Sup Forumsturds butthurt that other people prefer simplier tools (like MacOS' Automator) to complete their tasks...

>Sup Forumsturds butthurt that other people prefer simplier tools (like MacOS' Automator) to complete their tasks instead of spending time learning command line interface while Sup Forumsturds themselves use GUI for example a file manager

HYPOCRISY, EDGINESS AND AUTISM

Other urls found in this thread:

thehartleyhooligans.com/p/claire.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you even know who the CEO of Apple is?

who gives a fuck what the majority on any Sup Forums board parrots. Do you actually own a $3k civic?

who is this semen demon?

Who?

>Do you actually own a $3k civic?
No, why?

A literally cock sucker such as yourself. Do the world a favor and hang yourself you filthy subhuman fruit.

It's a /o/ meme. Whenever someone asks about cheap cars (like Miatas) they just tell you to get a $3k Civic.

He might even eat shit, it's nothing to do with having nice gui tools on MacOS.

Nobody wants to use macshit software trash, not even apple employees themselves.

There's a reason homOS X has less than 10% market share.

I want. Where is your god now?

Waiting to send you to hell, queer.

good for you
now you can go

>nothing to say against
>lets keep butthuting

lmao

wtf I hate file managers now.

Is there more pics of this girl? How is she growing up? Her family are keeping her alive?

I haven't heard any updates about the family in 2 years, any news?

>any news?
Yes. She is sucking chands' cock while you still being a virgin on a chinese image board

brainless sissy retard is the name of the meme my good sir

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

more like when someone asks about ANY car you are told to get a $3k civic

You seem mad that nobody likes your shitty devices, retard. Fuck off

>t. mactoddler

I use OS X and I've literally never opened Automator. You're shilling this because you just discovered something that nobody but you cares about and you think you're special for it. You're not. Shell scripting gives me more flexibility and I can use the scripts on any *nix system I want. Stop being a GUI baby. The grown ups have work to do.

Can somebody explain wtf automator is.

Do people not understand how to google anymore

Claire Hartley
thehartleyhooligans.com/p/claire.html

>This genetic condition is believed to be autosomal recessive, thus having a recurrence rate of 25% or 1 in 4 pregnancies.
>they kept breeding
>next child (Lola) also has microcephaly

they're milking those poor girls for money
youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY

Do you know who the CEO of Microsoft is?

the websites don't explain anything other than repeating the name in different ways.

Do you know who the original CEO of Apple is?

Jesus just adopt a poor kid instead of bringing more of these nonfunctioning abominations into the world. Must of cost a fortune and time to keep those vegetables alive