Oh shit what do now Sup Forums?

Oh shit what do now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pseudonymous/better-better-booru
userstyles.org/styles/141949/adfree-gelbooru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You now hand over your hard drive password to the police.

What happened?

stop fapping to fucking toddlers

fucking pedos

aww shit boii

Fuck, how am I going to fap now that I can't even see the cache limit info?

kek

Loli is a gateway drug. 99.8% of lolicon's eventually lust for 3D. I have done peer reviewed research, better just turn yourself in now for the good society

Fuck off FBI

Imagination, user.

False. I like loli and huge 3d boobs.

>False. It's actually true in my case but I can't read.
Why are lolicon brains so underdeveloped?

Grow up and fuck something your own age.

underdeveloped lolicon brain works as good as your most developed

kys pedo

>shot toddlercon

that's an insult to loli
fuck outta here

Use gelbooru like the rest of the goddamn world

what booru viewer is this?

It's actually the other way around, most of lolicons are deep into 2D and while old hags can't really compare to 2D goodness kids are even worse, especially now after minecraft and fidget spinners turned them into brain dead cunts.

>He doesn't know proper 3d

>Shot toddlercon

What the fuck is wrong with killing toddlercons?

>99.8%
Source?

>proper 3d
Dolls aren't people and we are decades if not centuries away from functional androids.

3dcg > 2d

Why the fuck are there so many pedophiles and weeaboos here? Where's the inbetween place for us people who aren't normies but also aren't abhorrent, sexually deviant wastes of biological matter.

>shot toddlercon
what

Anime was a mistake

what happens next

Good. Fuck pedophiles. I don't care if it is 2D or 3D or 4D. Masturbating to desexualized depictions of children is degeneracy, regardless of how you spin it.

Or just use pixiv.

Although pixiv has a much worse UI.
Much more and better art though. (Not everything makes it to gel)

wtf i hate japan now

>Aggressive ads and other shit practices
>Have to rely on artists to tag stuff correctly, which means a bunch of fetishes go untagged
Life is hell.

Fuckin pedo you deserve that shit

sexualized*

>Life is hell.
Also after following a few hundred artists it gets hard to find specific stuff from them again because I can't remember every name.

For anyone wondering the source is:
github.com/pseudonymous/better-better-booru

>seeing ads
get a brain, moran, use a proper adblocker

I'm using ublock origin and umatrix. I'm just saying, they're aggressive as fuck, and they have disabled major functionality if you used an adblocker before. Regardless how you deal with it, it's a shit practice and thus a shit site only redeemed by the amount of properly tagged content.

What is this

Use gelbooru with userstyles.org/styles/141949/adfree-gelbooru

Anime (Japanese: アニメ, [aɲime] (About this sound listen), plural: anime)[a] is a Japanese term for hand-drawn or computer animation. The word is the abbreviated pronunciation of "animation" in Japanese, where this term references all animation.[1] Outside Japan, anime is used to refer specifically to animation from Japan or as a Japanese-disseminated animation style often characterized by colorful graphics, vibrant characters and fantastical themes.[2][3] Arguably, the culturally abstract approach to the word's meaning may open up the possibility of anime produced in countries other than Japan.[4][5][6] For simplicity, many Westerners strictly view anime as a Japanese animation product.[3] Some scholars suggest defining anime as specifically or quintessentially Japanese may be related to a new form of orientalism.[7]

I hate gelboorus uploaders. They're constantly uploading dupes and failing to take things correctly

are oppai lolis fine or should I be worried?

I'm literally a 12 year old so it's okay

Anime is a Japanese colloquialism

Or Sankakucomplex/Pixiv

>people unironically don't like loli
Fuck off, Reddit.

What anime?

>he doesnt know
black bullet

Thanks

You stop using Danbooru.

>not jerking off to drawings of little girls is a bad thing

I submitted the issue that got this fixed. You're welcome.

Right here along side them, newfag.

Go back. This board is not for you.

Embrace it or fuck off

black bullet

Oh, they are banning loli? Damn, now I have to start hunting for real children, because I cannot satisfy my urges in a way that hurts nobody.

>telling people to stop is a good thing
Fuck off. I despise scat and guro but don't tell those degenerates to stop, that's the whole point.

Guro is the thinking man's fetish.

It's OK they'll start purging degenerates soon enough

>not a normie
>not liking lolis
Pick one

Was this an OVA? I don't remember this at all.

Fuck this shitty planet that allowed this shit to be made.

episode 8 if i remember correctly
fuck off back to rebbid

>OHNOES! Fantasy drawings depicting children doing naughty stuff offends me! Ban it all!
Creeps proceed to abuse real kids

You bought this upon yourselves.

Its just a convenient argument to allow network surveillance and censorship, same with piracy. They don't actually care about the children or artists.