Every day is America day!

Every day is America day!

> america tries to create a TTIP
> fails till now
> america wanted britian to stay in EU
> they left anyway

Yeah we are totaly your puppets america

ftfy

Of course you are a totally stronk independent nation, Germany.

Also please speak slower and more clearly on the phone thank you.

How considerate of you to edit in your actual flag

Top kek

Stop pretending we're not their puppets.

How many US military bases are in your country?
My country is also full of them.

Now to question #2.
How many German or Italian military bases are on North American soil?

There are about 200 nations on Earth. 193 of them are in the United Nations. Only ONE doesn't pay the yearly fee for no reason other than to assert their power. Can you guess which one it is?
Where are the United Nations located again?

If we didn't want to be their puppets, we should've won the war. Now it's time to eat shit.

THERE IT IS

Ohhh fugg

I hope you won't get ill or break your leg I mean who should pay for that? Get your health and education system right

We are maybe not independent but at least our country is working

True that. I sadly have to agree
But there are still plenty of countries who give a shit about USA like russia or china

>at least our country is working

Working to allow all North Africans the freedom to rape white people

Says the country where shootings are getting normal and where you got the freedom to drink with 21, join the army with 18 and shoot with no age Restriktionen
Great sense of freedom

americans pay for our own shit. enjoy spending your hard earned shekels so that migrants can get sex changes free of charge

That's fine I'll keep my gun you keep your rapefugees.

That's why America is still top dog

>How many German or Italian military bases are on North American soil?
what good would European bases in NA do ? absolutely nothing, American bases in Europe however, the US needs that

Not bad ! Not bad...

>OUR SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WILL END BECAUSE WE CAN'T USE YOU TO MAKE MONEY ANY MORE

Underappreciated post

Can confirm. I'm a yank on vacation. Yesterday I saw an American flag flying over a warehouse from a train while en route to the Southwest for Independence Day.

good post

texas bringing the banter

I literally heard the us national anthem played on loudspeaker today in the tallinn when I woke up. Got a nice ring to it if I'm honest.

I don't get it.

murrrricah!