1. country

1. country
2. do you walk fast or slow
3. do you hate it/love it?

>user why do you walk so fast, no girl will ever walk with you like that

NOT FAIR!

>not power walking away from girls and telling them to eat your dust very loudly

You'll never get laid at this rate.

US of A

fast

same as you

1. flag
2. ""fast""
3. in reality i walk the speed people should walk and everyone else walks slow so HATE IT

I walk slow because I'd like to hold hands with my bf while crossing the street.

dino ?

gotta go fast

It sucks when you walk through a crowd.

>not running through the crown while dodging all the people

1. Flag
2. Slow
3. I fucking hate it

> not pooing in loo

1. flag
2. fast, i don't think everyone in london walks slow
3. hate it when i'm outside of a city and trying to walk through a crowd and everyone moves very slowly

i like walking fast
but my legs hurt since i stay indoors too much

Fast

FUCK SLOW WALKERS MANNN.

What is your hurry in a ready made world.

GOTTA GO FAST

Fuck tourists, old people and country people that walk slowly.

Slow, a cowboy like stroll unless I'm really in a hurry

quicker i get to places the quicker i can get back home to shitpost on int and play video games

I walk fast at work but when I'm not working, there's no way I'd put an effort into moving quickly.

br

fast as fuck and also looking around for possible threats like a fucking autist

I love it, because I can tone it down when walking with slow ass people

Fast and always without hands in my pockets.
Only immigrants walk slowly and have their hands in their pockets. Because they're lazy.

flag

I basically power walk

I love it and can't fucking stand people that walk slowly. It makes me want to kill myself having to walk behind people.

1. USA (USA! USA!)
2. Yes. My wife hates it. Every time we travel abroad I'm always wandering around at full speed, exhausting her. Never understood the problem until a very tall friend (I am fast but short-legged) took me on a grueling walking tour of Seoul, which is a very hilly city. I was panting.

do you ever slow down when walking behind people sometimes because they probably think you're a rapist or something

tbf walking slowly when you have a long stride is more tiring that walking fast

not that I'd know anything about long strides, being a king of manlets and all

flag
moderately fast
it's fine. i hate people who walk slow and seem to have zero awareness of the fact that they're blocking the people behind them. inconsiderate cunts behave like they own the streets.

>fast as fuck and also looking around for possible threats

do you live in a favela

>do you live in a favela

nope

but keeping your situational awareness up is key to not being fucking shanked, no matter where you live

especially if you're walking home alone at night