/polg/ Poland General

A thread dedicated towards helping people learn about Poland's history, culture, etc. If you are from Poland please stop by and drop your experience of Poland.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bautzen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottbus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Samefag, how are the refugees Ahmed?

it was shit yo

go away

you're a big pope

we dont need your attention, soon Poland will be superpower once again!

Poles are the strongest race, along with Dutch and Finns. These races will inherit Europe after it is devastated by multiculti, islam and africans.

>polish culture

kys

Is it worth coming back?

Poland is the greatest country on earth

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge happy merchantish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country

Nice proxy
I know man

I think Germany should finally pay Polan reparations for WW2.
Do you agree?

>polish architecture

was build by a german though

you have to go back, kuba

>build by a german
He must have been a big guy.

>It was designed by Barbara Bielecka and built between 1994 and 2004.[1]
Fuck off Prussian scum

hahaha just kiddnig

For jew ;^)

no
but if it was it wouldn't look like shit at least

>Poland
Tip top Kek
Literally half of your country is our clay

come and get it :^)

third partition of germany when?

then who would pay you eu monies? ;^)

This map is better, though I would erase Belgium.

No worries,just a matter of time :^)
Third Annexation of Poland when?
Meme Map

reported to merkel for nazism

Holy shit you are so fucking butthurt for a country you weren't even born in, go back to North Africa you economic migrant.

with literally you and what army?

The new migrants of course!

If it's in Germany and it has a Slavic placename, it's illegal occupation of either Poland or Czechia. Report it for nazism and show the true owners of the land.

Berlin is exempt, as the fourth largest Turkish city in the world.

Oh noes.
>Literal Nigger calling me an Immigrant
The Army we will build right after Germany wakes up

Just

>after Germany wakes up

We already fought off the Turks once, it won't be too much trouble.

Yes,Gzregorz,i see you're good at quoting People
But you didn't manage to fight us off.

Actually honorary slav (Polish)

Yes,what else. Nobody except a Polack would defend Poland.
>Honorary Slav
What? You're just the average Slav Subhuman.

and you have never actually won anything ever.

Not a North African like (you). Poland has the decency to limit exposure to sub humans like you

What? Compare our Economies.
It's already full of subhumans

Ok big man ;^)

Nice Argument Nigger

>your country
>our clay
:)

tipity topity kekle sheckle goyum

>JakubMarian
No bias at all

Nigga pls

it's a czech name you faggot

>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"

>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"

t. Polish American

Give back Budziszyn and Chociebuż kraut.

>Budzszsnsz
>Chocibezcs Ooga Booga
Sorry can you speak Human?

>BARK BARK *vomiting noises* BARK BARK
sorry can you speak human?

>this butthurt Prussian autist
Don't worry, we love Poles down here in Bavaria!

Enjoying Ramadan Achmed?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bautzen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottbus
Love you to long lost cousins. Bavaria is the best German state.

6/10, wouldnt nuke

WE

First generation ;^)

Dirty Traitor.
Enjoying your shitty wages Yaroslav?

>Dirty Traitor.
To be more fair, he could be our long lost cousin Slav.

Enjoying your cultural enrichment Achmed?

I'm sure it's great to live in country filled with Turks, Africans and ragheads.

But seriously, what would anyone learn Polish? Russian is atleast quite useful.

He sure is.
I actually live in Saxony,no cultural enrichment here,only proud and beautiful german Land.
Im sure it's great to live in a dirty commieblock country with a shitty ass economy that still has scars from us kicking your ass

What a fucking traitor piece of shit. If you don't plan on coming back and making your country better for future generations you should just an hero right now.

It's not my fault I was born here! And I am considering it.

Better then living in cuckholdry country, that was raped into oblivion by USA/Brits/Russians and soon will become muslim middle east shithole.

>""""""""considering""""""""""it
You Filth are only interested in Gibs and Money
Again,i am living in a based Part of Germany,and even raped by the Allies,it still managed to recover,while you were only annexed and turned into a Shithole anyway. You only live because we're putting money into your ass.

bost bopes

>le dresden meme
2 easy 2 trigger Untermenschen :)

If I managed to acquire a job that gives enough money for necessities and /comfy/ life I would move in a heart beat.

There is no /comfy/ life in poorland,except if you feel good around subhumans,which you obviously do living in the US

Yeah, because USA pumped billions into your raped ass, be happy they also stopped Russians from conquering your whole shitty country.

This time there won't be USA to save you, so start learning Arab and read koran.

Not that I'm complaining, but isn't it kind of sad, that Germany after making enemy of half the world twice in 30 years are still the biggest power in Europe, while slavs still struggle?
I blame Yalta.

>USA pumped Billions into your raped ass
Source on that shit. Germans rebuild Germany. Nobody else.

>what is Marshall's Plan
I see you didn't have many European history lessons back in your homeland

>what is Marshal plan
They gave you resources, credits and everything you needed to rebuild your economy

They only teach them how to feel shame and guilt.

Google Marshall Plan. There is a difference even between eastern and western Berlin visible from sky.

Why do you even respond to this retard with german flag?

He's not a Helmuth, he's some butthurt shitskin.
Don't give him attention, you stupid fucks.

I see,i see. If Poland wouldve been given the same Resources it would've stayed the same Shithole it was before
>Every German Patriot is a Shitskin

>t. Pure Aryan Achmed which is butthurt because he got his ass kicked in Poland

>t. Slav Untermensch who is Butthurt because his country was steamrolled and is a Shithole to this day,sucking blood from the EU

>subhumans
Funny how Poles are more Aryan than Germs. ;)
Wait, are you trolling or are you really this ignorant?

This is one butthurt Achmed going to his transracial transition phase.

>Poles
>EVER Aryan
Says the Shitskin Epidrome

i reported you lol

>t. Subhuman Slav rape baby, which is butthurt because his country can't win any war, gets BTFO into oblivion, is sucking muslims, African and Jewish cock

Beautiful language, great cuisine, very intelligent people, good politicians, interesting countryside and culture, beautiful cities, good music and cinema, strong army, fastest-growing economy with native industry
Poland is literally the paradise of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and more impressive things came out of it
Never lost a war and once had an empire
Kicks ass at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population and does great at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as aryans and wants polish clay so he can get 3.14 qts
Any average person will know poland as "that country that saved europe twice".
Most are surprised it's still not running the world.
Most people cant even find europe on the map and consistently mistook it for poland.
Its a country that is consistently bullying countries around it who have absolutely no power to fight back due to their absolute low morale within their armies and people.
Poland is so interesting that everybody wants to live there.
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its life like a phoenix that rose from the ashes is what makes Poland literally the capital of europe.

germany received what nowadays would be 14.5 billions, polaniggers (you) received what amounts to 300 billion in development aid from the EU

> Halfway through a 229 billion-euro ($317 billion) EU aid package, more than the entire Marshall Plan for postwar Europe in today’s dollars

go unclog a toilet

>Slav Rape Baby
I think that's you.
>Sucking muslim,African and Jewish Cock
It will be over one Day,and till then, I'll be sitting in my comfortable based German Town.