweden should go in please cuck me.

>Switzerland Godtier
Isn't 20%+ of their population composed of migrants? Granted most of those are probably Europeans, but I assume a good amount of them are non-white

this. it should be us.
We literally throw our economic rapefugees into some island near Papua new guinea and forget about them.
If you guys tried what we do your left would probably mount a coup

? You don't actually still believe the refugee meme?

>Move Australia to at least the high tier, we're one of the few 1st worlders with a right wing govt left.
Lol have you been in a coma for the last few days?

>passing through
Yeah, just like how the ottomans were just passing through on their way to Germany. We aren't so retarded to just let muslim hordes roam around in the country if we can help it. It's always easy bitch from the backseat but how about you go to an area where they're just "passing through" and explain the people living there why the police and the army, that are paid by their taxes doesn't protect them. And not really, if the devil that everyone hates berates you then that's good PR.

No problem, actually half of my familly live there :-D

Get fuck Jamal

>PR

Kill yourself bourgeois scum, nobody give a fuck about the media and especially not the working people. In fact the good people of Hungarydidn't wanted to see a load of shitskins comming trough their country

Fuck you.

Get Hebdo'd, France is the same shit as Germany.

You're that fucking Sup Forums frog.
Kindly up the fuck out of here.

One nation holding the keys to the senate is only a good thing.

>Economic migrants barely exists in the first place.
What do you think the 11+ million illegal spics in USA are?

Give us an island that we can use then.

A better idea, why don't all american leftist don't shot themselves in the Head ? I fukc your mom and all the women from your familly

I just mean, in hindsight, you should have just let them board cargo trains straight to germany. I think I'm coming off wrong here as says I'm far from bourgeois. I'd have had Hungarian military mow the hordes with MGs, but that's definitely overdoing it.

Then why are you still in France? Go ahead, leave.

> and even subhumans in their family

Nope

Same thing here, I have a french particular professor, and he is not feminist but nationalist and conservative - a fine intellectual that I admire, but he differs from this french edgy teen poster. It really fucks up the image of some type of thought. That is why people see nationalists like complete retards.

I have a job in France, why should I go elswhere ? Beside I'm a born and bred french, I live in the country f my fucking ancestors, I'm not an american cuck abondoning his place because reason.

Pro tips: All of France hate clapistan

Look at it everyone, an american mongrel who think himself as being relevant

> let them board cargo trains straight to germany
Well what do you think we did with those thousands of migrants that came before the defenses were built? But that still doesn't mean we just want to let them fuck around in our country uncontrolled. And when the daily illegal immigrant number went from 3000 to 13 then suddenly every other country realised that hey border control isn't a stupid idea. So we helped Slovenia and Croatia secure their borders too. And the Austrians did the same thing but somehow they don't get any shit for it, so yeah if anyone brings that up then they can go and eat a fat shit.

cuck cuck cuck cuck
touch out of here.

>turkey
>europe
>not the most cuck one

if you are not aware we have 16 million subhuman kurds and 3 million subhuman arabs.

>touch out of here
Chicano asqueroso

CHI

[Spoiler]It's touch of here[/spoiler]

Fuck you frog hope you get bombed inshallah

Thanks for the unspoiled spoiler I guess.

>Northern Hungary is buttmad

>touch of here
But that's also wrong, that expression doesn't exist on english.

I love you Europe, please don't die.

What a thing to say, considering how you're a direct cause of Europe's demise.

>all those shit countries near the top save for Switzerland
>implying Denmark isn't cucked
>France above Canada

shit list tbqh

Muslims literally wave around ISIS flags from their cars in Norway and no one gives a shit because they're too affraid.

How is it decent?

reminder that it will never happen and we will all flee to South America

Dibs on Chile.

annex half of Africa
HELP WHY ARE THERE BLACK PEOPLE IN MY COUNTRY

And what are you supposed to do? Ram them with your car? That sounds like a safe idea and would not just lead to massive traffic accidents, also I doubt 90% of people even know what an ISIS flag looks like.

The only one im ok in that chart is US, black president trump everyrhing else, im sorry us youre even worse than sweden.

Normies watch news all the time. They know ISIS all right.

>Normies watch news all the time
No they don't, they spend their time having sex and posting about football on facebook. I bet if you went to the street and asked people what an isis flag looks like they'd be like "you mean CSI flag?"

I thought everyone knows about ISIS
Even if they don't watch news they might've heard of it from somewhere
The beheading thing was very popular on normiebook

Most people probably heard something about terrorists but only people who are really interested in international politics know specifics about ISIS. Because yeah why would we give a shit, we haven't had muslim terrorists here and the hungarian normiebook is fairly secluded from everyone else because language barriers.

wew lad, even our normies are not like that

Yeah but your normies are getting killed by isis, it would make sense if they knew about it.

kek

>And the Austrians did the same thing but somehow they don't get any shit for it
People are secretly glad they did, that's why

apparently that's not Japan I know

>decent tier
Fuck you frog

True, it should be at least bad tier if not lower
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/romania-to-resettle-its-first-refugees/

So why don't you take them in your country so ? if you love them so much you could by for all this shit yourself

Because he didn't annex half of Africa, maybe?

:^)

But half of Africa already live in your place and it's not France who annexed it...

And we're facing the consequences of our actions, and dealing with it like adults.

add soldier tier for we please

Didnt you have a containment board for the likes of you?

yay i'm serbia tier

>a quarter female

Uhhh....

>Switzerland
>god tier

hello.
ur half black arent u.

Need one poland to distabilise whole ottoman empire.

Switzerland is a jewish country anyway

My map is more accurate desu

Sure thing, bud

Yeah, South America is a shithole. What's your point?

>russia
>god tier
kek more and more russian girls date and marry immigrants from middle asia and the chinese. moscow and spb both host huge mosques and millions of muslims

>panama better than costa rica
>uruguay = to paraguay, peru, bolivia, ecuador, etc.
>venezuela better than brazil
>haiti better than anything
>bulgaria not a shithole
That you know nothing about this place. Or your country.

>God

HAHAHAHAHA
We are already multicultural nation. LOL
The good old days Japan already died.

>more and more russian girls date and marry immigrants from middle asia and the chinese
[Citations needed]

>moscow and spb both host huge mosques and millions of muslims
Difference be these muslims are naive and kept under control. When they get rowdy they get their shit kicked in.

European mudslimes are not native, nor under control.

South America is a shithole, stop argueing which of you is less of a shithole.

And Bulgaria will not become a shithole no matter how many times you repeat it.

Slave

>[Citations needed]
I can see it with my own eyes. What proofs are you talking about? And i can't blame them actually, immigrants are a much better choice than filthy russian subhumans. And i'm 100% russian (unfortunately).

>Gypsy wants gibs
>Wahhh I'm oppressed and enslaved please gib money eu!
>$$$
Also
>South America
>not worse than Europe
Confirmed bs map

>what I see with my eyes in my area is a statistically accurate representation of the rest of the country, and the 100 million living in it
Self hating Ruskie pls go and stay go

You are latin american tier, lad.

Minus the part where we're white, rich in history and culture, invented many useful things people use today and don't chop eachother's heads off.

The only reason eastern countries are doing bad is because our politicians are corrupt.

Alright, white man.

>nobel prizes