Question Sup Forums, can I pass Internet Connection on to a virtual machine, but forbid it on host? No matter what os...

Question Sup Forums, can I pass Internet Connection on to a virtual machine, but forbid it on host? No matter what os. But i prefer windows in host because mhu drivers. I want build a safe space in the host.
>inb4 Qubes OS

gingers have no souls

bump

So wonderfully lewd.

yes, you just assign the network adapter to the VM and hide it from the host

not sure if windows can to it though

Why are gingers so attractive, Sup Forums?

they arent, you just have shit taste

Ginger women are the best
>Redhair
>Freckles
>Pale
Its 3 of my favorite traits all in one kind of woman

>tfw you look like this but are a dude
also if you pass through the hardware, the host can't use it.

You misspelled niggers

Right?
I fucking love gingers dude.
It's fucking weird.

the 3 most disguising traits, no competition

gross bug eyes would not fugg

Don't you need to at least run a bridge on the host?

>119
where are the other 118

Bitch looks like she ain't slept since 9/11

yeah, set your VM's network adapter to bridged mode and then disable your old adapter in windows

Kill yourself, shit smear.

he prefers superior 2d women

One of my favourite genetic recipes
No it's not
Oh go on, tell us about your ideal woman that you've never had

thats what i was thinking. after that, vpn, like everybody else

we didnt burn enough of these witches a few centuries ago, its sad that there's some left

How about Asians with freckles?

Would be cute if it didn't look like a horse.

How does that chick even remotely look like a horse, senpai-chan?

If your router allows it, put your VM in bridge mode and set internet access restrictions on the router.
That way you can block internet access while still allowing the LAN for the host.

That's a t-shirt from a very liberal Brazilian engineering college. She's probably been ravaged by countless nigger dicks by now.

Hello, you little manlet. Don't worry. No girl would let you stick your little pecker in their comfy vagina so you won't ever need to experience heart break. You'll grow into a life without love and begin to enjoy sex toys. If you ever speak about a woman like you have here in my fucking presence again, I'll definitely let you know that I will be alerting a janitor to this thread every time. Any given day my produce a different result depending upon the janitor's mood that day and you persistence to wound with words. Your soul snaps like a paper cup in my eyes.

Those kids look so sleep deprived.

in during Qubes OS

Meh, that only means that she's willing to take it up the ass and suck on it afterwards. That's fine by me.

>putting your penis in a place where a nigger penis has already been

All women are whores, user. Even your mother fucked a nigger at some point before your father impregnated her.

Cool story, but just fuck them while they're still virgin. Never fuck a non-virgin pussy.

>tfw qt sleep deprived gf

I've never taken a woman's virginity and I'll never know that feel because I'm already 28 and married.

>Cool story, but just fuck them while they're still virgin
My first three girl friends were virgins, but to be honest sex was boring as fuck with them.

When I started fucking whores, not only was it a lot easier to get laid (I didn't have to go through a bunch of hoops and waiting for them to be "ready" and shit like that), the sex was also a lot more exiting.

I didn't get my first blowjob until I was way into my twenties, because the first three girls I was with were such prudes.

Awesome, you're still touching niggers dicks with your dick.

>Brazilians are white

hmm

The only thing missing is crazy

those are fast food freckles tho

She been woke since WTC7 fell.

I'm not a cuck, so not really.