Rio

>Trying to embarrass your country in order to pressure the government to pay you
This is the adult equivalent of a kid throwing a fit in a supermarket because he wants his mom to buy him snacks.

desu they put their lives on the line everyday even if some of them are corrupt and receive a shit salary, being a policeman here is shit

Did you just discover the word 'protest' five minutes ago?

It's a fair warning, Rio is full of favela niggers and drug lords, and the police can't to shit about it.

eh
It's not like the government will pay them anyway or will they get fired, so might as well try to warn the tourists.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Protesting is fine, but you can do it without going out of your way to air your dirty laundry in public.

Youd do it if you had to go to a literal war everyday and not even get payed

>desu they put their lives on the line everyday

It's their job to get shot at. If they don't like it, maybe they can go work in construction or something.

>It's their job to get shot at
Yes its their job, and they were not getting payed

Why are they not getting payed? o.O

Because we dont have money ya doofus

>Letting tourists know they might die is equivalent to a child's tantrum
OY VEY STRIKES ARE LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!

there are people on this board who unironically believe that police exist to stop violent crime or crime which is a threat to anybody's safety
lmao

>statists
Not even once.

>People need to be told Rio is dangerous
>The best time to tell them is when they've already traveled there
Leaf

>World's leading beta nation takes a stand for whining to tourists
The only thing this achieves is making the tourists feel uncomfortable after they've already made the choice to travel there

Yea desu i agree with you on this

It can't be changed as they would be already here, but it's better to know what's going on than to expect police protection when it won't be coming, that's all

I'm glad we turned those jews away in the 40s

Then raise the taxes? or ask other countries for monny

Rio is a shithole.
It is the only place in Brazil where every negative stereotype about this country is 100% true.

these are rightish protesters so it's ok

ask who nigga
Venezuela?

>only thing this achieves is making the tourists feel uncomfortable after they've already

yeah but at least they know that police isnt going to help them....

Sweden or Germany negão . Just say: gibs us monny pls

>Jew talking about money
>insulting a country because they have little money
>this coming from a poster who swipes a shit ton of america's money because your greedy little shits
Don't post to me or my country ever again.