Am I missing something?, Since when AMD become the darling of Sup Forums over Intel?

Am I missing something?, Since when AMD become the darling of Sup Forums over Intel?

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/computing/252354-investigations-sheds-fresh-light-intels-x299-overheating-problem-implicates-skylake-xs-design-well
tech4gamers.com/intel-core-i9-7900x-is-even-hot-with-1000-euros-cooling-system/
hexus.net/tech/news/mainboard/107437-renowned-overclocker-dubs-intel-x299-platform-vrm-disaster/
youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k
community.amd.com/message/2738767
mega.nz/#!yUVklITR!nRdLgSWAt0V2PMop5QjhqaIFOmNKu8nQCa7jsd2doMw
wccftech.com/intel-6-core-coffee-lake-i7-8700k-i5-8600k/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*did AMD

shoo jew

As soon as they made better CPU than Intel.

They did make some nice cpus this turn around. I'm sure the jew's have a good 15 year leap over amd and if not, they can use thier jewish witchcraft to talk with demons on where to go next.

They were too busy trying to choke AMD out of every market available for the past 10 years to make any actual CPU advantages.

botnet

Soooo:
i7 running properly < Ryzen burning your PC

>i7 running properly == burning your PC
ftfy my hebrew friend

you got it backwards my friend, it's intel's chips that are running hot now.
sources
extremetech.com/computing/252354-investigations-sheds-fresh-light-intels-x299-overheating-problem-implicates-skylake-xs-design-well
tech4gamers.com/intel-core-i9-7900x-is-even-hot-with-1000-euros-cooling-system/
hexus.net/tech/news/mainboard/107437-renowned-overclocker-dubs-intel-x299-platform-vrm-disaster/

SIR PLEASE DELET

There are tons of AMD fanboys, rooting for the underdog, wishing for a return to glory.

I am one. My main system hasn't been AMD since socket 939. It just hasn't been the smart choice for builds. I did buy a 5050e for a specific low power application, but that was a very narrow window of AMD has something that's good for a specific purpose; and that window closed quickly.

I'm so fucking pleased to be able to build an AMD system again.

AMD Marketing has been brigading Sup Forums. It's annoying as fuck, but meh it could be worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was Intel Internet Defense Forces on here too

Intel, and nvida buys commercials, and/or adspace. AMD gives a few mouth breathers on leddit some hardware with trips to hawaii, and 20 cent per comment pajeets to push their products through muh social media.

that not all intel does
youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k

this

honestly the only reason why i support amd is because any sort of competition benefits the consumer

What is the video about? Asking for those that don't click on youtube videos.

basically its about how intel spent a lot of shill bucks to try and undermine amd and at the same time create a monopoly

Since they started making CPU's better than intel.

the only 2 companies that compete on the cpu market dont have paid shills?

ofc they have especially on reddit /r/amd is full of idiots that constantly downvote anything that you provide as a source and its against intel

also, because they barely had any competition, there werent any big innovations in the cpu market which caused them to release minuscule upgrades each year

>Should I Sup Forums join red team+ Sup Forums?
Want to be Red Team Plus? Tell us your Red Team Story
community.amd.com/message/2738767
Will they give me free stuff to shill for them?

Since Intel has stagnated since Haswell and has just been trying to shove iGPUs and meme tier AVX extensions down our throats.

Zen is not really much if at all beyond Haswell, but that's close enough that MOAR COARS at low prices is very compelling.

It's catalogs all of Intel's anti-competitive, and general bullying behavior since the 80s.
mp4 for you.

mega.nz/#!yUVklITR!nRdLgSWAt0V2PMop5QjhqaIFOmNKu8nQCa7jsd2doMw

intel is best because it gives more 5fps in gaming

the rest doesnt matter

kaby lake tier ryzen is haswell tier cpu..

got it..

wccftech.com/intel-6-core-coffee-lake-i7-8700k-i5-8600k/
A single cycle of AMD actually being competitive in the high-end market made this shit happen.
Let this sink in for a second. All AMD had to do is release a six core with SMTfor 200 bucks and a native quad core with high IPC for 100, and Intel is already cannibalising Kaby Lake and its entire Xeon lineup by announcing QUAD CORE i3S (with SMT) and six core base model i7s (with lower TDP and higher clockspeeds than the overpriced Kaby Lake six cores to boot). In other words, Intel just revealed that they have been jewing the entire consumer market for the last 5 years, and have finally decided that some real innovation is in order. And all it took was AMD finally discovering SMT.
In other words, without AMD we would all be eating Intel's shit till Quantum computing finally became a thing or ARM usurped x86 or something.
That's why we love AMD. Intel are jews and without AMD they'd do nothing but rape our wallets for as long as they possibly could.
And then there's the fact that AMD would be the dominant company by now anyway if Intel wasn't bribing OEMs with billions all through the 2000's. In other words, avoid giving money to Intel whenever possible, they'll make money off of the normies who don't build anyway, and AMD needs all the marketshare it can get when they're losing money hand over fist and only get pennies every time they beat Intel in court over Intel's shitty anti-consumer practices (and Intel always loses those suits, even though they prolong them in the appeals courts as much as possible).

Intel would still be using Netburst if Athlon wasn't a thing.

Yeah, and KL = Haswell tier plus 5-10%.
We're very nearly in the same spot we were 5 years ago, if you're looking at int IPC in real world applications.

Keep in mind this is all still rumors.

If Athlon wasn't a thing, we'd be using [email protected] GHz Itaniums that cost $599.99.

>A single cycle of AMD actually being competitive in the high-end market made this shit happen.
No.
A single generation of AMD being noncompetitive and Intel having an incompetent CEO has caused Intel to lay back and try to push into markets where it has no reason being. Like the mobile market.
They neglected to assume AMD is the threat they have always been.

the reason for AMD not being competitive was due to intel fucking with them, see
or if you don't want to jewtube

Stuttering because of shit frametimes also doesnt matter
Average framerate is the only important thing to exist

Is it really benefiting?
All they did was force "moar cores" instead of the slow and steady improvement in IPC with quad cores.
Enjoy games and applications having a core count requirement in the future.

the point is to get intel shitting bricks because amd is cutting into their profits, forcing them to innovate and lowering prices of their cpus , which is good for the consumer

Games already have core requirements. Farcry won't even launch if it doesn't detect 4 threads. And we need multi-cores to become inexpensive or else Moore's law is going to start kicking in hardcore, since it's doubtful whether or not we can go smaller than 14nm without moving to graphene or some shit, and that leap will be very expensive when it happens.
And without the looming threat of AMD, Intel sure as hell wouldn't be offering quad-thread Pentiums by now. Let alone planning native quad-core i3s.
And it's not like we're losing out on the IPC improvements, if anything we're also getting better speeds and better TDP on top of them if the rumours for Coffee Lake are to be believed.
Intel had this technology and they can offer it cheaply, make no mistake about it. All they need is the right motivation.
Without AMD all they'd be looking after would be their already massive profit margins.

*Moore's is going to start diminishing hardcore. Got a bit confused there.

You been living under a rock?

Intel is having overheating problems AT STOCK.

AMD is crap. Avoid like plague. Bunch of happy non-AMD users on linux can even have some fun with wine.

Get back in the cuckshed, Brian.

Call me when you can play half the games nvidia users can, AMDfag.

>Posts about NVidia in an Intel vs AMD thread
>Implying AMD GPUs flat out can't play games NVidia GPUs can
You're one of those special stupids, aren't you?

>Implying AMD GPUs flat out can't play games NVidia GPUs can
Correct. They can't. AMD's linux 'support' is abysmal. That's why I said AMD is crap under linux. Goes for their CPUs as well. Now, if you weren't a smug little douchebag that actually bothered to read my first post instead of trying to look smart...

>Gaming
>Linux
>Fucking around with WINE

Intelcucks are truly braindead

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Locked platform features don't matter!
>*NEW* Synthetic loads don't matter!
>*NEW* Burnt pins don't matter!