Untitled

これって何だ、日本君?

なにこれ(´・ω・`)

literally my post
spooky

Isn't there also one of those blogs that only translates Sup Forums stuff and even has a catalogue of memes and their explanations?

Is this like an archive or just randomly translated posts ?

Who the fuck cares

It's a curated blog containing affiliate banners without our agreement and this blog would earn some money but there's no advantages for us.
On the contrary, some retarded japanese come here to argue "muh true japan" through those blogs.
Same things about 2ch exist and those guys tend not to understand memes and the atmosphere of boards, so basically they're hated by natives. They're called Matome (curation in japanese) kids

Oh but if they can get ours memes it's fine then.
I should ask for japanese memes on the japanese thread too.

Koreans do this all the time but not here
Of course they only take response they want to tell and fake it to make people hate japan or other country

Did you read those comments? Generally they're interested in "superior Japan" only. I guess so-called netouyos come through there. Kenmomen are also cancer though.

A bulletin board in 4ch, China, Korea, Germany and Russia

is translated in Japan.

Jesus Christ, you guys should get rangebanned

Nice Japan.

Tell them they need to come up with more original ideas for threads. Jap reaction baiters are too easy to spot.

not nice
The Japanese blog owner is also OP in Sup Forums and that's why you can see shitty same threads everyday.

Sup Forums exists to love Japanese culture

Sup Forumsのスレを翻訳したブログで日本では海外の反応ブログと呼ばれている

They always do like that.

>Japanese culture
>not all stolen from the Chinese aside form the autistic shit

It's the 'autistic shit' that Davido-kun is referring to.