Airgun Laws

Do you need a permit to buy an airgun in your country?

1. Finland
2. No

No for the airguns with a muzzle energy under 17J.

Same.

No I don't think so unless something changed, you must be over 16 or 18 I forget

NYC

We're cucked, so yes.

>with a muzzle energy under 17J.

That is quite a lot.
Here the limit is 7,5J. Unless the weapon was made before 1970 or was made in the DDR... in that case there is no limit.

England
No

no, you don't even need a permit to buy a real gun

>you don't even need a permit to buy a real gun

I call for bullshit.

ok

Yes.

The only "real" gun you can buy is something like pic related (and even then you have to register it and are not allowed to carry it around unless you are a hunter). No pistol, no semi-automatic rifles, nothing.
Still better than I thought, tho.

No, not even a limit to power as far as I'm aware.

Nope, not here you don't

Side note, technically it's illegal to shoot an airgun in city limits but strangely enough .22 doesn't have as much restriction.

Airgun is quieter though, no citation for noise levels.

Can own an airgun up to 12 ft/lbs without a licence

Nope

"In Sweden, airguns are regarded as weapons, and may not be possessed or used by a minor under 18, unless licensed or under adult supervision. The energy may not exceed 10 J, or 3 J for automatic weapons measured four metres from the muzzle. Projectile velocity may not exceed 200 m/s"

Which basicly rules out all fun.

>unless something changed

"Airguns can not be fully automatic, and there is provision under the NZ Arms Laws to specify "specially dangerous airguns".[15] Only pre-charged pneumatic rifles have now been specified in this category,[15] but for these a firearms licence is now a requirement for possession and use.[16][17] The change was made as a consequence of two fatal shootings by .22 calibre semi automatic air rifles.[18]"

It'll stay like that until someone goes on an airgun rampage and shoots people in the eyes.

Then they're banned, because shitheads can't just let other people have nice things.

it's legal, you can even buy hunting rifles online