Family Tree Thread

Can we do one of these? Rate my family tree.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Canada#Flags_used_in_Canada_from_1497_to_the_present
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Switzerland
>France
Why these people moved to Brazil?

I'm guessing Europe wasn't so great in the 1900s?

because brazil is a nice country m8 :DD

as you say buddies))

God save New Zealand

Brazil is way richer and more developed than both

>lives in a fucking literal wasteland.
>thinks his opinion is relevant to the fact that Brazil is a tropical paradise.
There may be shit people, but you find that everywhere, go be mentally unstable somewhere else.

Template

And switzerland ?

wew Pedro this is so rude do you """lose""" your head again?

What is that rare scandi flag?

>kiwi with both Canadian and Australian ancestry
JUST MEME MY SHIT UP SENPAI

I'm glad to see a NZbro with some french heritage, have a nice day my friend

Orkney Islands

Shitposting from birth
Sorry french bro no French-canadian here

Yes, my cousin married a Russian and she is so fucking nuts, we have to deal with her shit every family reunion.

Haha enjoy your russian qt
How she got there? Mail bride?

The British flags in my tree represent pre-cuck Canada because they were born before they adopted the leaf, even before the red banner. My family tends to have children late every generation. The Dutch grandfather with the British flag was born in Canada but only because the family went across from the Dakotas briefly for work. He had American citizenship. My grandmother on that side was 10 years younger than him...

I see. Yank on holiday here so I didn't recognize it though I'm sure most of these limeys wouldn't recognize it anyway. Shouldn't you just have the union jack.

before the red colonial flag*

I like to be specific also and using the union jack is just to vague

>pre-cuck Canada

oh fuck off memelord, don't pretend like you know jack shit about this country other than what your dumb ass reads on this website.

k

True. Orkney does have a unique history. My previous muh pictures had us state flags but I decided that was too autistic. I use the british or colonial flag for canada because I can't stand the leaf.

r8 please

true

Brazil pls colonize

I'm not that far removed from Canada. I could claim citizenship if I cared. My ancestors fought with the British Army as Canadians so I am well familiar with what it means to drink maple syrup by the gallon.

Um, what? Wouldn't your "ss general" have been tried at nuremberg? Sounds like bullshit to me.

>half euro half russian
not bad Mikolay

>Family all had shit lives and only knew hardship and a empty stomach
>Grandpa on dad's side fought the japs, the commies, then fought for against the remnants of the KMT dude ended up with severe PTSD, bullet wounds and sometimes forgets it isn't 1939 anymore

Wrong Image

I believe this is the first time I have seen Asian flags on here. Nice to see your story too. My grandfather owned some factories in Shanghai which didn't do too well after the nips came.

Apparently not. The ensign or "red banner" as you call it was never our official flag, but it was certainly being flown in some incarnation while your ancestors were born here. Technically it just went UJ --> Leaf.

shanghai dude that sucks my family comes from the south so they didn't get shoahed by the japs I really feel sorry for people up north during that time they had it bad

The leaf makes me cringe every time i look at my family history but i agree states are pretty autistic.

correct. my nan and great grandma came to Australia in the 50's.

Well, thanks for setting me straight on the flag. So all along I was right using the union jack. On what occasion was this ensign used? Why is it called that, by the way? I thought that was just a military rank.

Well, my ancestors on that side were not Chinese and were probably living in Hawaii or California at the time. Nonetheless they lost a lot of money out of it.

I actually have liked most Canadians I've met. I just don't like the flag.

Damn. Some interesting heritage you've got there then 10/10 even though I despise the nazis.

Where are you atm? Enjoying it here?

At this very moment Hampshire. I'll generally be in the Southwest. I'll be in Stratford later on and am thinking about continuing further north, though I am not sure what to see. I know more about the south from my literature coursework. My friends I'm staying with are all southies and have never been north of stratford.

Been to Bristol and Bath?

When you say Stratford do you mean Stratford upon Avon because that's a lovely town, well worth going to.

Also I love it here. It's comfy as hell. I even liked London last time I was here albeit I didn't venture beyond Westminster and the City of London. I'm guessing most of the memes only apply when you go south of the Thames.

r8

What's the evil Polish flag?

Indonesia

I went to Bath last time but not Bristol. I wanted to go to Bristol because I even wrote a history paper with a bit on Bristol. Train and hotel bills add up so we decided to stay in Bath. I was kind of surprised by how many tourists there were in Bath... Seemed as if there hardly any local people about. The touristy parts of the US tend to be in wide open places so you don't feel as packed in as you do in Bath. I can't imagine how busy it will be this summer compared to spring when I went. Anyway Bath nonetheless was great.

Cheap land.

Go stretch your neck ANTIFA scum.

I'm a yank on holiday. I believe in liberty and freedom for all. If you would rather lick a brown shirt's boots be my guest.

>doesn't liking filthy fascist makes them an ANTIFA

What was the deleted image?

An ensign is just a flag, usually with a military connotation. In this context we're talking about British ensigns, so a flag with the UJ in the corner (see Australia and New Zealand.) Different ones were used here on a national level at different times, but they were never technically approved by parliament. Ontario and Manitoba still use them on a Provincial level. Anyway, what I'm saying is that you could just put the national one on there that corresponds to when they were born.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Canada#Flags_used_in_Canada_from_1497_to_the_present

Here's mine. I've done this so many times and then deleted it so I can't be fucked to do little biographical shit or go full autismo with historical flags. Ethnicity is the only intriguing thing about these anyway. The Brits are all English, maybe some Scots in there way back.

Hmmm, I think my youngest ancestor from Canada was born in 1911 so likely it is still the UJ. So would that flag have been used in World War I & II for whenever the Canadian military would have need of it?

My ancestry isn't exotic by American standards. Just British, Irish, Dutch and German. What's the story behind your Russian ancestor?