thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYK28f_CZ_U
youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4
youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>in 2100, 40% of the world population will be african

How do you know?

How can anyone know the population of the world over 80 years from now? The best you can do is make a guess based on current birthrate statistics but those are never static, especially over periods of 5, 10, 20+ years, let alone 4/5th of a century.

my sister is dating a black guy

I won't be alive then and I don't think I'll have children so I don't really care

Seriously, even sweden is less a cuck than usa

Not if we make them sterile.

I really hate Americans. Stupid cuck nation.

Define african

That's a shame. Had your father recognised the threat l, he could have moved somewhere all white like Maine before it was too late.
Failure on the parents t.bh

Your country is a meme.

like this african.

It's better to prepare for the worst, t.b.h.

They are so dark, I bet they cannot be seen in the night.

no problem

Are you black?

Haha I'd deny it but it's pretty true.

>A Swede
YES
E
S

are papuans considered black?

>black
It's a terrible designation. We're talking about sub-Saharan africans.

There is a huge genetic gap between those populations.

What about super-Saharan Africans?

doesnt matter when 35% of those 40% will be illiterate jungle bongos

i see no threat here

I have asked you define African. I don't know what do you mean with that pic. France has its colonies and it can have a black guy in its team and as I said that pic doesn't mean nothing to me. Please use your words, express yourself this is what I'm asking for

youtube.com/watch?v=fYK28f_CZ_U

niggers. very much alike quintessentially italian Mario Balotelli

eugenics when

see
We're talking about Bantus.

So like, Michael Jordan?

there will come a point when they will open fire at situations like these, so no threat visible again

>No fatherly figure save for that brass statue

Works like a clock.

how come latinos dont breed much

Balotelli (2016)
Thread (2100)

I hope. It depends on the attitude of politicians and people. Northward migrations of "Africans" to mostly "European" cities happened fairly recently:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4

Now cities like Detroit are ruined.

As an expert on this subject, I can tell you first hand that it's a bleak future.

Please western countries, don't get blacked/islamed.
There is no coming back, it's like aids + cancer.

I love extrapolating too, user! :-{D

It's better to prepare for the worst case scenario while working on trying to prevent it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
god save us

>Now cities like Detroit are ruined.

Detroit is a bad example because the pinnacle of its growth had been built on a single industry which in turn was fully dependent on raw supplies transport route that ultimately went to shit.

>Detroit is a bad example because the pinnacle of its growth had been built on a single industry which in turn was fully dependent on raw supplies transport route that ultimately went to shit.
It's not a bad example. The whites moved out to the suburbs. Detroit suburbs aren't that bad.

too busy watching anime

Europe is fucked

I'm Black ama

Not on Disease Watch.

They love genociding each other, they are dependant on food and medicine supply from foreign countries. I doubt that developed countries will be able to send them such amount of goods.

Do you have HIV?

Coincidence?

No islam pretty much saved me from that

Any other question

you must be poor then

Will blacks eventually ethnically cleanse whites?

Will be dead, don't give a shit. Any cunt being alive while I'm not can get niggerized for all I care.

in 2100 more people are going to starve to death anyway if the population rises like predicted

starvation or cannibalism,that is a nice heirloom to give to the future generations,bravo humanity

Long lived Cape Colony!

You know that makes no sense, right Sup Forumstard?

It depends on what kind of blacks are you speaking of

Christian blacks for the most part are ok with white rule and 30% will try to assimilate

Muslim Blacks on the other hand will take you over through conquest or continuous breeding

My two cents

Are Muslim Blacks even able to understand difficult concepts like conquest or breeding smb out? They always seemed to me stupid as hell.

How did we beat Canada when we have so many niggers and they have so many chinks?

Murica imports smart ass guys from all over the world

its true though dont deny it

Yes they look at Sweden for example Somalis are almost 1%
Kek
Either way taking into account religious obligation of conquering the land of infidels it's about what the context includes

Any other question