Why do Americans live in houses, not a flats en masse? Who does live in flats there than...

Why do Americans live in houses, not a flats en masse? Who does live in flats there than? USA looks like a giant village to me.
t. About to rent a flat in a 30 floor building picreleated style

Why Russian flats don't have fences? Do they at least have guards? I would feel unsafe.

Sure, monkeys from zoos always need fences

must be impossible to park

also, looks like shite

dont you like comfy gardens, russkie?

You guys need something like this to be safe. So people don't enter your house or car and steal all your stuff.

We have them though and the most tallest the most ugly fences
Fences are ugly
It makes you feel like you are in zoo or prison

Looks like a nice set of flats desu.

Flats in "elite" or just wealthy houses, especially new ones, often have fences, but people are pretty hostile to fences here, you would have gaps in a fence next night it installed. Also I hate fags in a centre who install fences to stop cars from parking in their yard.
Guards - have never seen one, but I guess rich houses in a city centre have them, but I am poor guy from outskirts and have never seen any.

>Also I hate fags in a centre who install fences to stop cars from parking in their yard.
i hate fags that use cars in centers.

I hate fags, who think that commietowns are build like barbie doll sized european gay city centers

Its impossible to live without a vehicle in commie designed cities or you are coprophillic person who likes to sniff old pensioners stink

building appartments without public transport is literally braindead tier design. 30 floor buildings, no parkling garages, only roads for cars, what can possibly go wrong?

Yes.
My friend you have just discovered how business works
Minimum spending maximum profit

It's impossible if you're mongol from Kazakhia where people don't know what metro is it

>must be impossible to park
Underground parkings and grass fit well for parking.
>comfy gardens
Bushes and trees need time to grow, you know. This hood is new.
We have tall fences in a villages and "house" sectors of cities but you don't need a fence for a flat, just a metal door in a hall and code lock on it. In a "house" sector you need fences heavily because those are usually the most criminal and shitty parts of the city, picteleated.

Because Americans hate each other so much that they need at least 20 meters of space and a wall to separate them from another one's dwelling.

Obviously it's easy to learn to hate people you're only separated from by a thin wall after living next to them for a while, but Americans preempt this by hating them in advance.

Wow
I see why are mean my friend.
According to filenames you are from Omsk

Do you prefer to sniff old people and hobos in a subway or what? Also cities in Europe are usually small and their centers has narrow streets left from middle ages but in Russia there are barely any buildings built before 19th century because everything before had been built of wood, our streets are wide and cities are big, I see no problem in using car here except few pro-European hipsters opinion.

commieblocks are heartless

Russia doesn't need fences because there are no Brazillians in Russia

NYC has a lot of high rise apartments but they are either government projects or luxury apartments. Zoning laws prevent anyone from developing high rise apartments for the middle class like in all the rest of the world.

nigger what the fuck

He is not me, I'm okay with Kazakhs. That guy is just obvious hipster who wants everything to be made here like in western movies.

>Zoning laws prevent anyone from developing high rise apartments for the middle class like in all the rest of the world

>actually wanting to be a renter in a shoebox apartment instead of having your own property
costanza.jpg

Our country is actually big, unlike yours.

I want a comfy lawn to mow and play with my dog in

>Zoning laws prevent anyone from developing high rise apartments for the middle class like in all the rest of the world.
Why? Elite wants to keep flats their thing only?
There is subway station nearby, I am just value myself enough to drive my car instead of shaking in vagons with sweaty people.

Why do Americans live?

I remember a tale of an European writer coming to America, not a long after the independence. He was surprised when he saw lines of little houses made of marble. Then he got close and realised that they were just houses made of wood painted in white pretending to be aristocratic houses. Showing off and exaggerating your actual social status in competition with your neighbours.

>dog owner
You are cancer of this world, shit producer.
>renter
In Russia most of people owns their flats, I am renting because I am poor and live alone. Sometime I will marry a grill and take credit for a flat repaying 1/3 of my salary every month for few years. Most of youth here are renting and if you ~30 you usually merry and take a credit with your wife.

are houses becoming more popular in russia?

People own apartments in New York as well as all the rest of the world, flyoverlander.

People who are living in two-story duplexes in Brooklyn and Queens don't want huge buildings in their neighborhoods. That's the starting point for why apartment buildings are hard to build even in NYC where there is a chronic housing shortage. Instead of rational vertical buildings, we have most of Brooklyn and Queens, the two largest boroughs, covered in pic related.

I wonder, if it's trolling or American efu ation.

>You are cancer of this world, shit producer.
Do people not pick up dog shit in Russia?

We carry plastic bags for the poop in the US

>Instead of rational vertical buildings

Oh please, like anyone actually wants to live in

Why? 'Cos we don't like to live like carpenter ants.

Most New Yorkers would rather live in a commieblock for $1000 than pay $2000 for a smaller tenement.
Not to mention the $2000 tenement is build in the 1920s and infested with rats and roaches.
However zoning laws are decided by people who already live and own the houses in the area, so it's really hard to change them.

>Do people not pick up dog shit in Russia?
Lol, no.
Opposite actually, "house" sectors are bought by developers to build flat buildings on that land. Only villagers and the unlucky town people who were not granted by a flat in USSR and haven't earned money enough to live in a flat live in houses.
Also elites live in mansion which technically can be called houses.

>infested with rats and roaches.
Roaches has literally extincted in 00s here. I believe it's due to mobile phones.

Also if you try to do any kind of building in NYC all the random ethnic grouups come out the woodworks and cry racism. It's madness. If you build low-income housing in NY, blacks say you are trying to get white people in to push them out. If you don't, blacks say you are trying to push them out by making the rents too high. Zoning and building permits being tied to local politics is the worst thing ever.

> being proud of living in a fucking commieblock

In Poland mainly poor people, low working class and pensioners live in commieblock flats.

What is even the point of this when they don't even have a few hectares of land?

Because poles are inherently villagers and rednecks of Europe. Good price for abandoning your Slavic roots and becoming European, fags.

>If you build low-income housing in NY, blacks say you are trying to get white people in
?

this only happens in nyc and london where "natives" think they're entitled to live in the greatest city in the world by virtue of being rooted there lmao

But man, how can you exist without a yard?

Some do.

They are not even natives. Those caribbean blacks in Brooklyn who are crying displacement now have been there for maybe two generations, many less than that.

We had mass urbanization in 50s-70s, people moved to cities massively. Most of these people were provided with free housing in khrushchovkas, but some were not lucky enough and were provided with private houses so such a neighborhoods became just a part of a village inside the city. Owning a house is less comfortable and more expensive than owning flat so house sector looks really slummy.

That's because you are so poor that you must build huge dangerous commieblocks instead of big beautiful 3 condignation houses made of brick with garden and big zone of privacy. You have the biggest territory in the world but build commieblocks as if you lived in Japan or South Korea. It is pathetic. But even more pathetic is boasting about this patology. One alcoholic Russian forgets to turn off gas in stove and hundreds of people die instantly. How is it good? If you built small 4 condignation block-apartments, i could understand it, we build it in Poland too, but not commieblocks with 20 condignations, it is sick...

тaтapијa вo бpитaнијa

Tfw realized those apartments in ops picture are not restored commie blocks but new middle class constructions

Why do I need it? For kebab party I go to park, I don't have dog, so what's the point in it?

this is literally stockholm syndrome

prekrati durak

>Russia
>middle class

Yeah, it is sick. Such blocks with 20 floors were built in Poland in 70s and 80s but today our blocks have maximum 4 floors (picrelated), nobody builds higher ones because it is dangerous for people.

>paying more to look more european
What a cuck.
>gas
We don't have it in new building usually.
New buildings are better btw. Flats are bigger, buildings are usually 20-30 floor so you can live totally comfy far above the city.

well in my city they are
I bought a small private house in a early 2000s and back then this district was basically a ghetto, but since all the richfags bought out all the other houses, i am now living in the most elite part of the town
really makes you think bruh

Its your land and you decide what happens in it
The park belongs to the government and is full of bydlo

I like to pee in my backyard in the morning and nobody can stop me

We're a wealthy nation with lots of cheap property. Even more so we make really cheap houses. The materials and labor are inexpensive. They also make them pretty cheap to maintain and renovate.

Ghettos are filled with apartments though.

commie blocks can be real good too
sweden, goteborg

Those are really nice.
They're just like the ones here.

>The park
I actually used to work for the government cleaning and maintaining parks.
Disgusting, crime infested, heroin needled shit holes.

>Ghettos are filled with apartments though.
Where? Most blacks here live in tiny houses and if it is an apartment it is more of a townhouse type of thing

>heroin needled
oh, right
in russia they sometimes hide packets with stuff under your trees or fences for other people to pick up
i used to find some of those under my garage lol, i grabbed it, and then i watched these idiots being angry making calls, shit was fun yo

Up until the moment when some shithead decides to blast their music to the max, or get a fucking baby, or do renovations or have jumping/running kids over.

Commie blocks are garbage and shouldn't be allowed to exist.

I like the space, and I can make a garden too

What's the tallest commieblock in your country? Here it's a 25/26 floor one, 72 meters or so, I think.

In areas where houses are expensive.

good flats are mostly soundproof

> pay more

I dont think that we pay more for our 4 floor block flats than you for your 25 floor flats. I been to Moscow and i saw even very expensive lexus cars in front of dirty huge commieblocks. I think that your apartment-building industry may be completely uneffective and corrupted thats why they build only such huge commieblocks and sell flats for very high prices not comparable with quality. Here one meter of such flat in such block in one of most expensive coties in Poland costs 3500 zl (800 euro). How much in Russia?

No they are not, never were and never will be.

Living on top of a bunch of other assholes sucks.

We have apartments but they're only inhabited by people that can't afford their own house.

Also, there is no return on the money you spend on rent. You don't get it back. Better to buy if you plan on being in the area long term and have your finances in order.

> We have apartments but they're only inhabited by people that can't afford their own house.

The same thing here. People who have money buy detached houses in suburbs of cities, usually in villages that are placed near city. They use city only for work, not for living.

>

Because Americans and Poles are peasants inside who can't into urban culture.

It has nothing to do with village culture. House is simply better in all possible ways. It gives huge sphere of privacy and comfort because you dont need to share the building with unknown people. It also has outdoor-sphere: garden, swimming pool and so on

House is low, unsafe (it's like living on a first floor), and it has nothing to do with privacy because in a flat no one sees you from a street unless you live on a first floor.

reminds me of upgrading from low to medium density residential zones in SimCity

But man, American culture was built off the idea of conquering a wilderness full of vicious animals and Injuns.

> living in a detached house unsafe
> living in a 25 floor commieblock safe

Fuck, that must be Russian way of thinking :))))))

> House is low, unsafe (it's like living on a first floor), and it has nothing to do with privacy because in a flat no one sees you from a street unless you live on a first floor.

You ever heard about hedge? ;)))))
Besides most of Polish houses have 3 floors + basement

how much briving do you think took place for this

this thread is proof that russians are not white but asiatic. they want to live like an ants they are.

don't talk shit about japanese commiebloks

Hmm, probably because we have the land and property ownership and rights have always been a tenant of American Society. I live in a city right now though, and there are quite a few of those massive apartment buildings around.

>literally commieblock-tier
>2016
enjoy your shithole
then dont live in a city

мaкeти шe eбь

>he doesnt want to be seen
I just walk about naked with the curtains open, what do I care if they look