Why aren't you using the OFFICIAL Trump client yet?

Why aren't you using the OFFICIAL Trump client yet?

Memes aside how is it?

Qbittorrent always stalls for me and I can't seem to get Deluge to seed what I want it to seed even after setting available seeds to 99. I keep getting hit and run warnings.

What makes you think that Donald Trump does not actively support copyright law in everyway?

That looks like a GTK application i.e. it's shit.

I'm tired of bad torrent clients. I'm starting a new one that uses libtorrent and the Windows API.

>I'm tired of shitty clients
>let's make an even shittier one
k

Looks like a complete clusterfuck. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put as much bullshit information into the GUI as possible?

is it better then transmission?

For the same reason liberals think Obabo was god. Retards project their idealistic fantasy leaders onto the President and don't care what kind of person they actually are.
It still amuses me what kind of mental hoops that Sup Forums will jump through to rationalize supporting a Zionist.

Java developers in the mid 2000s :^)

>Qbittorrent always stalls for me
How to reproduce? How come there isn't a issue in the bug tracker? Why is this a meme?

What's it have to do with trump?

But it's cool that there's an ad free vuze fork from the original devs. This is definitely my pick for a utorrent replacement

>download it
>72kb
>oh thats way lower than utorrent 391kb
>it starts downloading some shit
>10mb
>okay..
>it starts downloading FUCKING JAVA 32mb
>CLICK CANCEL

into the trashbin it goes.

Why don't you already have java installed?

Why would I want java?

go help picotorrent devs then, because it's exactly that

To run java software

I don't want java trash

Tixati masterrace

Why is it trash?

because its 2017

NOT an argument

Because its called bigly you fucking mongoloid retards.

Does it claim to download a file only to fail to do so when it has a majority in the CPU?

Yeah and guess what else is not an argument
using this trash
lmaooooo
but seriously utorrent 2.2.1 is only 391kb

open sores need to step the fucking game up

sage btw you shill

>but seriously utorrent 2.2.1 is only 391kb
But it depends on microsoft windows libraries that take 40gb to install :^)

Am I suppose to use utorrent without installing an OS you dufus?

Use macos instead it's lighter

yes, it also claims to have received packets despite the apparent senders' claims to the contrary

nah

>Snatching torrents without seeds or partial seeds
>"Hurr durr it is a qBT problem"

uTorrent was only so tiny because of a hacky design they had to retire because it was unmaintainable. Modular, correct software that doesn't reinvent wheels is inevitably going to use SOME extra space. libtorrent-rasterbar is extremely reliable, but god forbid you use a tiny extra bit of space to link to it as a dependency instead of making your own shitty ad hoc implementation of the protocol.

That said, you are absolutely retarded if you run old abandoned versions of networking software.

Now try saying it without crying.

Oh, sorry, didn't know you came straight from Sup Forums. I was inconsiderate.

OPEN SORES

Its only program.

>Sup Forums will jump through to rationalize supporting a Zionist
I'm pretty sure Sup Forums knows and doesn't care, pic related.

Perhaps you don't know the history of Israel and relationship between the jews and the west?

Vuze without all that ad shit? I'm switchting right away.