EASTERN EUROPE STRONK

Why are eastern european countries the least cucked countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-11616879
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 wrong map

>inb4 butthurt pole comes and says he's "central" european and not eastern

theyre cucked in a different way

>Romania
>Not cucked
What about the times when u got TURK'D, GYPSY'D and COMMIE'D.

[ ] not cucked [x] cucked

>least cucked
>were literal marxists

Central Europe is slowly getting cucked

I doubt Poland wants to be in that category now

>roman empire occupies us
>roman empire falls
>ottoman empire occupies us
>ottoman empire falls
>join eu
>eu soon to collapse

Do these fucks even know who they're dealing with?

But it is the wrong map.

Did you get that from Bulgaria?

Actually, yes.

>fuhrer mug
Is this legit? Can i literally buy that stuff in Bulgaria?
Every day i like these guys even more.

>displaying commie shit right next to based hitler
wew

>When I asked the shopkeep why he was selling nazi stuff and told him they were bad he replied
>Hitler was good

There is a chance you might come across such shop, but chance is slim.
It was a big hit a few years back, even made the news.

I'd say that the Gulf Arab states like the UAE and Qatar are the least cucked. The treat their citizens like royalty and treat all foreigners like second-class citizens.

On the other hand, everyone's treated like shit in Eastern Europe on account of the country's mostly being ex-commie shitholes.

Excuse me, but I am not eastern European but central European.

Bought mine right at the tourist beach in Golden beach, Varna.

Everything east of germany is eastern european

>european
>russia
fuck off yuro pigs, we are a 100% asian country

But germany keeps getting pushed further and further west every 50 years.What happens when poland and france share a border?

Ha.
I thought they were only available at our ski resorts. I guess the supplier has stepped up his game.

I tried to find similar things on the internet, but it's actually pretty hard to find a print a picture on a ug bussiness.

Really? This shit is surprisingly popular here and there are tens of websites doing custom orders for printing on mugs. Could hook you up if theres a safe way

in glorious russia you'd get in jail for printing hitler's face on a cup

But are they banned or something?
In germany you could easily end up in jail with that stuff.

>were
Y'all weren't even a real country until the 18th century

at least we weren't marxists

Yeah I know about Germany.
Our police is as racist as everyone else here. Also, our elderly people constantly reminisce about the commie times while wishing Hitler had exterminated all the jews and gypsies before that. They love both Hitler and Stalin, kek.

population is immune to political correctness because
a, muslim invasions
b, USSR occupation
c, poor

you cant sell that bullshit while salaries are around 200 euros a month

All those countries are basically Russian clay.

Fuck, we have the same joke here. Add the USSR to that list.

>you cant sell that bullshit while salaries are around 200 euros a month

this is true

westerners will shit on Hitler's grave for 'le easy bux XXdd'

Because they're poor shitholes no one wants to live in including their own citizens

thought you were Lithuanian for a second there

Why is it always an amerilard coming up with this stuff?
Literally no one else from any other country makes that mistake. Only you fatfucks

Wilno nasze kurwa

>Klaus the cuck with the most hated people in the world
Really makes you think
Because we have very little so we can't afford to lose much to imigrating sandniggers

Communism hardened their souls

and thats the exact reason why are we least cucked and dont have nigger for president

bbc.com/news/world-europe-11616879
LOLOLOL
TOP KEK
O
P
KEK
E
KEK

?

because we're poor

because they are so poor that no one wants to come cuck them

Yet almost all emigrants return to their native countries after they make some big buxs(relatively speaking) , bought my car by working a summer on a cruise ship during highscholl

you slept with rich europeans on a cruise ship ?

ummm sorry but v4 is central

poor shitholes tend to be more nationalistic and xenophobic. except latin america where they are not xenophobic because everyone is a half-nigger already

Ha-ha nope. When one thinks of eastern europe and poorness its specifically Poland most people think of from my experience.

Butthurt Bulgarien girl raging about their emigration. Only chance for your country to finally get on the way to progress is when you emigrants come back from the cucked West, doll.

>eastern european countries
>the least cucked

>noi
>not cucked

suntem o tara de lenesi cu o atitudine de lenesi care se multumeste cu orice cacat atat timp cat cacatu nu-l omoara, am fi cuckuiti in draci de-am fi bogati da bine ca n-o sa fim niciodata

KLAUS MUG

Go away.

Just like Germany will be in a few years if you keep importing sand niggers.

>t. I am a greek

Because we are poor. Not even kiding. The West has already solved all their problems, so they started to artifically created new ones. We have our own shit to deal with.

this, westerners have no idea how hard life is here

But it's common sense to you guys to not take the direction that the west is going in right? And yet the west does nothing about it even though they could.

No. there are protests everyday to let refugees in. I work in shop and just 10 min ago blonde slovak woman came in with english speaking black man and she had jamaican bracelet

No, if we were as rich as you, we would be also cucked. Maybe a little less, because Slovakia has strong Catholic roots. You can observe it in Bratislava - the living standarts here are significantly higher than in the rest of the country (especially the East), so you can see more and more SJW and cucks concentrated in this place than anywhere else.

it has no connection
refugees arent the doom or the saviour
its a sympthom
you have too much money and becoming stupid

If you have a job, it's pretty comfy though. I don't get why everyone is always fucking complaining.

>oh I can't go on a vacation abroad
>oh I can't move to a bigger house
>oh I can't buy a brand new car, I have to buy from a previous owner like everyone else
>oh I have to actually work for a living
>oh my aunt couldn't afford a fancy treatment so she died from cancer like everyone else

Fuck off. If you don't have a proper job, then it's tough shit, you should get a better trade or profession, otherwise just fuck off.

its not that bad we are living low cost life

average czech have skoda

average german have bmw

FRUMOS MEME MEMELORDULE SCUZE DE CAPS S-A BLOCAT CU MAMALIGA

This reminds me of the old people being nostalgic about communism. Before the fall of the regime, they had nothing, but they were satisfied, because everyone else had the same. Now they have way more, but are unsatisfied and jealous, because other people have even more than them.

We never TURK'D Romania, they were vassals and thus we hardly influenced them outside taking regular tributes.

Exactly. And Skodas a bretty good and comfy city cars. Westerners are just overly exploited degenerates.

I-I-I'm not even jealous or anything, baka.

If you can afford to raise a family and own a house in the city you're doing better than here famgyar

I could afford a family probably.

But I can't afford a gf.

Because we basically can not afford being cucks.
Czechia soon will become cuck btw.

I poses knowledge of that feel brother

Visegrad 4 is Central Europe, you fuckin gypsy.

Excuse me but I'm Central European.

You can literally buy a fresh print of Mein Kampf here. It's hilarious.

Central Europe is a term invented by German imperialists. Doesn't make sense anymore after WWII since almost all Germans were expelled.

nah

>least cucked
um

ayy lmao

>portugal and serbia are in the same subregion
what did he mean by this

they're both meditteranian you dingus

>2016
>ignorant retards still use Cold War definitions of West and East