1. Country

1. Country
2. Which is more popular in your country?
3. Personal favorite.

1. Flag.

2. Burger King is very very huge here. We have two different Burger Kings alone in my neighbourhood and they are always full of customers. Even our obscure towns have them.

3. McDonalds. I don't know why but I get more satisfied eating them compared to Burger King which taste like plastic.

aquafresh
mcdonalds by a long shot burger king is only a thing in the cities
neither, snackbar costs just as much or maybe a little more but it tastes so much better

KFC

Same shit

poo
McDonald's, BK just lauched like last year
Neither

>Dominated by foreign fast food joints.
Lyl.

burger king has better coupons

1. The Poland of Europe
2. McDonalds is way more popular
3. I'd say McDonalds, but both taste like shit, its like saying this shit smells better than this other shit... at the end it still shit

>all those hate posts

Like you don't enjoy a big mac while you are bored with hot meal? No fun allowed?

we go to places like this instead

This.

>Half price for a Whopper menu
>40 kr when eating out usually costs around 80kr

Meanwhile

>McDonalds selling their good burgers for 59kr one day per week between 10 and 14
>0 coupons
>Students get a 5kr price reduction, but you usually have to fight for it
>Charges you for water even if you buy something else
>HURR DURR IT'S 8 AM WE DON'T SELL CHEESEBURGERS YET WOULD YOU LIKE SOME DISGUSTING EGG MCMUFFIN

>>HURR DURR IT'S 8 AM WE DON'T SELL CHEESEBURGERS YET WOULD YOU LIKE SOME DISGUSTING EGG MCMUFFIN
wew lad
really? they don't do that shit here
yet

Some stupid-ass McBreakfast bullshit. Because that's how I want to start the day, with a McToast quickly turning into a McBrick inside me.

They recently brought in all day breakfast here, you can eat that shit all day long now

Leaf.
All the Burger Kings in my city went out of business, so definitely McDonalds.
Wendy's.

Moon and Star
I definitely see more McDees here, the fact they have drivethrough ones here show the popularity
Carls Jr

>I definitely see more McDees here, the fact they have drivethrough ones here show the popularity

Which part of Turkey? I never seen a single area where McDonalds outnumbers Burger King.

Ankara

I can say that McDonalds to Burger King ratio is 1.1:1

The reason why McD is ahead is because they started converting Burger Kings to Popeyes and Sbarros.

1. Japan
2. Mc
3. KFC

>Ankara.

I have no idea about Ankara. In Kocaeli and İstanbul Burger King is very popular.

>Sbarro

Good or shit? Never been a pizza guy.

They opened a KFC in Sweden in the 80's which failed hard and closed down. Then they reopened in Malmö last year, saying something along the lines of "things are different now, we think it will work better this time"

Fucking lel

McDonald's is more popular, but I prefer BK.
You can get a Whopper combo for only 2,6$ with coupons

It's pretty shit and fairly overpriced.

Popeyes is good, better than KFC, try them if you havent.

Also, I searched Burger Kings and McDonalds in a few city and found this ratio

Ankara: 35 BKs :34 McDs
Istanbul (both Europe and Asia combined): 35:44
Izmir: 19:25

Generally it seems McDs are dominant except in Ankara, so we both are retarded

There are like a dozen Burger Kings in France for hundreds of McDonaldsso obviously the later is more popular

>Ankara: 35 BKs :34 McDs
>Istanbul (both Europe and Asia combined): 35:44
>Izmir: 19:25

Damn, where are all those McDs?

Agree my white friend, we are both morons.

We have a lot of burger kings but i have literally never seen anyone go there.
Mcdonalds is massively successful.

Well, I'm just checking Google maps but it seems like there is a lot on both sides and neither is concentrated in one place.

It seems like the ratio is 1:1 with the AVM locations but McDs has more independent locations and has even a few on highways, which is why I see some stuff on the outskirts

>First McDs was opened here in 1986 and first Burger King in 1993
>Both under Ozal

Really makes you think

2. McDonald's
3. Out of those two? Burger King

Burger King has superior chicken foodstuffs. I usually get chicken at fast food places so it edges out big red clown boner.

Maccas
Hungry Jacks

Mcdonald is more popular for sure...

Tbh I am just eating there on highway...some tof them are just on the same gas station and I pick burger from bk, fries from mcd and water

But from fast foods I really like this bageterie

allahu snackbar

They are both horrible compared to local fast food.
However burger king is way better and more afordable.

1. England
2. McDonalds, they're fucking everywhere. Burger Kings only outnumber the rest on motorway service stations for whatever reason.
3. Burger King. They're more expensive but unlike McDonalds here after I have a meal there i'm actually full for a while. As well as that they actually have some flavour. In McDonalds I can have the largest meal and be hungry after 2 hours.

2. McDonalds, if that wasn't evident with the creation of mcCafe and create your taste
3. Maccas definitely.

How has it worked out so far?

Flag
McDonalds
Burger King. There's not that many about, and it's more expensive than McDonalds so I rarely go to BK

1. Flag
2. McDonald's. I don't know anyone who's been to a Burger King in years.
3. Pic relevant

No McDonald's or Burger King in my city so I wouldn't know.

They only sell double cheeseburgers at night, those faggots.

The Shithole of Eastern Europe
McDonalds, BK launched only a few years ago here
McDonalds, BK tastes like shit

>Malmö

Aiming for the correct demographic this time I see.

Theres one in karlstad aswell

1. France
2. Mcdonalds & Quick
3. Mcdonalds ofc. But I'm rarely to go to fastfoods, besides Döner Kebab.

Jiddrar du eller? McDonald's breakfast is the only good thing from McDonald's.