Archive: youtube.com/channel/UC2JvKvUmoWdtE55ta15a3tg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yQpGE6mTjI
youtu.be/OcYMSaC3zDo
youtube.com/watch?v=D91kvErGt9o
youtube.com/watch?v=dC9UPaM4i04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave Terry alone.

>tfw some Sup Forumsfag pretending to be a mudshark version of Dianna is controlling Terry and creating all these memes like "nigger orgasms" and "righteous reich" for him

>is controlling Terry
No, that's God.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yQpGE6mTjI
>3:59
>marxist niggers
why all good people are right-wing?

When do you think he's going to hit Francis E. Dec levels of woke?

all of that became unironically true

I'm honestly waiting for the day that he turns on his groomers that hide behind the curtain.

>not knowing c
Enjoy being a CIA nigger monkey.

Terry looks like a nigger

Am I the only one purposely fucking with google and writing 'cali' every time? It seems like others are fucking with it too, the AI gets confused and keeps repeating that captcha.

terry is very unstable lately
you guys are calling him and sending him blacked emails?

>you guys
i wonder what goes through someone's head when they write something like this, and what makes them think they are any different than anyone else who posts

I don't waste time with Terry sending him emails

It's not time wasting though. You can alter the flow of events for you own amusement. Think of it like a hobby.

Based

youtu.be/OcYMSaC3zDo

this isn't the first time Sup Forums drove someone nuts

Hold it right there nigger

We're helping him user.

I've always wondered. I heard Terry say in a video that God told him Dianna likes the blacks, but I always assumed it was someone posing as Dianna and emailing him to fuck with him. Does anyone know for sure if it was a troll or just spawned from Terry (God) himself?

Some of the parallels are uncanny"

---

Francis E. Dec, Esq. (1926-1996) was a U.S. lawyer, famous for collapsing into paranoid schizophrenia in the early sixties, henceforth living as a recluse and mass-mailing wild, paranoid typewriter-keyed rants around the country.
The So Bad, It's Good inanity and downright hilarious insanity, as well as the all-caps, over-dramatic format of his rants have caused them to gain a Cult Classic status.
Dec's rants detail a complicated (and often highly contradictory) universe-spanning conspiracy, presided over by the Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God, and involving Mind Control of the whole human race, invisible cities on the far side of the moon, as well as pretty much every single non-Slavic race (Dec was a Polish supremacist, of all things). Common antagonists in Dec's life included Jewish Nazis, Communist-Catholic warrior monks with poison-coated swords and night vision goggles, and CIA-affiliated Ethiopian gangster perverts who had apparently covertly taken over Nassau County, NY for the purposes of anally abusing the populace while they slept. Seems legit, right?
Should you be interested in his creations, the biggest fan-page is perhaps the place to start. Mind, however, that his rants are bound to be extremely offensive for some people.

Well they both opened their third eye to the world around them, so of course there's going to be similarities.

I'll be doing that from now on
If we get enough people to do it we might fuck with the AI

Daily reminder that Linux/BSD/"Unix-like" operating systems are a true mess and the only way to make valuable contributions to FOSS is to write lightweight PC-compatible OSes.

ok Terry

i'd like to see CIA niggers write a JIT compiler
>muh stack
run over yourselves

hes going to flip the fuck out

someone is

davis is one of us and I actually feel kinda bad for the guy. i wouldnt be surprised if he went and beat the fuck out of someone at this point

Is anyone going to tell him that he'd be gassed by the Righteous Reich alongside the big dick niggers fucking Dianna?

she posted pictures of herself with a nigger implying she did youtube physics bullshit in the same bed as him. that's when terry started to realize she wasn't a good "wife".

No OS is safe

I wonder if fake dianna will be held responsible for Terry's nigger killing spree.

when the fuck did she post that?

No, because fake Dianna is CIA and we are observing a Psy Op.

does the ToS thread have a discord?

nope but I made a discord for /hsg/, you could join that if you like.

Anyone knows how to spell his new gf's name?

Terry A. Davis (TempleOS) - 2017-08-03 - MAH01788

What does "MAH01788 " mean?

> vitamin D

sh..she means the sun, r.r...right guys?

America in one picture

wait, this is a meme or does she actually burn coal?

can white women who do this EVER be fixed again?

stream link where

bump, I think he said "Meadow Cohen" but I'm not certain and that doesn't come up with any obvious Terry bait.

>can white women who do this EVER be fixed again?

Yeah, they have this thing called vaginoplasty.

Nah, he redacted that in a later video said he can't accept a jewess.

ah I got drunk on Budweisers yesterday and haven't caught up on all Terry vids yet

I want to write an x64 hobby OS with mouse support and I sadly look up to TempleOS

TempleOS is very comfy

templeos can connect to irc?

It's irssi via telnet session w/ TempleTerm (ANSI/VT100 terminal emulator for TempleOS), I'll eventually add IRC support to Uriel, it's on my list of things to do

Dianne BTFO, we MGTOW now:

>Wack-off to Dianna couple times.
>Dick kinda limp. Getting old.
>Britain ministry of sex ed
>said I am a cuck-old.
>Dianna has sex with a nigger.
>As I sat there with kinda limp dick
>decided to fantacise her being fucked.
>Actually got me off.

>Technically Dianna is beastiality for me.
>She's a Jew.

>Should go elsewhere.
>Got no use for women, I guess.
>Misogyne.
>Women are evil.

>using subzero

i was looking back at his old vids today, is it just me or is he losing it more and more every day?

That's exactly what's going on. People have been feeding him this bullshit about big dick nigger orgasms that he's going to keep spiraling down until he's writing manifestos like .

Which video is this from?

TempleOS has kernel level nigger dick calculations when?

Terry Davis completely runs on Sup Forums now.

how do we stop this? he's a nice guy

He's damaged goods,

Watch it burn friend, watch it burn.

He's too far gone, and has been for a while now. He's already bashed in the head of a pet bird, kicked his dog in an autistic fit, and drinks heavily instead of taking his meds. He's like Chris-Chan Deluxe.
The only logical options are him going to a psych ward (again), his parents finding him hanging from the ceiling, or he finds his dad's gun and injures a couple of people before getting dropped by a cop.

I'm waiting for the scene when Mary gets raped by a bunch of black Roman legionaries, personally.

I feel so sorry for his parents that he found Sup Forums

Still, lulz have be had

Sup Forums wouldn't ever know about him if he hadn't been posting on Sup Forums at /prog/ since the turn of the decade
him and nikita were big figures, and nikita used to be figuratively where terry is now, but something happened and he started fucking up symta and turncoated into a jew-loving shill
i suspect mossad involvement there

which video does he kill the bird?

fuck you nigger cow

>Implying you can stop it

What is this guy, he needs help.

> if he hadn't been posting on Sup Forums at /prog/
Never happened.

> nikita used to be figuratively where terry is now
He definitely is now. He beheaded a chicken and a hamster, and also burned a russian flag in moscow to protest putin but got arrested.

He posted since the LoseThOS days. What people don't realize is Terry is the result of prolonged exposure to Sup Forums. You dumb summer reddit newfa/g/s thinking you've discovered something that's been a part of the dominant board culture since back when you were still playing club penguin on your iMac.

Last video?

The solution is simple get him a new waifu. Or get him to love 2d grills. You'd have to find one that wouldn't associate with niggers, which would be hard to find I imagine.
So that basically leaves 2d anime waifus.

Sounds hopeless, Terry's finished.

Wew, hadn't watched a Terry since June, and it seems things are going downhill:.
youtube.com/watch?v=D91kvErGt9o

He needs to make new instructional videos for TempleOS and program more. Most importantly he needs to stop obsessing about the Dianna blacked meme inanity.

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS TERRY.

>hes too far gone!
>guys he killed a bird an kicked a dog! thats proof!
You retarded monkey nigger do realize that numerous animals are killed daily by other people and those people are completely fine, right?

When did he start drinking?

If this goes on, he's dead or in psych ward soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=dC9UPaM4i04

It's the way he did it. Context matters.

"I think we've reached an understanding"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

is it maybe better that he's drinking shit beer instead of all that shasta

It was on the templos.org frontpage yesterday but has since been replaced by more inane ramblings.

>this is a meme or does she actually burn coal?
Nobody knows.

Nikita is popular on Sup Forums? Wtf

the world through terry's eyes

Terry needs help this shit is scary. What's happening to him?

wut

who are the memer fags posting him on Sup Forums

He'll probably be arrested for drunk driving or public intoxication. Or most likely beaten up by a nigger since he's getting more ballsy now dropping N bombs in public.

Either way it wont be long.

>Or most likely beaten up by a nigger since he's getting more ballsy now dropping N bombs in public.
I'd pay some serious money to see this.

Can someone PLEASE FUCKING POST the vid where he kicks the dog, or the vid where he finally kills that annoying bird? Pretty please

You have to admit though Dianna would look hot mounted on a huge black cock.

>Well functioning atheist engineer pioneering the 3D industry gets schizophrenia and becomes religious, racist, misogynist and obsessed with black-on-white cuckoldry

lol

I always imagined his parents to be racist as well.

kys edgelord

He killed that bird off-stream and then just informed his viewers about it and he didn't point the camera at the dog when he was kicking it, his mother only asked why did he kick it, that's how we know. Sorry bro.

Fuck off sjw.

This Tbh

>sjw

>uses the "edgy" meme unironically
>thinks he's not a limp dick nu-male sjw

>the vid where he finally kills that annoying bird?
ask Dianna, she's the only person he sent it to.