That feel when bosnia will be the largest balkan country in your lifetyme

>that feel when bosnia will be the largest balkan country in your lifetyme

how do serbs feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dnevnik.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/nastavlja-se-arbitraza-za-granicu-izmedju-hrvatske-i-slovenije---441934.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windic_March
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialects_of_Serbo-Croatian#Kajkavian_dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=i-UC4epL_sg
avaz.ba/clanak/244711/bivsi-reis-ceric-izmislio-novu-rijec-za-bajram-hizaslav-serif-mubarek-olsun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok youre done crying now, report here serfs

Omg this is a legit thread

Vojvodina will never be independent ...if it ever manages to leave serbia it will be either taken by another state or partitioned between it's neighbors so why would it leave in the first place?

>if it ever manages to leave serbia it will be either taken by another state or partitioned between it's neighbors
what is this the 40s?

Is their natality so high or why is that

>largest piece of shit in a pile of shit that is the Balkans
Nice.

Bosnia-herzegovina? It has 15 years left of lifetime. It's a bomb ready to explode.

V O J V O D I N A

t. Bosnian diaspora

t. smallest piece of shit in a pile of shit that is the balkans

We are Central European.

i smiled

So did I. (not the guy you replied to).
What makes me laugh is when Croatia claims they're Central Europe.

We dont really. But the fact is you're no more CE then us or Vojvodina for that matter.

STEP THE FUCK BACK?!

hello crvat.

dnevnik.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/nastavlja-se-arbitraza-za-granicu-izmedju-hrvatske-i-slovenije---441934.html

gib our rightful clay back.

also istra and slavonija. :)

>post provoking 3 word sentence meme post
>slovenes mass respond with autism paragraphs

every time

how did croatia form borders in such way that made them seem to be biggest asshole in the world?

by living there for centuries and having natural borders like mountain ranges and rivers that kept the turks at bay

The mountains have blessed you, my friend.

>dnevnik.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/nastavlja-se-arbitraza-za-granicu-izmedju-hrvatske-i-slovenije---441934.html
mfw first seeing this

its probably top news in cuckenia lel

its quite expected outcome, t b q h.

gypsies can't be stealing to infinity.

danke papa franz

i for one welcome our slovene masters
al kak slavonija bit cemo odvojeni zagrebom ;_;

>slovenes clean austrian stables for 1000 years
>austrians give 'em to croatia like a used condom
hah, dude

Slavonija is a heap of shit, are you sure you want it? :^)

>But the fact is you're no more CE then us or Vojvodina for that matter.

t. Hrvoje 'every third word is a turkism' Halalpašaislamović

FIVME
ISTRIA
DALMAZIA

FIVME
ISTRIA
DALMAZIA

FIVME
ISTRIA
DALMAZIA

HEY rude ;_;

my parents are bosnian
ama

t. janež "my daddy is from bosnia" cuckanček

do you feel disgusted with yourself

how do you get by in australia?

also, happy hižaslav

if only ;_;

there are some Bosnians that still use the proper word for house

wow, you can just see that you guys used to be white once long ago before the non-white language of Neoshtokavian took over. Kuća, hahah. Savagery.

people don't seem to be able to tell that i'm bosnian until they see my last name

also yes, a little bit 2bh

>al kak slavonija bit cemo odvojeni zagrebom ;_;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windic_March

>However, it should be noted that the medieval geographic term windisches Land referred exclusively to the Croatian region of Slavonia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istria

>The medieval Croatian kingdom held only the far eastern part of Istria (the border was near the river Raša), but they lost it to the Holy Roman Empire in the late 11th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavonia

>The area bounded by those rivers was called *Slověnьje in the Proto-Slavic language.

>>al kak slavonija bit cemo odvojeni zagrebom
>kak
>KAK

learn to speak properly crvat dog.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialects_of_Serbo-Croatian#Kajkavian_dialect

>Though its speakers are ethnic Croats and Kajkavian is thus generally considered a dialect of Serbo-Croatian, it is closer to neighboring Slovene than it is to Chakavian or Shtokavian.[11] The Kajkavian area of Croatia is bordered on the northwest by Slovene language territory.

>"Kuća"
"Dom", you peasant

can a slovene understand this?
youtube.com/watch?v=i-UC4epL_sg
oh pa on bi cijelu slavoniju

I was asking about their jobs, what do they do, how to find employment and stuff, I don't care about the racist shit spouted on this website.

Hižaslav is our new word for Eid (Bajram).

avaz.ba/clanak/244711/bivsi-reis-ceric-izmislio-novu-rijec-za-bajram-hizaslav-serif-mubarek-olsun

ovo
v
o
ja prije govorio kuća al nekak dom bolje leži i skužio sam da sve više ljudi govori dom

Good Hrvoje, you can say 'home'. Now if you could differentiate between house and home, you'd be one step closer to the Slavic perfection that is Slovenian. You're so close, too, all you have to do is shed your Serbian roots and fly! Fly on the wings of Slovene!

>The Democratic Shithole of Bulgaria gaining more civilized lands and shitholizing them

no tnx k?

go further

Is that Azra's drummer? Legendary! And he's singing in Zagrebian, amirite? It's like Styrian mixed with Bosnian. Yeah, I can understand more or less everything.

most of my family/cousins/etc are labourers but the girls are vets and shit like that but we seem to blend in quite well, even though most of my male cousins are dumb cunts

>oh pa on bi cijelu slavoniju

no we just want to partition your shithole.

Zagreb is slovenian city, so is Karlstadt aka Karlovec.

and Matija Ambrož Gubec is slovenian, vojvoda Borna is not crvat either.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

yeah leiner is based
and i dont think its zagrebian could be but i think its some zagorje dialect

ah look it's the """""slovene"""""
(actually a čefur)

Are you Bosniak? Do you celebrate Eid?

>borna
most croatish name after hrvoje

It's not even Bosnian so much as straight Styrian desu.

It's Matija Gobec in Slovene.

Also, only Hervard retards have ever made claims on Slavonia due to a misunderstood etymology.

No Islam is subhuman

they should just join into one country. a sort of big slavic nation as it were

Naj se hurmati, kak nekšni hrmak.

>Are you Bosniak?
yes
>Do you celebrate Eid?
no i abandoned islam

So what, it's about tradition. You can celebrate it without being religious, same way Westerners celebrate Christmas.

See above.

maybe he feels ashamed by getting cucked by turks

>Also, only Hervard retards have ever made claims on Slavonia due to a misunderstood etymology.

that is true, though they are slovjaks from magna moravia, which, consequently means they are still not crvat.

>I am bosniak
>I abandoned Islam
So you've abandoned the only thing defining your nationality.

Lmao

>shithole

But so were you. Shtokavian is an essentially turkicized language.

>So you've abandoned the only thing defining your nationality.
that's right
i feel definitely more australian than bosnian
i kind of have to otherwise 100% assimilation into the country is impossible

>So you've abandoned the only thing defining your nationality.

kek.

why are you so obsessed by another country's language

your butt probably clenches in anxiety when you hear some čefurji talking in it loudly

Why are you so fucking butthurt ove Croats?

You Serb or something? They're our only neighbour we got along with historically desu.

I was wondering, do they still feel italian there? Are there any sparatist movements?

život je sranje

>that pic

it's good that you did that

bosnia is not a real country (it's existance is entirely dependent on the EU and NATO)

it probably won't exist by 2050

I agree. You're arguing with the only neighbour that never invaded us.

The eternal enemy of a Slav is a German, not a fellow Slav.

why cant you get along
germans, spaniards, russians, the french could all unite under one relevant country even though they had major conflicts between them before
and it's not like religion is that big of a thing, only old people go to church nowadays

Yea, they cucked us, so what? At least they're not backstabbers.

And it's not like you were always Catholics.

Strong words, coming from an Austrian stableboy.

Yeah I don't understand that either. We always got along really well but recently both sides started throwing shit at each other just for sake of it, I always though of you as best neighbors.

It was a medieval entity that neither serbia or croatia have significant historical claims for

Not only that but we both got invaded by the same fucking dudes god damn it.

need to re-draw borders first, then we can talk about cooperation.

and mongol bulgars need to clean pomaks and turks from their shithole, so do serbs need to clean šiptar.

ugh, balkan war 3 bound to happen.

Well look at your fellow countrymen who didn't betray their religion and traditions.

It's actually quite funny what you're asking him.

Bosnians converted to Islam because it made life easier in the Ottoman empire.

He gave up Islam because it makes life easier in Australia.

And you bitch at him for giving up tradtions

Think about that for a fucking second.

Not at all. Traces of Italian can still be heard in the language but there is no separatism.

Because it's not really a different language. It's like a simplified dialect of our language, only much more well known.

nema ljepšeg osjećaja od ljubavi

Kajkavian would have been our standard dialect if it weren't for the eternal serb, too bad

It doesn't matter what it was centuries ago.

The Bosnia of the current century is literally a divided meme country where a good portion of its citizens don't even consider it their real homeland.

Add in extremely corrupted politicians that take advantage of the divison, the fact that it's government is still based ona temporary peace solution made up by Americans and you'll understand why Bosnia is doomed to eternal failure.

Tak malo dobroga, v življenju tu se najde

>Tfw the mudslimes are probably gonna get slaughtered again
>Tfw Belarus and Ukraine are huge but the least relevant and the least important shitholes in Europe
>Tfw the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium and Switzerland are tiny but more important and richer than any other European country
>Tfw Croatia makes fun of Slovenia for being small, but Croatia is the worst country in the EU

kada zaplešeš sa osobom koju voliš.. dok ima svoje ruke oko tvog vrata i gleda te u oči kao da si joj sve na svijetu, a ti ju u tom trenutku poljubiš

What border redrawing? Some fucking useless piece of land the size of your backyard? That's what the whole border shit is over. Not like we're talking about major urban centres or large populated areas. It's a fucking over grown field "bogu za hrbtom"

The whole Serbo-Croatian štokavian dialect being the standard pre-dates Yugoslavia and is a result of Croatian and Serbian intellectuals during the Austro-Hungarian era.

During the first Yugoslavia they tried, and failed, to include Slovene into it turning it into some fucking Serbo-Croato-Slovene language. No joke, that's what it was called for a short period of time.

Not only because the life was made easier, but also as a way to survive and differentiate from you and the Serbs.

It's different circumstances nowdays, he won't have harsh repercussions for practicing islamic tradition of his people.

i onda jednoga dana sve samo nestane i ostanu ti samo uspomene

this.
in that sense bosnia is very similar to a post-colonial shitholes with made up borders

i ne preostaje ti ništa drugo nego se nadat da ces ponovo bit sretan.. a u međuvremenu se opijat od jutra

what nationality was nikola tesla?

they're not your islamic traditions, they're turkey's islamic tradition

American. His best work was here

you can say the same about """""our""""" catholic traditions

Austro Hungrian, later American

good reading comprehension