Mom knows I'm a gay virgin who wants to be held down and treated like a pretty girl

>Mom knows I'm a gay virgin who wants to be held down and treated like a pretty girl
>She wont do anything about it

do you know this feel?

Heh, you see, I used to be like you roaches. I thought I had compassion, sympathy, all the bullshit "feelings" that keep you fifteen steps behind me. But then I grew up. I saw this board for what it really is: a joke, a game to be mastered. I threw away all morals and became who I am today. Any form of emotions that you sense from me are pre-calculated to the situation to manipulate those around me. And the roaches fall for them every time. It's hilarious when roaches actually think they are sentient beings, when in reality they are just pawns in the chess game that is Sup Forums. Think you have free will? Think again. Everything you do is predetermined by ME, and you always play right into my plan, just like all the other roaches.
You see in this game called Sup Forums, you may think that we are both just players. But in reality I'm the one making the rules.

>tfw your mom doesn't know you're bi and love to dominate effeminate men, and love to be dominated by beautiful women.

you trap?
post pic

Canada has already made bestiality legal, why not incest?

Because that's l-lewd user~

>She wont do anything about it
m8... it's not her job to fulfill your fucked up fetishes and shit.
Thats kinda sick and twisted tbqh, oidipus complex tier faggotry.

Because we don't want to be like you, you red neck seppo

This pasta is shit, and i know my pastas since:
>flag

whats a seppo? It's a finnish name but....?

I'm Spanish but I'm vacationing in canada because I'm looking for some bbc

I'll do something about it you naughty girl ;^)

> your friends think you're normal but then you go home and watch anime about cute girls

Woooooow desu~

This thread will be deleted now.

Come down to orlando

>This thread will be deleted now.

I'm sorry jorge but that can't happen

Wait and see.

I'm sorry jorge but no

You say 'I'm on holiday' not 'I'm vacationing'

Thank you Abdul.